I am big, she is not....

nirm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Guys/Gals,
Ok here is my issue, i have just started to get into a relationship with a woman that is a virgin, note that both of us are over the age of consent(me 22, her 19). Unfortunetly in her words "oh god your huge". I am 8 and a half inches and dont know about my girth, but her hands just gets around it :/

Anyway, she knows she wants to have sex, the issue is she doesnt want to be hurt and i do not want to hurt her. I feel i am pretty experienced in the sack with both men and women so i know for a fact that i can be very patient, comforting and gentle, but still 8 inches to a virgin....

Any advice is welcome.

Quick edit:
P.S we *have* done the whole mutual masturbation, kissing, stroking etc etc etc

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you lose your virginity a lot of the pain is caused by tension and fear, take your time with her, take her to bed and have sex that doesn't include penetration so she's comfortable with you, then when you decide it's the right time let her take the lead, get her to mount you so she can slide down on you in her own good time, stopping if it gets painful.

You have 8 inches, there's no law that says you have to slam it all in.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
length does not matter here unless you want to get it all in the first time. Is girth which even if you penetrate a lil bit it would hurt if you are to girthy..

if u are 6+ inches

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
You are experienced at sex. She is not. I would suggest lots and lots of foreplay until she is wet, very wet. If she doesn't get wet, use lube and lots of it. You might even finger her to full orgasm before you penetrate.

Don't worry about yourself the first time. If she can't handle you having a complete orgasm inside her, she can get you off some other way or you can take care of it yourself.

Brag and brag. Let her know how much it means to you to be the first and show her the delights. As you introduce her to each new delight be happy and show that to her as she experiences new feelings. Let her know from the get go that this is all about her and that later the two of you can concentrate on you.

Most of all be sure she knows that you will withdraw at anytime she needs for you to do so. I'm mostly gay so I understand the erotic feeling of "letting a man have his way with me." This is not the time for you to "have your way with her." That can come later. This night it is her "having it her way with you." In a crude way of saying it, "She is fucking you, not you fucking her." Actually than can be just as much fun.

Good luck.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If your all that experienced what are you asking us for :confused: Just use some common sense... take it slow and easy, make her want it. Use her body as your playground and saver every inch of her with your tongue and hands cock etc good luck :fing02:

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tell ya what... For a fee, I'll open her up for you... ;)

But seriously... slow, foreplay, lube. Initial thrust past the hymen would probably cause a bit of pain. She can do that on own, with fingers, dildo, if she wants.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can''t you leave one or two inches outside? Just don't get to pounding away!!!!

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all about connecting through touch. Be a slow, sensual kisser. Very slowly take off her pants after kissing her neck for at least 10 minutes. Gently spead her legs (while still kissing her), and very gently and slowly slide your hand up and down her leg and thigh, being extra careful not to touch her crotch (you are basically teasing). Gradually start moving your hand closer and closer to her innermost thigh, right next to where her panties cover her pussy (The key here is soft, and gentle touches, like someone tickling your back). By now she is DYING for you to just touch her. Still gently, rub her through her panties (which by now should be a little wet at the least) making sure you dont rub her clit too hard. Then take off the panties and give her some gentle finger play, and get an idea for how she likes it. After that, it's all you.

Being slow, sensual, and soft to the touch (especially those inner thighs) has always worked wonders for woman I've been with who didn't have enough room initially. This technique doesn't really work that well unless your sober too, from my experience.

I have to tell you though, that I'm not a selfish lover. The pleasure I receive comes mainly from the pleasure I give. This technique has worked on the most un-horny girls I've ever met. I have even been with a girl who never got wet until I did this. God I'm horny now.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Take it slowly and allow her to relax. Go down on her. Don't bring toys to the party for her first time, it should just be the two of you. Good luck!

D

deleted105034

No no, I'M the most sensitive lover here!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok i can relate to your woman here. Although i was not a virgin when i met my husband, i have to say i still utter the words "Damn, thats like losing my virginity again" while i pitty myself in the post-sex cleaning up process.

Now, the first time i tried to push myself down on him, it hurt like sheer hell and i backed out. But it didn't take long over the next few encounters to get so incredibly turned on that my pain threshold raised a little. Still today the best penetrations are those after some incredibly sexy foreplay and digital stretching to try to avoid tearing.

Not to say that getting turned on and wet will do the trick, but the more turned on she is the more likely her pain threshold will go up. Just wait until she cant want to feel it inside of her and she just says to hell with it. Lord knows that day is coming if you do the other things that are suggested here.

Now it doesnt take much to get me to go for it. Now there have been times i've got him off without sex to avoid the pain if i am not incredibly turned on, now i cant do anything manual or oral to him without saying, ok, ok, ok, you've twisted my arm enough and im game. Still takes some other things to allow penetration but my mind has to be ready to bear it to be able to do it.

angellady84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first was bigger, dont wanna give details, thats not fair if he doesnt want people to know, but we worked at it... the very first time it hurt alot and I made him get off of me, but after that I just wanted more... now if a guy isn't big enough to make it hurt some I'm not satisfied...