I am cocksucker slaving away to jock big guy

Chineseboy

Experimental Member
Media
i am a cocksucker in China.I was always happier getting other boys to cum rather than have them get me to cum.

i like athletic type guy best,my most like is some jock guys i sucked before.There has a jock guy he is member of college soccer team,i meet in almost in every week and be his utiful cocksucker,he feed me oversized meat,getting into the headspace of his honoring a powerful,hung,virile,licking every vein,taking the head and deepthroating...

i like him to be aggressive and force his big dick into my mouth.you can understand the Jock boy being forceful and i enjoying it,being passive and feeling like a slave give me thrill.You know some guys are dominant and others are passive.i am fall into the passive category.

when i gave suck off for the jock boy,i am like a slave service for him,on bended knees in front of big cock,it's make me feel very very honry.When that time in my mind,i would feel i freely admit that i am not a man but he is,my little sissy cock is just a joke,but his manhood is a real cock.
As i said before,the jock boy is the best i like,he is young,strong and athletic,the most important is has big cock,so everytime like on my knees suck his big cock,beging his him ferocious pumping,and it's make me feel want to try to inhale all the manliness i can,desperately try to bask in the masculinity that i so lack.i am so crazy about this feel when i sucking.i love to be on my knees between some big dicked stud's legs,his virility gave me enough satisfied when i be his cocksucker.

Everytime he even did not touch my cock,just command me on my knees and open my mouth then his hard cock forcing stick in and pumping fast.he usually almot ignore me beg him give me a few second rest because i feel smothering.But in my mind,he was more forcible i feel more excited,you know i love powerful,masculine,i am on my knees between his strong legs,my head under his big cock,it all make me feel i am effeminate and sissy.His strong masculine and my poor sissy,the match make me feel crazy and worship.

yes,slaving away to give big cock guy satisfaction by deep throating.their hard, throbbing cocks until they fill my mouth with hot creamy cum.i have got great satisfaction when he cums in my mouth.

So i am a pure and simple cocksuck and crazy for athletic type guy.i dont know if you can complete understand me when i go down on knees between his strong muscle legs and his big cock rough with it by forc it into my mouth,i feel i am his girl,his slave,his toy,i can do anything for him.He must get a big kick out of being dominant.

Do anyone has some taste as me??