i am here for my girl

arctan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am dreaming of bigger cock. when i was looking somethings to grow up my cock i discovered LPSG. My girl never asked me for a bigger cock.
i dont know why but i am thinking if i have a bigger cock she will be more happy. So i want to try penis enlargement exercises.

Scot22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi. Your photos show an absolute perfectly proportioned penis.
Something to be proud of.
Your worries are imagined---physical attribute a medium sized beautiful phallus.:smile:

arctan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh thanks
Its about 5,5-6 inches. I know thats avarege size for nice sex.
But sometimes while doing sex i want to go deeper and sometimes i feel her pussy wide.

arctan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done any exercises yet. I know nothing for now. I am thinking to begin tomarrow.
I hope it works.

Sorry for my bad English. :(

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you want her to be happier, get creative in bed. Lavish her with attention. A larger penis is nice but it means nothing if the bedroom routine is predictable. Use that tongue, fingers, toys. She'll be in so much bliss, the size will certainly not be an issue.

Besides, I don't see anything wrong with your size.

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
agreed... your size is fine.

that said, if you're looking to enlarge you should look at the penis enlargement subforum:
http://www.lpsg.org/penis-enlargement/

using techniques from there and other sites i've managed to gain from ~5.75 to ~7.3 (3 years in). you probably won't see gains for at least a few months. but, please research, choose carefully, and happy hunting!

D_Bruce S Sphincter

Sexy Member
Media
Your penis looks perfect to me, Buddy...good length and thickness, and you have an ideal body. She should be very happy with everything.

I do not recommend enlargement, but the "excercises" are a good idea. Artificial enlargement will increase your insecurity more than your penis. What you have is beautiful, and your lady is happy with it. Appreciate and enjoy your body, and the confidence will make everything look bigger to everyone else, and especially yourself.

Just one man's advice to another...for whatever it's worth.

Gael

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"You're beautiful in your own way
Because god makes no mistakes
You're on the right track baby
You were born this way!

Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and your set
You're on the right track baby
You were born this way!"

bigsby112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is nothing wrong with what you got. If she hasn't complained then there isn't an issue.

arctan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there is nothing wrong and my gf said me nothing about it. I just thougt how will be if its bigger and if its bigger maybe i can give more pleasure to her.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you're in the 5.5-6" range, you're average (bit on the big side, according to some research results). girth, generally is 4.85" as "average".

Many a guy's ruined his sex-life (and sexual organs) trying to get bigger. And, what for? Too big isn't going to fit in her comfortably. If you want to give her a stretched-out feeling... get toys for her. Get one of the extension sheaths/girth sheaths. It's a temporary measure (that DOES work). Frankly, don't invite her to the taping of "Fear Factor: Penis edition".

Big/huge penis = good for shock-factor... but, well, that only goes so far.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh for crying out loud, the guy wants some help with enlarging his penis, shut up and give him some advise already, he wants a bigger dick not for you all to tell him he is fine with what he's got. Arctan go to www.thundersplace.com, you will find helpful information there.