I am looking to be fucked by a girl with a post-graduate degree

D

deleted105034

What the hell does post-graduate degree even mean?

Are you talking about Masters and PhD degrees? Cuz 'round these parts we call 'em just plain graduate degrees.

Is there some other, higher form of school that I'm not aware of? *shudders* Oh the torture!

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm sad that the thread I was making fun of is gone. :frown1:

Ahem!!!! What am I invisible, Guy-jin???

You are not invisible, but you're almost tiny enough to be! And I dig that about you, you tiny, Asian, tanned, smartypants. Rowr.

She would whip him good if she caught him. And he may like that. Guy-jin is not the cheating type.

It's true. The part about me liking to be whipped, that is. Rowr.

As for a postgraduate degree... if you don't know what it is, clearly I am not looking to be fucked by you!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are not invisible, but you're almost tiny enough to be! And I dig that about you, you tiny, Asian, tanned, smartypants. Rowr.

As for a postgraduate degree... if you don't know what it is, clearly I am not looking to be fucked by you!

2 for 2 :tongue:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Your link, dear, merely proves that postgraduate education is almost always referred to as 'graduate', i.e., Master's, doctorate. The special honorary things might be specifically called 'postgraduate degrees' sometimes, but postgraduate work often includes work beyond the doctorate but not usually associated with a specific degree. So that for your definition to work, one goes from 'undergraduate' to 'post-graduate', without the intervening stage of 'graduate' (reminding me of Oscar Wilde's famous assessment of America's bipolar development). A person working on 'his Master's Degree' is always (to my knowledge) said to be in 'graduate school', not 'postgraduate school'.

As for wanting to fuck you, I'm not female, so I don't need to put on a strap-on, and always control all dildoes that do go up my own ass...which has had less appeal these recent days of erotomania...

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Your link, dear, merely proves that postgraduate education is almost always referred to as 'graduate', i.e., Master's, doctorate. The special honorary things might be specifically called 'postgraduate degrees' sometimes, but postgraduate work often includes work beyond the doctorate but not usually associated with a specific degree. So that for your definition to work, one goes from 'undergraduate' to 'post-graduate', without the intervening stage of 'graduate' (reminding me of Oscar Wilde's famous assessment of America's bipolar development). A person working on 'his Master's Degree' is always (to my knowledge) said to be in 'graduate school', not 'postgraduate school'.

As for wanting to fuck you, I'm not female, so I don't need to put on a strap-on, and always control all dildoes that do go up my own ass...which has had less appeal these recent days of erotomania...

Or, you could have just said, "Whoops, I guess I should have done a simple Google search on the term 'postgraduate degree' and noticed that it garners 4,520,000 results before opening my trap and making myself look silly."

Just say the word and I can get you a shovel if you want to dig a deeper hole for yourself, though!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't make myself look silly (and big deal if I did-it's not like it was a dissertation). I'm talking about everyday usage. If you want to shove internet hits up your ass along with tinyprincess's Large Penis Support Group Corsage when you go to your trans prom, that would be cute.

I suppose I thought you were in the U.S., in any case, you'd be selling your cakes to a largely american clientele at LPSG. Some 'furriners' and even ORIENTALS and other!! so you can have some fun with my beautiful penis if you learn how to quit being a trannie....darling....I'm not that much into Asian hetero-fags, though, and met a very irritating Vietnamese homophobic closet-trans from Detroit last year. You sound kind of like him.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I didn't make myself look silly (and big deal if I did-it's not like it was a dissertation). I'm talking about everyday usage. If you want to shove internet hits up your ass along with tinyprincess's Large Penis Support Group Corsage when you go to your trans prom, that would be cute.

I suppose I thought you were in the U.S., in any case, you'd be selling your cakes to a largely american clientele at LPSG. Some 'furriners' and even ORIENTALS and other!! so you can have some fun with my beautiful penis if you learn how to quit being a trannie....darling....I'm not that much into Asian hetero-fags, though, and met a very irritating Vietnamese homophobic closet-trans from Detroit last year. You sound kind of like him.

The hilarious part being, of course, that I'm earning a postgraduate degree in the United States right now. Color me educated.

Oh, and I see you found your shovel. Cute!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The hilarious part being, of course, that I'm earning a postgraduate degree in the United States right now. Color me educated.

Oh, and I see you found your shovel. Cute!

Oh, whatever, typical Asian-American gee-whiz stuff. They're always talkiin' through their iPods and no wonder you got nowhere on the AIDS thread. I had thought you were an adult as recently as yesterday. Whatever postgraduate degree you're getting, it's still graduate school you're in if you're in America. It is graduate work you are doing. But I can see this kind of thing matters to your jelly-beans personality. Not exactly my taste, I never have liked it when Asians start acting like American sitcoms, I want the Inscrutable East, thank you. Not these endless-text-message types and the girls who write cellphone novels in Japan. Who needs it?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm seeking young beautiful librarians, scientists, researchers, engineers, computer programmers, upper management, economists, political activists, musicians, culinary technicians and the like. Preferably short, Asian, 34C-36D bust size, a passionate lover, and a wild conversationalist, with either long or very short dark hair, plenty of bush or trimmed a bit but definitely not clean shaven. However inner beauty outweighs the physical.

I like heterosexual women, students, mentalists, members of mensa, single, long hair, awesome rockin' tits, soft yet thin bodies, very light skin or tanned skin or darker skin or medium cream skin, multilingual, likes to hang out on my couch and make love for hours after we're done working on our laptops while watching an episode of House. Preferably Asian (for emphasis).

thats one huge very descriptive physically description to then say

"However inner beauty outweighs the physical

sorry i thought that was a little funny. but good luck

where should eligible applicants fill out an application ?

O

OldFirm08

Geez Guy-J, that's a great wish, one I'm sure we all would like. In fact, I just realized I got that wish a couple years ago. 31 yrs younger than me, she was right out of grad school and on her way to doctorate work overseas. Brains can make for a hot lusty screw, that's for sure.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea its always good when they arnt dead behind the eyes...
but ive never seen such a detailed criteria, lol
thats more descriptive than most job requirements ..

D_Botchely Boneher

Account Disabled
Media
"Upper management"? Mensa? "Mentalists"?

You sound like a fucking turd. I'm saying nothing about farcical studies of no scientific legitimacy whatsoever that are usually taken to constitute intelligence testing or the sea of credulity and general sap-headedness Mensa makes a fortune skimming... but upper management? Jesus wept. If you were here right now I would beat the living shit out of you.

Not counting perhaps computer viruses, Yuppies are the lowest form of life there is.

Fucking management. Their semi-incomprehensible business speak (people who think inside the box, people who think outside the box, and people who build the box) can fool their own kind, but fortunately the workers take no notice of it.

Sanctimonious cockgobbler. A plague on your house.