i am awesome

*takes a sip from his crystal chalice*

Time for this account to undergo metamorphosis...

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was an interesting way to announce the 1000th post.

and please invest in a shiny silver chalice, they are harder to break than crystal.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I drink chinese beer, ying ling.

Vestigial structures are often small and imperfectly formed—they usually serve little function or are no longer used by the organism.

*grins* (Couldn't ask for a better thread derailment...)

and please invest in a shiny silver chalice, they are harder to break than crystal
Yet to run into a solid silver chalice that really appealed. Not into plated.

Ha!
Verify!!!!
congrats:):):)
Thank you. ^^

Don't worry, people, Dim Sim and Dim Sum both exist, and both represent Chinese foods.

I drink chinese beer, ying ling.

Vestigial structures are often small and imperfectly formed—they usually serve little function or are no longer used by the organism.
I'll be blunt about it... I typed up this word rather randomly and liked the look and sound of it. Though, now that people bring it up... I feel like that to this world.

Another geographic co-ordinate user, I see. :D

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*grins* (Couldn't ask for a better thread derailment...)

Yet to run into a solid silver chalice that really appealed. Not into plated.

Thank you. ^^

Don't worry, people, Dim Sim and Dim Sum both exist, and both represent Chinese foods.

I'll be blunt about it... I typed up this word rather randomly and liked the look and sound of it. Though, now that people bring it up... I feel like that to this world.

Another geographic co-ordinate user, I see. :D

It's sorta sad that it means that, I'm sure your much more worthy then the definition sounds. Perhaps after your metamorphism you'll be super.

In the movie "all about Steve" the black lady tells the reporter about her vestigial penis before she rubs against him asking if he can feel the scare" hilarioius...