Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thanks to a dirty friend of mine, i have found this site. hello all! tell me everything about your dirty selves. i love cock and am so glad there is a site worshipping it.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You love cock? I love pussy. Tell us more about yourself, and we'll tell you more about us!

Welcome!

xxxdeviant

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i am 30, not so single right now but whatever. i love sucking cock, talking dirty, meeting people for illicit affairs, watching movies, getting fucked. i was told this site was a good place to meet likeminded deviants. is it true?

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i am 30, not so single right now but whatever. i love sucking cock, talking dirty, meeting people for illicit affairs, watching movies, getting fucked. i was told this site was a good place to meet likeminded deviants. is it true?

I think you will be a good fit here. :smile: Not all of us are deviants, but you are likely to find more open-minded people when it comes to sex here than anywhere else.

Put up some pics, get yourself verified (and a gold membership), and hope to see you participate in the discussions here!

Me, I am 21, I love licking pussy, love sex, and love watching movies too. Not too much of a deviant though, but we'll get along just fine.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Welcome. :smile:

Explain the part that makes you deviant. :wink: