I am embarassed of my big balls

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
they hang pretty low and big (or when it's cold very compressed)
i dont think chicks like it. Anyone have this similar problem?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Indeed Lemac - they can be a source of embarassment and inconvenience and some people/women aren't very sympathetic to our condition.

However, the sexiest ones are :wink:

cmnmsheff

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have biggish balls - it's always been a source of pride for me. I've never had a problem with other people - all have seemed to like them. One thing people all try and do is get them all in their mouth - which can sometimes be a bit of a squeeze and occasioanlly painful. Enjoy them and be proud of them Lemac.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wait til you get older and gravity get hold of them!
Oh yes! Gravity has been setting in New Jersey for years. LOL:tongue: As a young man i learned to come to terms with myself and really take comfort in who i am. You will also.:smile:

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have biggish balls that hang down quite low when it's hot, and are very noticable under shorts, but I have a GF that loves them. For some reason, she just likes to lick them clean on an almost daily (nightly?) basis. It wasn't what I thought she was going to do the first time we both got naked, but I'm not going to stop her now!

eddie eight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dude, don't worry about your balls. if they're big that's just a plus in general. girls don't have a problem with them any way they hang, and are heat tempermental in general.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also have very large balls and they have never been a problem. I go commando 24/7 and the only thing is that I have to sometimes be careful not to sit on them! Would not trade them though.
I was in the sauna at the gym last week and there was only one other person there. After a few minutes, he asked me, "Are those natural"! He then wanted to touch them but I declined. The gym is a little to public for me. I am used to the stares as I also have a 2GA PA.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also have very large balls and they have never been a problem. I go commando 24/7 and the only thing is that I have to sometimes be careful not to sit on them! Would not trade them though.
I was in the sauna at the gym last week and there was only one other person there. After a few minutes, he asked me, "Are those natural"! He then wanted to touch them but I declined. The gym is a little to public for me. I am used to the stares as I also have a 2GA PA.

I don't blame you for not letting "just anybody" to touch them! ME TO!!!:mad: I wouldn't want just anybody to handle my balls... I suppose I'd describe mine as just normal, but they are really like one of my most important private parts. I've gone commando at times, but as for my personal preference I really like a little support...

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
Big balls are a blessing, to me at least. Don't be embarrassed by them, there are plenty of girls and guys that dig them. My wife has always liked the way I fill out a pair of briefs and buldge I show on a daily basis when I wear my Wrangler cowboy cut jeans.

Reactions: bravesoldier

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yup, I'm not worried about other people looking at me naked (or my bulge when dressed), but I certainly wouldn't let anyone other than the GF touch them!

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes, when its really hot weather and Ive been workin out or running they do seem to hang a lot lower. I don't know about you but just a plain old fashioned jockstrap helps a lot.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Big balls are like big tits. How many straight guys do you know who don't like to see bit breasts? Not many.

If the balls are the production part of your package, I would assume that anyone who likes the product likes the source. Gay guys go nuts over ample balls, at least as much if not more than they go over a cock.

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chicks will either not notice them at all (they are not interested) or think they're hit the jackpot.

I always look at a guys balls, could not care less about the dick.