I am completely straight in all respects

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why do I have this impression that you are a bit skeptic with regard to this Marley? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Nothin' gets by you skipper. I would've said more but some people on this site have paper-thin feelings.

Oh, fuck it.

I dunno, it just confuses me this pathetic desperation to see how many homosexual and bisexual acts one can do and still insist that they're 100% compeltely unadulteratedly straight. People treat different sexualities like it's a disease. Perhaps homosexuals and bisexuals could integrate into society a bit sooner if people would stop pretending they're completely, like, so totally straight.

This to me echoes light-skinned blacks who pretended to be white in the 18th and 19th century. Gee, thanks for letting us know how ashamed you are of your brothers and sisters.:rolleyes:

I'm just kidding LOLZ. Yeah.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Nothin' gets by you skipper. I would've said more but some people on this site have paper-thin feelings.

Oh, fuck it.

I dunno, it just confuses me this pathetic desperation to see how many homosexual and bisexual acts one can do and still insist that they're 100% compeltely unadulteratedly straight. People treat different sexualities like it's a disease. Perhaps homosexuals and bisexuals could integrate into society a bit sooner if people would stop pretending they're completely, like, so totally straight.

This to me echoes light-skinned blacks who pretended to be white in the 18th and 19th century. Gee, thanks for letting us know how ashamed you are of your brothers and sisters.:rolleyes:

I'm just kidding LOLZ. Yeah.

:biggrin1: hehe

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To be fair, he's just staring at dick. Not putting them in his mouth or ass. Yet... At least he's given himself 1 point for what should be the one or two thousand dicks he's turned on by.

:biggrin:

True, but if dicks turn you on, they turn you on. Life is too short to just stare at the dick. PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH!

Oh, no wait, that would be a homosexual/bisexual act and he's completely straight in all respects. Oh well, more dicks for me to suck.