I am fucking horny all the time...dont know what to do..

nabludatelj

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am 22 year old guy and I feel horny myself most time of a day... I think I am bisexual.. and unfortunately do not have any partner to have sex with. Although, I have some offers from guys to meet for oral sex.. somewhere.. but it kinda scary me.. to meet a stranger..
Thus, I jerk off often.. every day... 5+ times per day.. and its kinda worrying me.. I cannot properly start to write my dissertation, because every 2 hours.. I want to cum.
Any advices what to do...?

priapasim

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was the same way when I was in grad school and just jerked off every time I started to get hard until my cock was sore. You have a gorgeous looking cock and would love to suck you off or take it up my ass, lots of super big cocks shown here but really just too big for any tolerable penetration, I've 9+ inches myself and it has scared away as many potential sex partners as it attracted. By all means take up your offer to be sucked off and let yourself be seen while jacking and if you want to follow a bi path guys will come running to you for that cock.

nabludatelj

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
who isn't horny when they're young...i'm more worried about being older and maybe not being so horny...

=)).. yea it is a problem.. too..we need something average.. between being not so horny and not being horny at all..)) lol

Boxcar22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
43 and still jerking off at least 3 times a day (seriously)- when does it slow down? Fuck I am thinking of getting rich and famous so I can enter a rehab center for it