I am completely freaked out about some "moles"

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a lover with very long "moles on his penis.
They are much darker than his skin and dark brown like a mole. They are long like a string and scratchy and gross. I have seen skin tags when doing therapy on peoples bodies that looked similar so they could be moles and he said the doctor said they were moles.
I talked to him after coming here for advise and he agrees that they should be removed and he has already had large troublesome moles removed as have I .
We were drinking champagne and having a bubble bath jacuzzi and he said they are actually caused by viruses. I am really hoping this is just his mistaken opinion and not anything a doctor told him. I will freak out if he has exposed me to HPV after I specifically asked him about it before we had sex.
Warts are caused by viruses not moles and I was really drunk and got out and went to bed and went to sleep.
I am supposed to see him tomorow and I want him to go to the walk in clinic and let the doctor say if these are moles or warts.
Wouldn't the doctors have told him to get rid of them if they had been warts.
I am so freaked out!!!
If he doesn't cooperate I am going to go to an attorney and the health department to see what can be done to make sure he has been truthful with me.
I feel a little better now,
I hope and pray he is being honest.
Does anyone know if the fact that they are very dark and fingerlike makes them more likely to really be moles?
This makes me so nauseous! Please help!!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone know if the fact that they are very dark and fingerlike makes them more likely to really be moles?

If they have a mohair-like texture, are blue-black to gray in color, have inconspicuous ears, and like to burrow, then they are almost certainly moles.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Perhaps it will teach you, to always wear a condom,and be picky and sober before having sex.
Geez,thats some "consort" youv'e picked,your lowness.
You can't do a damn thing about it legally either.
Duh!
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think so, I think that they are something you just gain over the years. I've had a few pop up on my arms and legs. Doctor can remove them no problem.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think so, I think that they are something you just gain over the years. I've had a few pop up on my arms and legs. Doctor can remove them no problem.

Correct. If he was told they were caused by a virus they are not moles.

A skin mole is a spot on the skin that is usually round or oval in shape. The skin mole can be small or large, and it may range in color from pink, brown, red, or black. The single skin mole is referred to in medical terms as a nevus. When one is discussing moles in the plural form, they are called nevi. Virtually everyone has at least a few moles. Statistically one will find between 10-50 moles on the body. The skin mole can occur on any part of the body.​

We are all born with all the moles we will ever have. Many of them are not visible at birth but will darken as one ages. A skin mole is [...] a collection of cells named melanocytes. These are present throughout the skin and are a part of skin pigmentation. When melanocytes occur in cluster formations they result in the eventual appearance of a skin mole.​

A skin mole may be flat or it may be raised. Some will sprout a few hairs, which is normal. (What is a Skin Mole?)​

Blackhart

Just Browsing
Media
It's probably what is commonly called a "skin tag". They usually come later in life. Is he older? Either way he should have them checked out. If it's just a skin tag a dermatolagist should be able to remove it.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
A dermatologist is removing some skin tags from a mans penis.

"There'll be a slight sting now as I give you a shot to deaden the area."

"Ouch! Hey! I've got to make babies with that thing. Be careful!"

"Just relax sir....Now we are ready to cut off....Oops!"

"OOPS??? What do you mean OOPS??? I know what I mean when I say OOPS!! What do you mean when you say OOPS????"

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
It's probably what is commonly called a "skin tag". They usually come later in life. Is he older? Either way he should have them checked out. If it's just a skin tag a dermatolagist should be able to remove it.

Well, skin tags aren't caused by viruses and don't look like moles at all.

I have seen skin tags when doing therapy on peoples bodies that looked similar so they could be moles and he said the doctor said they were moles.

Completely baffling statement.
I have seen rabbits that looked similar and so they could be gophers, and the vet said they were gophers.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The attached pic shows dark mole on a guy's thigh, near groin. Is it like that one?

Pic is from a scene in "Hollywood Hunks".

Attachments