i am lonely and loveless

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by reovella, Mar 19, 2011.

1. reovella

reovella New Member

I am 20 years old single boy.. I always really want to be accompanied by some boys like me. But i realized that it is so hard to be like that in my place. All the boys i hope i got some love from them dont seem like realizing my hope to them. I am of a very shy type and have a very little self confidence. I suffer from OCD too from what ive read. Theres seems like only a few people want to make friends with me. The others just dont care of my presence.

If i am in free time, i feel very lonely. At nights its hard for me to sleep, i am thinking a alot of things, some of them were not even important. I really feel lonely and no love. Other than that i always thinked about my past times, my childhood, my teen ages, things i had owned, and i regret so much that i cant live those moments even one more time. I have a weird feeling when i think about how to live tomorrows and the coming days, without love and happpiness. Its like i dont want to grow up this fast.

Recently i got a fever. My body was very warm inside, cold on the skin, muscleache, headache, vomitting etc. I got better few days later. However since then, i feel like my mind was disturbed even more. I feel very sad and uninspired without apparent reason. Its like ive been told my date of death. I didnt want to go to my classes, not doing things i used to love, didnt want meeting people, being paranoid, can cry very easily without reasons, feeling ostracized and so on.

I dont know whats happening to me. I need a happy life and LOVE. I just dont want to live in this sad, despair and lonely life anymore. I need someone that will love me, that i can talk to, that i can tell my sadness and accompany me to live through the days.. I hope someone is willing to love me soon. If finally i have found my love, i swear i will love him right

2. GayFrog

GayFrog Member

Your story touched my heart and I wish I could reach out and give you a hug. My suggestion though is to look for a Gay Lesbian Support Group in your city. You can google it or look in your phone book. You really need to speak with someone. These people will help you through this.

3. reovella

reovella New Member

Hello, thanks for reading and replying..I really appreciate your thought..But its quite hard to find someone that will listen to my story at my place, they will thnk i am a sinful person..

4. GayFrog

GayFrog Member

I sent you a private message

#4 GayFrog, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
  5. offside

offside Well-Known Member

Albums:
    "Acknowledge the power and beauty of your youth.
    In 20 years from now you will back at pictures of yourself and recall in a way you can't fathom right now how fabulous you really looked and how much potential lay before you"

6. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

Hello :)

Life isn't easy! It'll definitely help to talk to someone about your problems. My counsellor didn't necessarily help me with my depression, but it was a great way to release some sadness and see how I can improve myself and my life.

I too am around your age and am lonely and loveless!! However, I've grown to be empowered and confident enough in myself to enjoy my own company. I don't have a large circle of friends, but I have great individual friendships with a number of people. We're both still young and we have heaps of time to find happiness! You just got to find the things that make you happy! Even the little things can make you smile.

Become a stronger person and realise that a lot of the problems you have can be avoided and that it might not be the world picking on you and that you simply need to see the world differently! There's only one person in the world that can make you unhappy and that is you.

Good luck!! Let us find boys!

7. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    You might have a nutritional imbalance after your illness that is making your depression worse. Eat healthy food and take some vitamins. And find a therapist! Be good to yourself, because you will always be living in your own skin, no matter who else is in your life!

As a person who has struggled with depression all my life, it was very important to learn how to be my own friend. Learn to enjoy time alone by yourself, where nobody is going to judge you or criticize you. And when you are alone, accept yourself and find good things about yourself.

Keeping a journal is a good way to get control of your own thoughts and you can make lists of things you have done, things you need to do as soon as you can, small steps toward your goals, good qualities, and other helpful tips for yourself. A therapist will help you with ideas about what to include in the journal.

When you love yourself, you will gain the ability to smile more, which will gently attract others. Take one small step at a time.

8. reovella

reovella New Member

Guys, thank you very much for advices.
    I really appreciate this. I am feeling grateful that there is some people still cocerned about my problem here. I hope I can really undergo this situation. Please wish me finding my happiness and reason to continue living. Please continue contacting me. I LOVE you guys!

9. earllogjam

Gold Member

Try getting a massage. Walk in a very beautiful place. Zen meditation with others. Yoga. Find some time to take your mind off yourself, as it's just making you feel worse about yourself. When you get out of your head and problems even for a little while you can look back and see things objectively instead of thru the eyes of despair. Then you can begin to take the steps towards happiness and feel better about yourself and the world.

It's important to know that you aren't the only person who have gone thru the blues, even though it may feel like you are alone, you're not so don't feel alone or that you need to go thru this alone.

Lots of good understanding people who've gone thru the same thing to help you through this, professionals or friends or even kind strangers like us here. At any rate, all this you are experiencing is just part of being human - everyone goes through it so don't feel ashamed or alienated about it. It's just that some people have learned or were taught how to deal with it better or more effectively than others. That's all.

Remember to be good to yourself because you're the only you, you've got.

Positive energy your way. Big hug to you reovella.

#9 earllogjam, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2011
  10. reovella

reovella New Member

Thank you for the advice.:smile: i will try your suggestions:smile:

11. D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart

D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart Account Disabled

I love you today, reovella. I wish I could hold you in my arms. You are me and I am you. It gets better... I promise.

12. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

When I'm sad, I watch Bridget Jones's Diary... It's so uplifting and empowering!!

13. reovella

reovella New Member

i love you too my friend. its true, ive been longing for someone to hold me in his arms. thanks for the spirit. i know its gonna be better soon right..:smile2:

14. reovella

reovella New Member

i think its a good film thats why you are suggesting me right.
    maybe id watched it but i couldnt remember the story, gonna find it soon..

15. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

I'm suggesting it because you may relate to it (generally speaking)... The main character gets a bit down because her boyfriend cheats of her, people laugh at her for being single, she feels fat, drinks too much... But then she ends up with a nice guy and finds happiness!!

16. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    I'm 39 and in the same situation. I lost the one great love of my life 15 years ago, and it was 3 years after that that I started dating again. I've dated a few great guys, but nothing lasting to date. I get massages, meditate, travel in my motorhome on weekend trips to beautiful places around my area ( the great Smoky Mountains ) and enjoy the company of my friends. I'm hoping that sometime I will meet another man who will love me as deeply as I want to love them. Please feel free to email me if you'd like to talk sometime...I know how lonely life can be, but, it DOES get better. HUGZ to you...:)

17. reovella

reovella New Member

oh hi, im sorry for your loss. i can fully understand the feeling of losing the love of our lives. i hope you can find back your lost love and happiness. we have the same interest, i really like to go to beautiful places when im free or feeling sad. yesterday i went to beach near here with my younger bro. today is kinda better though its mixed.
    have a good day:smile:

18. hurry

hurry Member

Despite societal stigma, seeing a counselor during times like you're experiencing is a sign of strength rather than weakness. Don't view help-seeking as a personal defect (it's the opposite in fact). Go through your insurance, find a counselor and get someone to talk to. They can do a world of good. Please consider it, and in the meantime, be kind to yourself.

19. citr

citr New Member

Hey man. I've struggled with depression my entire life too, and have gone through phases of intense loneliness. Try to find a counselor or support group you can lean on. When you're feeling like this, go to the local park and just walk, just commit to the act of walking. Emerson wasn't high on dope when he spoke of the restorative effects of nature. Walk until you're physically exhausted. Even if you don't feel better mentally, the physical fatigue will degrade the intensity of your torment. Trust me.

If you don't like walking, find something that gets you out in the sun and commit to doing it NO MATTER WHAT. Make it your go-to move when you get feeling down. Just commit to moving the body. It's what helped me most. Don't expect everything to resolve itself immediately: just commit to the physical act. The rest will come in due time.

20. reovella

reovella New Member

Thanks guys, im very glad you share your advices. Maybe i wont be able to find a counselor in the shortest time, but i will try to find someone to talk with, just like you guys.

I never thought that physical work out like walking will heal me. So i will definitly gonna try it. Thanks again friends for the advice.:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted