Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Countryguy is right. The mouse must die. He may look cute. But if you see one - there are already many hiding in your home. He will come back with friends. When you start finding mouse poop under your microwave and spot the little buggers crawling in your baby's crib - they stop looking so adorable. They are diry, filthy, digusting creatures with no discernable purpose except to test your patience. As someone who has endured mice by living in rural areas and then a city infestation - I beg you to eliminate the problem now before the baby crawls!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Kiss*

Now THAT was adorable!

Yes, it was!

Hubby now thinks that the mice are less adorable now that they have gotten into the pantry and made an unholy mess in there. :shocked: :crazy2:

He did clean it up himself, which is just awesome. I married well. :biggrin1:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Petite, I think you should listen to whoever it was that told you to get a cat. We've not had a single mousie visitor since we got our first cat.

Unless you have daughters that think cat's should be fed 24/7, and get so content they don't care :mad:. I have actually had a cat that was at her food bowl eating, watch a mouse come up, grab a piece, and run away :mad: :mad:

hmmm . . . . whoever that was . . . :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, . . . it's no guarantee.

There we go :tongue:

I am better off being single. god dose want me to have a girl frend but I have a job. all my bills are paid off with $40.000 in the bank. I have money to eat out every day. I can buy what I want. lot of men are paying child support, alimony I do not have worry about that.

I have to admit that I don't see the point of this thread either, but just a few words of caution. Don't ever announce to the world (esp on-line) how much money you have. While $40,000 is not a lot of money nowadays, there are a lot of people out there who have nothing and wouldn't think twice of harming you to get at what you do have. They would do it for a lot less than $40,000 also.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to admit that I don't see the point of this thread

The OP has a history of goading people with implied insults, but most of the regulars are familiar with it and he can't get a rise out of us.

I'd rather talk about mice. :biggrin1:

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The OP has a history of goading people with implied insults, but most of the regulars are familiar with it and he can't get a rise out of us.

I'd rather talk about mice. :biggrin1:

I'd rather take his money and eat his liver sauteed with some onion, brandy and cream...maybe accompanied by some fava beans and a glass of chianti.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, it was!

Hubby now thinks that the mice are less adorable now that they have gotten into the pantry and made an unholy mess in there. :shocked: :crazy2:

He did clean it up himself, which is just awesome. I married well. :biggrin1:

We used to get mice in my ex's house (no cats there). I thought they were pretty adorable too. Until they started to steal my rabbit's food. Then I got mad. They died an unpleasant, mouse-trappy death.

Unless you have daughters that think cat's should be fed 24/7, and get so content they don't care :mad:. I have actually had a cat that was at her food bowl eating, watch a mouse come up, grab a piece, and run away :mad: :mad:

Just the smell of the cats seems to keep the mice away from our house. Maybe our cats are particularly stinky :tongue:.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Against rodents the aroma of ferrets is supreme defense. I used to sometimes bring containers of their droppings to the homes of friends troubled by mice.

They also repel Bigfoot.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We used to get mice in my ex's house (no cats there). I thought they were pretty adorable too. Until they started to steal my rabbit's food. Then I got mad. They died an unpleasant, mouse-trappy death.

They've been falling for the humane traps so far. My father didn't succeed with them, his mice figured out how to get out. Smart rodents.

Against rodents the aroma of ferrets is supreme defense. I used to sometimes bring containers of their droppings to the homes of friends troubled by mice.

They also repel Bigfoot.
Good gracious. I hope I don't get an infestation of Bigfoot. Bigfeet?

I can't imagine how big a trap I'd need for that.
Fuck the mice. You should be talking about HICKBOY.
An infestation of Hickboy? It sounds like a STI.
:wink: AND...trouser snakes.:biggrin1:
I think I could live with an infestation of trouser snakes. From experience, I know that leads to icky bathrooms and mystery socks all over the floor.
So you ran through all of these already?
Awwwwwww!!!! :smile::smile::smile: