I am a NEWBIE, who has been using a VACUUM PUMP and...

Post some pics and we'll tell you.

Welcome to LPSG!

guysluvme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes. Do it gradually, and work it up so its between pleasure and pain, cause they dont tell you this, but it is pain...

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. Do it gradually, and work it up so its between pleasure and pain, cause they dont tell you this, but it is pain...
Is this the voice ofexperience? If it is, you've been doing things wrong! BTW, who are they?

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media

Is this the voice ofexperience? If it is, you've been doing things wrong! BTW, who are they?
I'm with Seahorses on this one. Whoever 'they' are, if 'they' are telling you to pump to anywhere near pain, 'they' are not doing anyone a service.

You do not need to pump to the point of pain to gain. Most serious pumpers pump with a gauge for consistent results without overdoing things.

Never pump over 5Hg! Start lower, at 3.5Hg then gradually build tolerance. Some men can go higher to 8Hg but I wouldn't recommend it.

xerxes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never pump over 5Hg! Start lower, at 3.5Hg then gradually build tolerance. Some men can go higher to 8Hg but I wouldn't recommend it.

Best advice I read here for a long time:biggrin1:
That and use a GAUGE and a TIMER, see to many folk damage themselves by not having enough PATIENCE and trying to gain too much too soon.

Join Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums? and spend a while going through the site, many experinced folk share their good and bad experinces with various forms of enlargement. Site can be overwhelming at first but gradually you will find all that you need to know.

The only evidence as regards pumping is strictly anecdotal. No medical studies have ever been done on pumping. Doctors claim the gains are temporary, people who pump claim they are not.

According to long-term pumpers, gains are initially temporary but eventually become permanent. With nearly every method of enlargement, ceasing all activity results in loss of some but not all gains. It is recommended that anyone involved in PE overshoot their goal size by 1/4"-1/2" to account for the shrinkage which may occur. It's rather like buying clothing one size too large if it is made of fabrics which shrink when washing. Some pumpers, and other PE practitioners simply do maintenance routines once a week or so to keep gains. After a while, those gains will become permanent.

As I have stated before, only one published medical study has ever been done on this and that study was done in the 1970s. The study showed that a statistically significant sample of jelq practitioners did gain measurably (about an inch), after a three month period.

No follow-up study has ever been done.

Anything else said about PE, whether by guys doing it OR those in the medical community who criticize it, is strictly anecdotal.

Hasn't it been said and proved that pumping is purely temporary and nothing permanent?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only evidence as regards pumping is strictly anecdotal. No medical studies have ever been done on pumping. Doctors claim the gains are temporary, people who pump claim they are not.

According to long-term pumpers, gains are initially temporary but eventually become permanent. With nearly every method of enlargement, ceasing all activity results in loss of some but not all gains. It is recommended that anyone involved in PE overshoot their goal size by 1/4"-1/2" to account for the shrinkage which may occur. It's rather like buying clothing one size too large if it is made of fabrics which shrink when washing. Some pumpers, and other PE practitioners simply do maintenance routines once a week or so to keep gains. After a while, those gains will become permanent.

As I have stated before, only one published medical study has ever been done on this and that study was done in the 1970s. The study showed that a statistically significant sample of jelq practitioners did gain measurably (about an inch), after a three month period.

No follow-up study has ever been done.

Anything else said about PE, whether by guys doing it OR those in the medical community who criticize it, is strictly anecdotal.

I’m inclined to agree with you Jason regarding the evidence surrounding any form of penis enlargement, whether it be pumps, extenders, or manual stretching. It’s purely anecdotal from those claming personal success and it’s baseless from those claiming it doesn’t work.

Not that I didn’t believe your claim that a medical study was done in the 1970’s but out of interest I wanted to read it for myself to see how it was conducted etc. Consequently, I searched on the Internet and came up with absolutely silch! What I did find though were claims from many companies producing aids for penis enlargement that endorsed their own product over any other. Claims like, “Doctors found that unlike penis pumps, that only produce temporary gains, our product produced permanent gains of up to 12” in 3 months!” Or “Our tests were carried out world wide on over a 100 men!” (as many as that? Wow!) That sort of thing. I also came across an article on Wikipedia, though knowing some of it to be inaccurate has now caused me to doubt the validity of the site as a whole? And although I found several instances where studies were referred to, I couldn’t actually find the studies themselves. All in all, it appears there’s a lot of crap out there and little else. Interestingly, there appears no scientific evidence against penis enlargement, any doubt, by and large, comes from the medical sector and is invariably the quote of a doctor’s opinion. There is never any evidence from clinical trials, or claims by the doctors that they personally have tested whatever aspect they criticise, themselves. What we do have however, albeit anecdotal, is the testimonies of a significant number of guys, like me, without a vested interest in products, like those who jelq, stretch, or make their own equipment, who claim penis enlargement does work – and on that I rest my case. BTW, if you can point me in the direction of said article, I’d still be interested in seeing what it says and would be very grateful.
Sea

Brian Richards, MD. British Journal of Sexual Medicine, 1975

Summary (in abstract)

A blind trial of 32 patients against an equal number of controls is reported in assessing the efficacy of the Chartham Method of penis enlargement. A success rate of 87.5% is recorded with increases in length between 2.4cms and 3.6cms, and in girth between 1.4cms and 3.1cms over a three month period.

Methods

The trial was designed to last for a period of three months and a follow up period of a further three months. After collection of basic data the patients were instructed in the Chartham Method and thereafter weekly measurements were made. Of a possible total of patient/week/measurement of 832 a total of 553 were taken.

Results

Changes began to be recorded during weeks 2-4. Of the 32 cases starting the trial, 30 completed it. Six cases sustained a break of between 7 and 20 days during the course. Of the possible 416 weekly patient assessments a total of 346 was achieved for trial cases and 207 for controls. Altogether 28 cases of those completing the course underwent some enlargement. This is a percentage of 87.5% and represents a figure of 16.9% length increase and 15.88% girth increase expressed as a percentage of the base-line means. Amongst the controls there was no recorded change in any case.

D_benlishgen

Just Browsing
Media
Hmmm im incredibly sceptical about penis enlargement. In the past ive tried pills (absolute rubbish!) and a device called a JES extender. The JES extender was good, its theory was believeable as its essentially based on keeping the penis under tension for prolonged periods of time. this in turn spurns cell multiplication and thus an increase in length. HOWEVER, in order to kepp the penis attached in the device a strap in secured around the head of the penis. This essentially cuts the blood supply making it impossible to wear the JES for anymore than 2 hours without risking damage (your supposed to wear it for 12 hours a day). I also tried jelqing and a vacuum pump years ago, neither gave long lasting results and i put the temporary results down to swelling, something that could cause long lasting damage. this is possibly because i didnt do it correctly, or attempted to get results to quickly. How have other people found enlargement programmes???

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I remember correctly the JES uses a cord or rubber type band to constrict or hold the penis in place while you stretch it. That has always seemed painful I would try the products at autoextender.com for a ADS.

Besides that there is jelqing and stretching that do work over time.

Can discuss that on my site if ya wish :)