I am looking to be fucked by a girl with a post-graduate degree

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm very open minded. The only race that matters is the human race. I need some one creative and intelligent that can stimulate me in and out the bedroom.

I'm seeking young beautiful librarians, scientists, researchers, engineers, computer programmers, upper management, economists, political activists, musicians, culinary technicians and the like. Preferably short, Asian, 34C-36D bust size, a passionate lover, and a wild conversationalist, with either long or very short dark hair, plenty of bush or trimmed a bit but definitely not clean shaven. However inner beauty outweighs the physical.

I like heterosexual women, students, mentalists, members of mensa, single, long hair, awesome rockin' tits, soft yet thin bodies, very light skin or tanned skin or darker skin or medium cream skin, multilingual, likes to hang out on my couch and make love for hours after we're done working on our laptops while watching an episode of House. Preferably Asian (for emphasis).

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
With all your hot professionally done nude photos, why are you having to search for all these people on the internet?

Wow, what a defined description and to finish it up with looks don't matter pretty much.

You are one wild and crazy guy!

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very open minded. The only race that matters is the human race. I need some one creative and intelligent that can stimulate me in and out the bedroom.

I'm seeking young beautiful librarians, scientists, researchers, engineers, computer programmers, upper management, economists, political activists, musicians, culinary technicians and the like. Preferably short, Asian, 34C-36D bust size, a passionate lover, and a wild conversationalist, with either long or very short dark hair, plenty of bush or trimmed a bit but definitely not clean shaven. However inner beauty outweighs the physical.

I like heterosexual women, students, mentalists, members of mensa, single, long hair, awesome rockin' tits, soft yet thin bodies, very light skin or tanned skin or darker skin or medium cream skin, multilingual, likes to hang out on my couch and make love for hours after we're done working on our laptops while watching an episode of House. Preferably Asian (for emphasis).

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

i'm so hurt.

what about round-eyed, pale skinned, big-bosomed artists with big sexy brains?

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm seeking young beautiful computer programmers, upper management, economists, political activists. Preferably short, Asian, 34C-36D bust size, a passionate lover, and a wild conversationalist, with short dark hair, trimmed.

I like heterosexual women, single, awesome rockin' tits, soft yet thin bodies, tanned skin, multilingual, likes to hang out on my couch and make love for hours after we're done working on our laptops while watching an episode of House.

Ahem!!!! What am I invisible, Guy-jin???