I am going vent

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello friends.
I figured I can talk to you guys and gals.

Here is the story. Last Saturday night me and my partner was supposed to meet and try out this new japanese place for dinner[I am paying].
I told him to lets meet at my apt at 7:30pm. 7:30 rolled around, no show, 8,9,10 you get the picture.
I am angry, so next morning his mom calls me around 5:45am, now i am getting ready for work.
She asks me where is her son, I am like i don't know, he isn't here. I told I will call him and see where he is.
So I called 5 times, left voicemail messages, repeatedly text him, so after who knows how many times I stopped counting.
I finally talked to him around 8:00am and I asked where are you.
He tells me he doesn't want me no more, he was at some friends house getting high off drugs and alcohol. Never to call him again.
Now after 5 months of dating, this is the thanks i get.
I had to finish getting this out. I am done with dating... at least for now. I felt like a used piece of paper. I feel like nobody wants me. I am undateable.
What am I doing wrong? I am a nice, handsome[I think], smart, witty, all that stuff.
Nobody wants that. I am going to bed now.

Peace out friends

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your ex sounds like he has decided to fall in love with chemicals instead of a fellow human. This is no reflection on you except that you chose him in the first place. You learned what to avoid. There will be a next time with a better class of partner. I hope your dreams tell you that too.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Break-ups always suck. Get your friends to take you out to celebrate dropping that dead weight. You are better off without someone who considers you so little. Make sure that you continue to regard yourself highly enough to refuse to tolerate this type of treatment.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
The others have pretty much said it all........but i'll add my four penneth (English saying sorry!)......

Thank gosh that you realised that he was a plank now than further down the line when feelings have got deeper and more involved.

Remember you are worth more than that type of treatment and even though you're p!ssed off now don't let him have the satisfaction of seeing you down in the dumps (fed up/feeling sad)

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It always amazes me when people take the blowing off route vs. just having a little common courtesy & decency to let someone know when a decision has been made to move on, scale back/tone it down or if feelings/desires have changed.

Hang in there. Karma's a bitch!

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i want to thank all of you for the words of enouragement and great advice. Oh and by the way, yesterday i got the best blowjob yesterday[Saturday]. He sucked me off really good. Best one ever

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello friends.
I figured I can talk to you guys and gals.

Here is the story. Last Saturday night me and my partner was supposed to meet and try out this new japanese place for dinner[I am paying].
I told him to lets meet at my apt at 7:30pm. 7:30 rolled around, no show, 8,9,10 you get the picture.
I am angry, so next morning his mom calls me around 5:45am, now i am getting ready for work.
She asks me where is her son, I am like i don't know, he isn't here. I told I will call him and see where he is.
So I called 5 times, left voicemail messages, repeatedly text him, so after who knows how many times I stopped counting.
I finally talked to him around 8:00am and I asked where are you.
He tells me he doesn't want me no more, he was at some friends house getting high off drugs and alcohol. Never to call him again.
Now after 5 months of dating, this is the thanks i get.
I had to finish getting this out. I am done with dating... at least for now. I felt like a used piece of paper. I feel like nobody wants me. I am undateable.
What am I doing wrong? I am a nice, handsome[I think], smart, witty, all that stuff.
Nobody wants that. I am going to bed now.

Peace out friends

By the time you wrote "picture", I figured out that this was about drugs. Having very recently gone through some drama with (yet another) tweaker, I empathize with you completely. Pretty everything he'd told me was a lie; thank gawd I found out in six weeks, not six months (or years). Drug addicts lie. It's what they do and the one thing I can no longer tolerate in my life is a liar.

I had a nice long talk with my sister today and I finally told her the whole sordid mess, which is a variation on several sordid messes I've had since I became single after a nine-year relationship ended in 2004. She said something pretty profound and wise, first calling me a "bad boy with a soul" and saying that somewhere out there I need to find another "bad boy with a soul". It's a tough thing to find.