I am already well supported ;-)

redfraggle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi all

I have been lurking around here for a while waiting for the right moment to speak up. After being woken up very early today and not being able to sleep, I thought I would dip my toe into the lpsg pool.

I am new to my 30's and live in Sydney, Australia. I do lots of different things for work, including a brand new business that will launch at the end of this month. I live with my boyfriend of 5 years and we are (I should really say 'he is') currently laying new floor boards and building a new kitchen. It is madness! We are camping at the Outlaws ;-)

I am not one of the big boys, 6 inches and cut. For me that means I have a thing for larger guys with skin. I really think I miss mine :( My bf is 8 inches and thick, he is really slim so it looks even bigger (lucky bastard). I have no desire to be bigger, would be nice but just not going to happen. I have simply dedicated my life to enjoying them :) Don't get the wrong idea, I am not stalking every large cocked male, if I happen across one, I will enjoy it (I hope they do too!).

So, hello from me. I am sure you will make me all feel welcome (from what I have read you are a very nice bunch of people) and I hope to make a positive contribution to the group.

Ross

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
redfraggle said:
I have been lurking around here for a while waiting for the right moment to speak up. After being woken up very early today and not being able to sleep, I thought I would dip my toe into the lpsg pool.

We have a pool? :rolleyes: ... *suddenly realizes why everyone has been modeling swimwear on the other thread*

Greetings and welcome, not least because you have had the sense to lurk, have filled out your profile, and have posted a detailed introduction. :smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
redfraggle said:
And after only a few minutes I have to say the water is 'mighty fine'.

Thanks guys.

Welcome to the group Redfraggle. I think the best way to join the group is to do EXACTLY what you did. Good luck man, See you on the boards.:biggrin1: