I am freddie53. I have been "banned' here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_Sonny Daise, Nov 9, 2005.

1. D_Sonny Daise

D_Sonny Daise Account Disabled

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted everyone to know I haven't gone anywhere. Under the new system, I have been wiped out. All attempts to reach Mr. Mark have been futile. I am not allowed to access freddie53 anymore. I am being refused access. So I beat the system and registered as Freddie54.

I'll give a daily report of how it is going until it is resolved on this thread. If any of you real veterans have access to Mr. Mark, maybe you can persuade him to let me back in. I feel like I have been banned from this site.

I will be sending an e-mail to Jana. She has all the bio information on Freddie53. She knows who I am and I have been in contact with her. I will e-mail her to know that I am indeed Freddie53 and not some troll. Also Mr. Mark has the ability to trace this and any post and will find that this is coming from the same computer that I have always used.

I hated to make this a public issue, but I have tried everything I know to do. I contacted Mr. Mark last weeks requesting some information about a previous thread and never received a reply.

Today has been hell for me. My aged mother has been screwed by the utility company. I have defended organized religion withi my soul and body. But today, I am being screwed, not literally by my pastor. it has not been a good day. Today I was ready to tell my church to take a flying leap. Needless to say I am pissed off. Jana as already gotten an e-mail once telling how I am feeling today and how pissed off I really am.

But in the end, I am still that old loving Freddie that ends up forgving and going on. I love people and no matter how angry I get, I end up forgiving and forgetting. And I still have the ability to write long posts that drag on forever and ever.

I don't want to be ugly, but if Mr. Mark doesn't allow me to have my name Freddie53 and senior member with the posts that I have accumulated back, then I am leaving. I am not going to be Freddie54 with one post to my name. I have earned senior membership And I am not going to have half the board saying I am a troll and not really Freddie53.

If you can't tell by now, today has been a hell of a day. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

I hope this is all resolved soon.

Again, I love you all,
    Freddie53

#1 D_Sonny Daise, Nov 9, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
  2. spl98006

spl98006 New Member

I had login problems tonight as well. The site seems to have forgotten my password. So I just clicked on the link to get my password reset, then re-verified my email address, and got a temporary new password emailed to me. There was no problem changing it back to my old password, and I just verified that it works.

It may just be teething pains with the new software.

And yes, you have certainly earned your "senior" status in more ways than one! ;)

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Freddie, you just can't take a hint, can you. :D

Just be patient. You'll be yourself again before you know it.

4. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Maybe you should really start to question why posting on this Board and having "seniority" is so important to you.

5. nitsud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had the same problem. I had to reset my password and wait a day before I could read or peply to any post.

6. Pappy

Pappy Member

Freddie, I had to reset my password but then things were back to normal, I thought, but today I see I have been reduced to a Junior Member too. May take some time for MisterMark to get things straightened out after making the change. Just be patient with him, he'll get everything worked out.

7. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    dude, calm down. we all have shittier days sometimes, and a post counter on an internet forum is not exactly the end of the world either.

8. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

i had the same log in problem but i just dropped the 56 from the end of my name and now im just horribleperson

9. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

And here I thought I was dealing with a true internet legend...

You take this message board shit way too seriously, Freddie. You came in here dropping letters to the editor on some crying over spilled milk shit wanting your old name / post count back. But if you out, I'm out. Perfect time for me to throw up the deuces. Enjoyed the stay.

Toodles.

10. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    If it's any consolation, 53/54, it appears we are ALL back to zero posts, so you are no more or less "senior" than anyone else. Look at the bright side: At this egalitarian moment I'm sure our most "senior" member has all of about 4 posts, so if you snap to it you should be able to pole-vault right back into the lead! ;)

Steve

11. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Maybe Junior Member simply refers to the fact that you have not coughed up some dough to be a Gold Member.

I hope it's not about a statement about the size of your wee-wee. I would hate to think there are this many guys with junior members on LPSG.

12. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Freddie, did you post anything in The Help Desk? That's the best place to get help.

Let me assure you that you're not being ignored, but keep in mind that for the next few days, we're going to have lots of problems to deal with.

13. Freddie53

Gold Member

Well I am back. I kept seeing all these people post the other day and thought i had been dropped for some reason. It was a hell of a day. I was in a panic because I thought I had lost all contact with some of the greatest people in the world. I do have panic order disease. It ususally is undre control, but not hat day. Won't go into the details. But even all the gold at Fort Knox turned into shit at my house that day and when I went to the computer to get away from that world to a more peaceful internet world, it was gone. Jana can tell you what a panic I was in about the whole damn day. I wrote her for support and as usual she was there. She is a great sis.

Just glad to be back and everyone know who I am and I know who you are. I am having problems wtih this new format, but I will get it figured out. I see some things that are better. More storage. I haven't researched what this other title is yet. But I will get it figured out. Maybe!!

And thanks Mr. Mark for persoanlly responding to me. You really do a great job. Thanks for providing this for us. You are really a sweatheart.

Freddie53

*Here lie the remains of Freddie54. he never got a chance to really live*

If I hadn't told everybody who is was, I could be doing what some say everyone is doing and had two characters on here. Think anyone would notice?

14. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Freddy who? ;)

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well, since we all went back to zero posts, I guess now we'll get to find out who the REALLY big mouths on here are.

*looks up at the sky and whistles*

16. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Freddie54, we hardly knew ye.

17. mistergrasso

mistergrasso Member

Oh, i think we know.

18. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    The place would not be the same without Frederick's of LSPG

19. Wave

Wave Member

Dr. Rock is right.....tis not the end of the world to have problems with a website account, even one on such a cool-metro site. ;)

20. jchris

jchris Member

Albums:
    I think that Mr. Mark is trying to copy Call-kelly's forum. And not doing that great a job of it.

Draft saved Draft deleted