i am back

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
hello everyone,

since i last wrote i have given up being gay and went straight. for the last 16 weeks i have been dating a woman exclusively. for those guys that havent tried fucking a woman do so because the pleasures are incredible and nothing else compares or comes close ...some say only guys give great head but i say they are wrong because my girl gives great head and gets better at it all the time.

i have received slack about a gay man cannot turn straight but i dont know why not because straight men turn gay everyday.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by hungthick@Aug 16 2005, 09:04 AM
hello everyone,

since i last wrote i have given up being gay and went straight. for the last 16 weeks i have been dating a woman exclusively. for those guys that havent tried fucking a woman do so because the pleasures are incredible and nothing else compares or comes close ...some say only guys give great head but i say they are wrong because my girl gives great head and gets better at it all the time.

i have received slack about a gay man cannot turn straight but i dont know why not because straight men turn gay everyday.
[post=335891]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL! Welcome back, Hungthick. I hope your enjoyment in your new lady friend continues. I think most dont want to think how fluid our hold on our sexuality is but here you are living proof. Best of luck to you.

naughty

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by hungthick@Aug 16 2005, 09:04 AM
hello everyone,

[post=335891]Quoted post[/post]​

Hungthick, how many years were you gay?
By the way how old are you?.........if you don't mind me asking.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, that was quite some edit. I read it a couple days ago and I was hesitating to respond. Anyway, despite what anyone says, you have a right to be happy, whatever that is for you. I wish you the best with this lifestyle choice and I hope it serves you well. Good to see you back here! Jana

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
I am truly happy for you, Hungthick. I have a few former gay friends who are married raising little brats now. And surprisingly, not one has fled the nest out of 5. It does happen, although I think it is rare.

Welcome back. I wish only continued happiness in your present relationship.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hope you enjoy your new chapter, hungthick. Everyone deserves to find fulfillment and happiness and I hope that your relationship, whatever form it may take, brings each of you the intellectual, emotional, and physical joy that you need.

I wish you both a bright and shining future together. :)

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hungthick, as you know, nobody here gives a hoot what your sexual orientation is! As long as it works for you, everythings cool.

May your new relationship be everything you hope for. Welcome back!

B-man