I am being pressured to reveal my size....

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, there is a gal on an online dating site. We have chatted back and forth via IM.

Her mind is always in the gutter.

She has been pressuring me to tell her how big my penis is.

I keep putting her off.

And she keeps persisting.

I told her it was tacky for her to ask, and for me to tell.

I asked her if she was a size queen. She said no to that.

We haven't actually talked on the phone or anything, just via email or IM, so I guess.... theoretically she could be a man... :confused:

:eek:

Ladies, do you ever ask a man how big he is?

What have their reactions been like?

How do you think I should deal with it?

Thanks....

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just tell her. What's the problem?
If you're not big enough for her likings - she must find another guy - don't waste any time.
If it is big enough for her likings - well you'll be in the pound seats.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tell her you were diagnosed with "micropenis" and your penis is 2" long.... (yes it is a real condition)
or she can find out if you meet in person, otherwise it's not important if you have a small dick or large cock, it's just some virtually anonymous person on the net

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, there is a gal on an online dating site. We have chatted back and forth via IM.

I keep putting her off.

We haven't actually talked on the phone or anything, just via email or IM, so I guess.... theoretically she could be a man... :confused:

Thanks....

Which dating site, AFF? Some adult dating sites are pretty much just for hooking up for sex. In which case asking your penis size seems relevant. Have I ever asked a man how big his penis was prior to meeting him? No.

I think you should just tell her. Seriously, either she will be more interested or less. If it's less you didn't need her in your life and if she becomes more interested at least you get easy sex out of the deal.:tongue:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
For me online flirting is always a fun harmless game so i will always ask for a size and even pics. I like having someone trust me enough to share them kind of things. But if you have said no and she keeps pressuring you then its time start blocking her

Poundera

Experimental Member
Media
I've never had a woman ask me how big I am; until recently, I was rather thin, I've gained a bit of weight, and I've filled out. however, many years ago, when I was much thiner, after the first time I slept with this girl I had started dating, she told me that I was bigger than she expected, and was pleasantly surprised. So, perhaps one can "guesstimate" how big or small an other may be based on body size.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What's the problem with telling her? If it's just about sex, SIZE MATTERS. In case you were not aware, you are posting at the LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP.

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop talking to her. You told her no and she should have dropped it. You haven't even talked on the phone yet and she is nagging you. Not a good sign.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I keep putting her off.

Thanks....
Move on. Drop her like a bad habit.

hockeyguy741

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
tell her your hung like a tictac, then ask her how big she is.......

your right, if you've never met her she might be a guy or some old seadonkey you never know for shure what or who your gonna be emailing to on those dating sites...

If you havent seen any of her photos or she's reluctant to show you any you might want to try fishing in another lake

B_icem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if this is in fact a woman, then obviously she's just a slut anyway... so use her for what shes worth.

bang her....then dump her

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UPDATE:

We talked a bit on the phone and we IM'ed each other via Yahoo.

Strange.... or crazy how technology has allowed us to jump right to the sex part without all the typical courtship maneuverings...

I was talking about something and she started to moan, much to my surprise, and I asked her if she was diddling herself.... sure enough...

Anywhoo... I was bold enough and just sent her pics of my erect penis with a measuring tape along side it for the length and then another pic across it for the girth.

She didn't giggle and she didn't run away so that must be a good sign.

The other thing that I am wrapping my mind around is ....

how easy online dating has made it for people to shuffle around "dates" and "boyfriends" or "girlfriends" . One gal I email on a regular basis called one guy a regular on her "bench" to use a sports analogy.

I think she actually complimented me on my penis. I can't really remember what she said.

Then she diddled herself again.

She is kinda hinting that she might have a crush on me even though we haven't met in person.

I am 36, never been married and I'm kinda on the prowl for a Mrs. W/In 1 Stand Dev .

Yeah, sure, I want to get laid. I am on a 4 month dryspell, but I want to avoid emotional entanglements.