i am going to cheat on my wife

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by CALAMBO, Nov 13, 2008.

1. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    longtime married men still need good sex...one time a week is not enough, have discussed with her my needs..she wants to keep me happy but by end of day she is just tired, which is not a good reason...really it only takes 20 minutes to keep men happy...ladies give it up regular, is it too much to ask?...jacking off just is not enough anymore...

2. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    20 minutes, eh?

Good luck with that.

:no:

3. D_Seymour_Dix

D_Seymour_Dix New Member

I'm sorry fella, but too tired, is a valid excuse.

Have you tried in the morning? Afternoon delight?

I don't, can't, and will not in anyway condone cheating on your wife.

4. hung15us

hung15us Member

Albums:
    Cheating is not the answer. You need to companions and help her. being to tired is a valid reason as you are some times to tired when she wanted it. Learn to star hugging each other for a few minutes and she will come around

5. findfirefox

Gold Member

It sounds like you have already made up your mind, I don't see why you posted on a Forum just to "let everyone know".

It sounds like you should check out of the relationship.

That 20 minutes your requesting from her is part of her life and if she doesn't want to give it up to you, well, so be it! Don't make it sound like its "her problem". Maybe your just a lump in the bed thats not doing it for her, maybe theres another problem.

Get over yourself.

6. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

She needs to get on some Dr Laura shit.
    Everyone works hard, there is really no excuse to find time for your partner.
    and that goes both ways.

7. D_dollar a week

D_dollar a week New Member

You are such a fucking pig. :rolleyes:

What I really want to hear about is when you get what's coming to you. Now that would be worth reading about! So when your ass gets handed to you, be sure to let us know, 'kay? :smile:

8. Xcuze

Gold Member

You should cheat on her with a guy - then it doesnt really count.

Gays are never too tired!

9. wishingiwaslucky

I can't work out if this is a serious post.

Assuming it is it doesn't really sound like you've talked about it. OK she's tired. Why is she tired? Do you need to do more housework to take the pressure off?

At a more basic level when was the last time you spent quality time with your wife? Do you talk? Also what about her. Maybe a massge or similar will relax her and get both of you in the mood.

However it would appear that there is a fundamental problem with your relationship you appear to be ignoring. Demanding sex ain't gonna fix it.

10. Moez???

Moez??? Active Member

Albums:
    you sound like a selfish asshole in my opinion.

11. D_Seymour_Dix

D_Seymour_Dix New Member

I think you've summed it up perfectly

12. Corius

Corius New Member

One always hopes for surprises. In this case, I rather think that there is a lady, one very close at hand, who doesn't just want to be used for twenty minute sessions. Deep down in her being she is looking for the kind of relationship which celebrates and expresses in patient, tender, caring fashion a concern for the loved one. Sex in a proper relationship is a wonderful way of confirming the bond of love that exists between two persons.

When a person is tired the best kind of caring may mean a lot of foreplay, some honest expressions of feelings for the other, and that will take time. The sexiest thing you can do for a wife who is truly tired is to ease her getting the sleep she needs. I have a hunch that neglect may trigger the feeelings of tiredness. My advice is to work on easing the cause of the dear wife's fatigue.

13. fak_et

fak_et New Member

This kinda stuff happens all the time every day.

14. nakeddad

nakeddad New Member

i totaly agree with calambo, suffered from the same problem for years, there was no solution, sex was once in 3 weeks approx. wife was and is always tired....

calambo go for it , and never regret it; as you're 50ish healthy male you deserve a regular healthy sex life,

believe me if i had the chance , would go for it and

I will :cool: whenever and wherever I find the chance.

15. Drifterwood

Gold Member

This is certainly what I have observed.

I disagree with a lot that has been said here. Simply because I think it is more chicken and egg than black and white.

If you want a relationship to work, then work on it. That cuts both ways. Why isn't she working on the relationship by giving him a quick handjob every now and then? I bet she'd get a nice cuddle before and afterwards. But does she actually still want this? This is what guys tell me, this what they worry about. Do you want your guy to be worrying that the relationship isn't working because you won't jerk him off once in a while? A lot of guys see their relationship and bonding reinforced by sexual attention. Guys end up thinking that you are not interested in their sexuality how ever many good reasons you have. Guys may be wrong to think this, but that is the way that many are.

Maybe some women don't or want more and he should attend to those needs. Are you giving her attention, do you make her still feel special after all this time? Like I said, I think it is chicken and egg.

I have a friend who trades blow jobs with his wife. Honey will you wash the car for me? That'll cost you a blow job, Dear. Honey will you ...? You get the picture, though I think she must like blowing him, because every time I go round, he is always doing something :smile:

I imagine that the reason that he posted this is because he actually doesn't want to cheat on his wife.

16. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey guys...i may have not explained myself....the 20 minutes i am referring to is just a small amount of time out of busy day to keep me happy...i often attack her and make a loving event...she NEVER comes after me...i am not a mean husband making demands...just wanting a bit of lovin more than 1 time a week...wife is treated well...we have a great life..home/cars/vaction/money/housekeeper, she has never had to work ...come on, being a good husband deserves more than a charity fuck...yes i feel like a turd for bringing this to this forum...and respect some of the posters comments...i have discussed my needs with her..it helps but only for a short time then i feel like i have to beg again...it just gets old...i have been faithful and will try to keep that..but when daddy is not happy the door opens to let someone else slip in...when men are horny we start to become desparate and our thinking becomes cloudy...or maybe i am a dirt bag...expecting too much...I DO NOT THINK SO...

17. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

If it's such a problem is divorce out of the question? People split up for less. Get out on your own and have lots of partners, anything that will keep you happy.

18. Duke13

Duke13 New Member

you prolly suck at pleasuring her thats why she doesn't look forward to sex w/ you hahaaa

cheatings stupid.

nuff said

19. Duke13

Duke13 New Member

think of it like this, do you think 20 min of sex every now n then is worth making your lady feel like shit, like she wasted all that time on some fake ass dude, you gotta think about her mente n know what it might do to her. cheatings a real greedy thing to do, and greedy people like that shouldn't be in any relationship

20. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    to each his own...but dude thats your wife...i dont understand how you would do it...theres more to your marraige than sex i hope

Draft saved Draft deleted