I AM BACK, AFTER A LOT OF RESERACH

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ElCamino55, Oct 7, 2005.

1. ElCamino55

ElCamino55 New Member

I have spent a LONG time looking at A LOT of dicks on www.newbienudes.com - WAY TOO MANY dicks...really, it has bedome almost clinical...

Anyway, you all may remember me from my first thread, throwing up the "bullshit flag", by using statistics, on all these claims of various encounters with 11, 12, and 13+ inch penises.

Well, after a lot of research on www.newbienudes.com, and various people's webcams on Yahoo! Messenger, I have to admit: I am CORRECT.

The biggest dicks I have seen (out of it seems THOUSANDS) run between 9 and 10 inches long. So far, from what I have been alble to gather, NONE of the dicks are over 10 inches, and definately NOTHING over 11, 12, or 13 inches.

That's right *NO* dick is over 10 inches long. The longest guy on that website seems to be "quercusone", who has told me he is right at 10 inches.

Sure, start attacking, but remember: you have no PROOF of your stories about 11, 12, and 13+ inch dicks.

I'm like Missouri: SHOW ME.

Not because I want some pictures of dicks, believe me, I've seen enough...

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    find yourself a hobby.

3. Wave

Wave Member

Dr. Rock, you misanthropic wise-man.....you're a funny, jocular fellow. I bet you drink Absynthe too, eh? :toast:

4. ElCamino55

ElCamino55 New Member

Oh yeah, "bc1919" is 10 inches long.

If you haven't done so already, get a membership at http://www.newbienudes.com and look at the pics under the "Dicks" category.

You'll see that "quercusone" and "bc1919" are the biggest - "quercusone" is a joker, on his profile he has his size at 3 inches...I've "PM'd" him, and he says he is about 10 inches. "bc1919" has himself listed as 10 inches on his profile.

5. bif9x65

bif9x65 New Member

TAKE YOUR TROUBLES ELSEWHERE.

I HEAR THE FLAT EARTH SOCIETY IS RUNNING A MEMBERSHIP DRIVE.

6. ElCamino55

ElCamino55 New Member

What, exactly, are my "troubles"?

7. fredlet

fredlet New Member

Albums:
    This is certainly a silly question for you, but in your researches, what is the *smallest* penis you have ran across?

Believe me, i have a need to know..

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen. Nobody knows but gigantikok.

9. ElCamino55

ElCamino55 New Member

Almost non-existant.

Basically just a "nub"...One of the people I remember on http://www.newbienudes.com was called "likeahamster"...I remember him in particular because my girlfriend pointed him out to me, and was cracking up over his screen name...

10. Dominik20

Dominik20 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    You are always so funny......:donkey:

:donkey:

11. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wait Wait-- the biggest I've ever seen in person was 11" ....so THAT is the largest penis EVER-- they can't get any bigger!!!

Makes me think of the Giant Squid-- they're out there-- just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist!

Next thing you know you'll be saying that Santa and the Tooth Fairy are fake

12. Imported

Gold Member

Jace:
    What, exactly, are my "troubles"?
    [post=349782]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

To say that something doesn't exist simply because you haven't seen it is the true sign if an IDIOT :spank: What the hell are you thinking?? You've never seen me but I DO exist!! You've never seen Pluto, Saturn or Uranus, byt they DO exist!!

And believe me, penises over 10 inches do exist. How do I know?? I sleep with one every night!! Not mine but my boyfriend. And NO I will not send you a picture of it to rip off and claim as your own.

13. madame_zora

Gold Member

To say that something doesn't exist simply because you haven't seen it is the true sign if an IDIOT :spank: What the hell are you thinking?? You've never seen me but I DO exist!! You've never seen Pluto, Saturn or Uranus, byt they DO exist!!

And believe me, penises over 10 inches do exist. How do I know?? I sleep with one every night!! Not mine but my boyfriend. And NO I will not send you a picture of it to rip off and claim as your own.
    [post=349860]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I'm gonna like you.

14. gig22

gig22 New Member

Actually... http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20...quid/index.html

This is from 25 september 2005.

15. fredlet

fredlet New Member

Albums:
    Almost non-existant.

Basically just a "nub"...One of the people I remember on http://www.newbienudes.com was called "likeahamster"...I remember him in particular because my girlfriend pointed him out to me, and was cracking up over his screen name...
    [post=349786]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Boy, don't I know that feeling!! In some ways, it's sort of erotic when a girl laughs at a small one. Some of us guys want to entertain a lady any way we can, and giving her a chance to laugh certainly counts as entertainment..pathetic, maybe, but ya gotta go with what ya know!

16. ElCamino55

ElCamino55 New Member

[post=349860]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Actually, I HAVE seen Saturn...but my telescope isn't powerful enough to get a good view of Uranus or Pluto...

I never denied the fact that penises larger than 10 inches exist. However, I *DO* deny that 10 inch penises are even somewhat rare - they are VERY VERY VERY VERY rare. We're talking larger than 99.9999+% of the population.

What's funny about you people is your EXTREME paranoia of someone stealing your own [possible stolen] pictures and trying to pass them off as their own.

17. ElCamino55

ElCamino55 New Member

What's funny is your sarcasm at the end is a good example of the absurdity one finds on this message board.

Indeed, until proven otherwise, Santa and the Tooth Fairy ARE fake. If I should believe that 12 inch penises are 0.1% of the population, why stop at that absurdity? Why not believe 19 inch penises are 0.1% of the population? Why stop THERE even, why not believe 30 inch penises are even slightly BELOW average? 28 kilometer long penises?

18. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What's funny is your sarcasm at the end is a good example of the absurdity one finds on this message board.

Indeed, until proven otherwise, Santa and the Tooth Fairy ARE fake. If I should believe that 12 inch penises are 0.1% of the population, why stop at that absurdity? Why not believe 19 inch penises are 0.1% of the population? Why stop THERE even, why not believe 30 inch penises are even slightly BELOW average? 28 kilometer long penises?
    [post=349945]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Let's not be silly...the biggest dick here is YOU

19. ElCamino55

ElCamino55 New Member

Let's not be silly...the biggest dick here is YOU
    [post=349946]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Insults so soon? This thread isn't even 2 pages long yet...

20. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Insults so soon? This thread isn't even 2 pages long yet...
    [post=349949]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I'm sorry-- the opportunity was there and I took it-- I apologize-- there are bigger dicks.

Draft saved Draft deleted