i am a white boy who needs big dick

Bratwurst: I need to get bigger! i am 16 and a half years old and am ONLY 8.5x6 inches!!! i bought a vigrx supplements and will prolly stay on them for 5 months, i do light jelquing for 30 minutes every day. What are these MIRICLE excercises that you guys do to get bigger.???

i need help guys, thanks

prepstudinsc: I'm sorry to see he wasted money on pills that aren't going to do anything but empty out his wallet.

Tender: [quote author=Pecker link=board=pe;num=1069015427;start=0#1 date=11/16/03 at 16:02:45]Sorry to see that you're gonna be deleted.[/quote]

i think right now you need a new name....
and a new age....
or something......
:-X
Tender
ps, your size is GOOD. ;)

Krowax: And wanting a bigger dick when already 8x6.5 is a criminal offense!

tracksuitboy: 8.5 at 16 is plenty big enough and you are already a member of the well-hung brigade.

Don't sweat it! 90% of the guys at your school would like a dick as large as yours!

wvalady1968: Most of adult males wish they were that size.
;)

palladen: Dang 8.5 at 16? Youve got at least 4 more years of growin!

Thumper_10x7_CA: I remember being 9 inches at 17. I maxed at 10x6.5 though I think recently my dick is starting to get even bigger... sometimes it measures at 10.5 and it never did before.

serj: You know size matters, but most men want to increase it for the wrong reasons. Some things I want to share:
1. A longer penis will NOT bring more pleasure to a girl. A girl has very little sensitive tissue INSIDE her vagina. The pleasure that most women get from having intercourse is psychological. However there is 1 spot inside that is extremely sensitive, the "g" spot. The whole thing about the "g" spot is that it is usualy not more than one inch inside her vagina.(It is ridged area at the very top of the inside of her vagina.) However as I mentioned it is only an inch or so deep. So even if you had a 2 inch dick, you may not satisfy your women phychologically, but you can potentialy give her better orgasms then a guy with an 10 inch dick.
2. Guys want to increase size to give more pleaseure to a girl? WRONG! That's what we like to think...it is only based on confidense, for some stupid reason guys with a 6 inch dick has less confidense in all aspects of life, then if the same guy was to have a 10 incher. (Kind of like that Enzyte commercial.)
So in saying all this, I understand that when a girl see your dick for the first time you want her to be wowed, not to cringe. However you can make up for it but giving her the best orgasm she's ever had. So in all essence it realy doesn't matter what the size of the boat is, it is all about the motion in the ocean.

Tender: each woman varies.
i have lots of feeling inside...
as well as my 'g' spot id say is a couple inches inside.
i can feel lots all over in there lol!

Tender

serj: Hey Tender, what was the biggest dick you've had? And was that the best sex, if so was it because of the size? If not What size dick did you have the best sex with?

Charles88: sorry to say...to most of us, the size comes completely naturally. But there are some of us that do exercises to get a bigger size. To me it came naturally.

ruscular: I would be cautious of pill that could raise your blood pressure or damages the organ in your body. What you do with your body now, you may pay for it when you get over 40 or so.

It seem that my penis kept growing as I get older.So I would say that your penis is in envious shape. But dont let it go to your head. I have known jerks thinking they were all that because of the size of their penis.

The only exercise I have done for growth is masterbation, it works everytime! It's cheaper , and a good way to prevent cancer.