I am going to hell

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't believe in heaven or hell, but if they do exist, I certainly hope I go to whichever one the fundies DON'T go to.

zaphod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"When I reflect upon the number of disagreeable people who I know have gone to a better world, I am moved to lead a different life."

Mark Twain

Was the teaching a pig to sing quote from Robert A Heinlein?

Media
COLJohn said:
A good friend whose advice I heed told me to take the high road and let it go, that it's beneath me to get uspet and publicly vent over the tool's actions. Nothing can stop me from laughing, though (ref last two posts).
Who the hell was that moron? He's going to hell!

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
I don't believe in heaven or hell, but if they do exist, I certainly hope I go to whichever one the fundies DON'T go to.
The good news is that noone goes to hell. The sad thing is that includes the fundies. Mark Twain had a point.

Media
COLJohn said:
Save a cozy spot for me, CS. Anyone who drives on Chicago's crumbling highway system (that's a euphemism) deserves a special place in my last canto. Tenors belong there, too.:wink:
How could I refuse you? I already have a special "cozy" spot for you! Let me bend over. I can guarantee that this spot will be hot and like heaven! Be a good boy, keep me happy, and you will be in "heaven" for eternity! Who needs a euphemism!

Tenors? In ultimo canto? Never! I'm a baritone.

Doesn't it say somewhere in Dante's Inferno that there were originally three sexes—men, women, and tenors! And tenors have their own place in Hell! Along with some sopranos!

Besides, I'm not going to Hell. I have Chicago driving! I've done my time. And yours, Pal! We're heading up! And think of what "heaven' will be like in heaven? LOL

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
If you bend over, you won't be a baritone long; you'll be countertenor headed for whatever cantos exist below mine.

chicagosam said:
How could I refuse you? I already have a special "cozy" spot for you! Let me bend over. I can guarantee that this spot will be hot and like heaven! Be a good boy, keep me happy, and you will be in "heaven" for eternity! Who needs a euphemism!

Tenors? In ultimo canto? Never! I'm a baritone.

Doesn't it say somewhere in Dante's Inferno that there were originally three sexes—men, women, and tenors! And tenors have their own place in Hell! Along with some sopranos!

Besides, I'm not going to Hell. I have Chicago driving! I've done my time. And yours, Pal! We're heading up! And think of what "heaven' will be like in heaven? LOL

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JustAsking said:
The good news is that noone goes to hell. The sad thing is that includes the fundies. Mark Twain had a point.

Fuck, then I'm just going to Chicago!

You know, I used to let things like that pass, but not anymore. What pseudo-christians fail to understand is that as long as they're going around informing people about God's decisions as to their afterlife, they are NOT excercising
"Christian" principles. Sorry fuckers, all bets are off. If someone feels free to "just state their opinion" by cursing my whole life, then I'm free to just state mine that they are a fucking crackpot nutjob fantasy-filled egomaniacal twat.

Roast in peace, and I mean that is the most pleasant of ways.:wink:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
chicagosam said:

I lived in Chicago for 5 years (Hyde Park). Does that mean i'm in the clear too?

Media
COLJohn said:
If you bend over, you won't be a baritone long; you'll be countertenor headed for whatever cantos exist below mine.
Baby, you are going to have to work long and hard for me to become a countertenor! Even bent over! Sure you're up to it? You'll be a castrato by the time I let you finish! But as I said, I'll still take you up with me! I won't leave you behind! I've done the time for both of us in Chicago! Boy, have I done the time!

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
chicagosam said:
Baby, you are going to have to work long and hard for me to become a countertenor! Even bent over! Sure you're up to it? You'll be a castrato by the time I let you finish! But as I said, I'll still take you up with me! I won't leave you behind! I've done the time for both of us in Chicago! Boy, have I done the time!

I'm a whiskey baritone, Sam. Nothing could raise this voice an octave or two. Not to demean your manhood...

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am wearing my leather and chain harness and jock to prepare for my journey to hell.

I can only imagin ehow HOT all that scent is gonna be.

Better than Chicago in Summer, I hear...