I am in shock...

bigbiceps

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Ok, so I am in shock. I have recently started working out and just started showering at the gym this week. I have spent a lot of time looking at big cocks on the internet and have fantasized about them a lot as well. I have never seen one in person...until today. There was a guy at the gym, about 5'9" or so, that had the biggest dick I have ever seen before in my life. It was extremely thick too. I honestly couldn't believe how big it was! I tried not to be obvious looking at it, but I couldn't help it. He seemed to take his time getting dressed and knew that others were looking. I see these cocks on the internet all the time, but I was shocked to see how big they can really get in person. Anyone else have similar experiences? Anyone with a big cock enjoy being in a lockerroom and having guys amazed? Just thought I would share my amazement here.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Ok, so I am in shock. I have recently started working out and just started showering at the gym this week. I have spent a lot of time looking at big cocks on the internet and have fantasized about them a lot as well. I have never seen one in person...until today. There was a guy at the gym, about 5'9" or so, that had the biggest dick I have ever seen before in my life. It was extremely thick too. I honestly couldn't believe how big it was! I tried not to be obvious looking at it, but I couldn't help it. He seemed to take his time getting dressed and knew that others were looking. I see these cocks on the internet all the time, but I was shocked to see how big they can really get in person. Anyone else have similar experiences? Anyone with a big cock enjoy being in a lockerroom and having guys amazed? Just thought I would share my amazement here.

flacid? :confused:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
theres growers, showers, and guys with just plain huge dicks...
i had a friend with a huge softy... prob 6x6, but when me and him got our dicks sucked together one night by a girl we hungout with.. it didnt get much bigger.. it just kinda got hard,, but stayed around the same size.. so you never know..

B_cheeseygarcia

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Well I guess just because someone has a big dick doesnt mean they want it photographed and put on the internet, thats why the biggest dicks are out there, not on the internet. He took a long time getting dressed and knew that others were looking? Hmmm...I dont know about that, locker rooms are places where you change after working out or playing basketball or something, not where you show off your private parts.

D

deleted110426

I have thought about walking out of the shower naked at rush peak hours at my gym, just to see what kind of reaction I'd get but, I have always been way too scared. So I usually change in the stall or just wait on the shower till I get home.

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
locker rooms are places where you change after working out or playing basketball or something, not where you show off your private parts.

Since WHEN? I'm a three-Club hopper, and any man who's got it flaunts it at any club, in any locker room. Female beauty is for women to admire, guys care less, and big dicks are for men to marvel at, women don't care. Let's stop pretending all the other stuff.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have thought about walking out of the shower naked at rush peak hours at my gym, just to see what kind of reaction I'd get but, I have always been way too scared. So I usually change in the stall or just wait on the shower till I get home.

I think the reaction you would get brislands is somebody running to LPSG to start a thread called "I am in shock..." :tongue::biggrin1: