I am here.

Grawp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Firstly I'll say I'm giant, stocky, strong and I have a massive cock, but that doesn't make me happy. I tend to seek other means of fulfilment in my life.

I'm mostly straight and sexy girls make up 99% of what I'm interested in but there's one man down in New Orleans, a man of Indian origin, shy, submissive and hard-working, who I occasionally meet up with. He just can't get enough of my cock; he loves taking it in receptive anal sex in particular but also deep throating. His family don't really know about it; it's our secret, although some other people on the internet know.

:rolleyes:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome to LPSG!

You should post some pics. I like big strong men. Though I'm not submissive.

I had a secret liason with an Indian guy last year too. He's a good man. His kids are doing well at university.

Last edited:

Grawp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah. In my case he spends most of his time on the computer repairing problems on the internet, and doesn't have family to speak of.

"Grawp" is just (name, address, e-mail removed) trying to harass an online "adversary" of his on Wikipedia. I suggest calling up his mom at (phone number removed) and let her know what her boy's doing with the family computer.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Grawp" is just (name, address, e-mail removed) trying to harass an online "adversary" of his on Wikipedia. I suggest calling up his mom at (phone number removed) and let her know what her boy's doing with the family computer.

Lol, was that the Indian guy, by any chance?

Last edited: