I am a stunning headturner...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i've turned some heads before, but unfortunately they were the wrong heads....

"Gay men at the club...can be a bit too much"

agreed.... my first experience at a gay club, i literally had to slam a guy against a wall just so he would take his hands off me.... i worked in a gay bar for a short time, and was downright groped by a few people.... if it wasn't for the fact that we have laws, i'd have turned a few heads back in to place with the help of beer bottles....

Yeah. My first experience was pretty interesting. NEVER WEAR CLOTHES THAT LOOK HIP HOP OR URBAN to a gay bar unless you like buff straight guys coming out of security doors with metal detector wands waving shit all over your body. :eek: (They did do that. THAT was weird.)

Next time I went...I wore a plain T-shirt and jeans and black boots. :smile:

When I went to the gay bar, I never put my hands on any man. But there were some really touchy-feely guys there.

The bar had straight male bartenders. I didn't hate or mind. They were handsome...but they had their wives or their girlfriends checkin' peeps off their mayne. Hehehe. "HEY, dats MY MAN!!! YOU BETTA RECOGNIZE!!!" :biggrin1:

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
****I hate to say this but perhaps with much of the animosity towards North Africans and those of Middle Eastern descent you may be considered "too close for comfort" ****

I experience that as well. I am fairer skinned than many "white people" like the Southern Europeans, the NORth Africans, the Middle Easterners. I refuse to call myself mixed race --- mixed with what then. Besides, it seems that mixed race is more about having one FULLY white parent than it is about skin color. Think Obama or Scary Spice (Mel B). Both have one white parent and both are very dark.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think often we might give off a different vibe or attitude when we are traveling or on holiday; than in our daily routines where we live and work.

I do think that is true.
Tho i notice stunning difference in the frequency i turn heads with from one day to another even at the same place.

There are days were i walk in somewhere and a lot of eyes are on me, there are days when i just do my daily routine like going to a grocery store and getting hit on by several women.

And there are days where i hardly seem to be recognized.

Tho i have noticed that on vacations the first category is more frequent

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
****I hate to say this but perhaps with much of the animosity towards North Africans and those of Middle Eastern descent you may be considered "too close for comfort" ****

I experience that as well. I am fairer skinned than many "white people" like the Southern Europeans, the NORth Africans, the Middle Easterners. I refuse to call myself mixed race --- mixed with what then. Besides, it seems that mixed race is more about having one FULLY white parent than it is about skin color. Think Obama or Scary Spice (Mel B). Both have one white parent and both are very dark.

It is funny that you should say this. Because of the "one drop rule" many people have no idea what a pure mulatto looks like. THough there is the opportunity to have a child as light or as dark as either parent or grandparent most of the first mulattos that hit the American shores probably were about President Obama's complexion. Many who are called "African American" here in the US ( a social construct) are themselves multi racial to begin with and any mixture of pure Caucasian or African blood will reflect that. THen there are also "African Americans" who are as fair and have as much white blood as many who call themselves white . It is a world we live in but didnt create.....

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is an interesting question. I've noticed that some days a lot of people really look at me and others not so much. And I do notice that in different places people look more than others. I've always chalked it up to a bad face day. But I think it's something cosmic. Someone should study this.

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think, that most of the time, these things are to most people just something that goes by feeling. You can't explain it. Either there is attraction or not, but it has actually nothing to do with your skin colour, your hair colour or anything that is visible. And if it is, people tend to be drawn to likewises.

In my earlier post, I said, that men from the middle east seem to be slighlty more attracted to me than others. I'm half arab. Dark hair, brown eyes. Short, and big but. Pale skin though. But soemthing they feel at home with. Maybe.

Of course their heads will turn when they see someone blonde, it's exotic to them, but the question remains, do they find these women more attractive than the ones they have at home. My claim is, that real attraction comes from behaviour, not how you look.

I got a little ot, but had to share an opinion.