I am going vent

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by kewlkid75, Jul 30, 2010.

1. kewlkid75

kewlkid75 Active Member

Albums:
    Hello friends.
    I figured I can talk to you guys and gals.

Here is the story. Last Saturday night me and my partner was supposed to meet and try out this new japanese place for dinner[I am paying].
    I told him to lets meet at my apt at 7:30pm. 7:30 rolled around, no show, 8,9,10 you get the picture.
    I am angry, so next morning his mom calls me around 5:45am, now i am getting ready for work.
    She asks me where is her son, I am like i don't know, he isn't here. I told I will call him and see where he is.
    So I called 5 times, left voicemail messages, repeatedly text him, so after who knows how many times I stopped counting.
    I finally talked to him around 8:00am and I asked where are you.
    He tells me he doesn't want me no more, he was at some friends house getting high off drugs and alcohol. Never to call him again.
    Now after 5 months of dating, this is the thanks i get.
    I had to finish getting this out. I am done with dating... at least for now. I felt like a used piece of paper. I feel like nobody wants me. I am undateable.
    What am I doing wrong? I am a nice, handsome[I think], smart, witty, all that stuff.
    Nobody wants that. I am going to bed now.

Peace out friends

2. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your ex sounds like he has decided to fall in love with chemicals instead of a fellow human. This is no reflection on you except that you chose him in the first place. You learned what to avoid. There will be a next time with a better class of partner. I hope your dreams tell you that too.

3. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I started typing a reply, then realised helgaleena had already said everything I was going to. The guy just isn't worth getting upset over honey.

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Break-ups always suck. Get your friends to take you out to celebrate dropping that dead weight. You are better off without someone who considers you so little. Make sure that you continue to regard yourself highly enough to refuse to tolerate this type of treatment.

5. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your better off without him. The way he acted makes him the loser in this situation not you! Keep your head up!

6. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

The others have pretty much said it all........but i'll add my four penneth (English saying sorry!)......

Thank gosh that you realised that he was a plank now than further down the line when feelings have got deeper and more involved.

Remember you are worth more than that type of treatment and even though you're p!ssed off now don't let him have the satisfaction of seeing you down in the dumps (fed up/feeling sad)

7. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

forget him, move on

nothing to analyze or brood over

8. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

He is a 'USER'. Good ridance

9. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

It always amazes me when people take the blowing off route vs. just having a little common courtesy & decency to let someone know when a decision has been made to move on, scale back/tone it down or if feelings/desires have changed.

Hang in there. Karma's a bitch!

10. kewlkid75

kewlkid75 Active Member

Albums:
    i want to thank all of you for the words of enouragement and great advice. Oh and by the way, yesterday i got the best blowjob yesterday[Saturday]. He sucked me off really good. Best one ever

11. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    By the time you wrote "picture", I figured out that this was about drugs. Having very recently gone through some drama with (yet another) tweaker, I empathize with you completely. Pretty everything he'd told me was a lie; thank gawd I found out in six weeks, not six months (or years). Drug addicts lie. It's what they do and the one thing I can no longer tolerate in my life is a liar.

I had a nice long talk with my sister today and I finally told her the whole sordid mess, which is a variation on several sordid messes I've had since I became single after a nine-year relationship ended in 2004. She said something pretty profound and wise, first calling me a "bad boy with a soul" and saying that somewhere out there I need to find another "bad boy with a soul". It's a tough thing to find.

12. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    As a friend of mine said recently, "It always feels good to take out the trash after a party is over" - consider him nothing more than trash and the party is over.

13. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

consider yourself lucky he revealed himself so quickly

Draft saved Draft deleted