Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
"Upper management"? Mensa? "Mentalists"?

You sound like a fucking turd. I'm saying nothing about farcical studies of no scientific legitimacy whatsoever that are usually taken to constitute intelligence testing or the sea of credulity and general sap-headedness Mensa makes a fortune skimming... but upper management? Jesus wept. If you were here right now I would beat the living shit out of you.

Not counting perhaps computer viruses, Yuppies are the lowest form of life there is.

Fucking management. Their semi-incomprehensible business speak (people who think inside the box, people who think outside the box, and people who build the box) can fool their own kind, but fortunately the workers take no notice of it.

Sanctimonious cockgobbler. A plague on your house.

Are you responding to the original poster? I don't think you realize this was a spoof on post from a fake female yesterday. Its almost word for word with a little sarcasm added.

O

OldFirm08

awww, crap. me too. got fooled for not reading all the other goof posts.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Are you responding to the original poster? I don't think you realize this was a spoof on post from a fake female yesterday. Its almost word for word with a little sarcasm added.

I'm pretty much astounded that anyone could possibly take the original post seriously. :biggrin1:

thats one huge very descriptive physically description to then say

"However inner beauty outweighs the physical

sorry i thought that was a little funny. but good luck

where should eligible applicants fill out an application ?

Actually, that and pretty much everything but the adjectives in my post are ripped straight from the post I was spoofing. Again, I'm sorry it mysteriously got deleted because it's even more priceless than this one in that it appeared to be serious. :tongue:

Oh, whatever, typical Asian-American gee-whiz stuff. They're always talkiin' through their iPods and no wonder you got nowhere on the AIDS thread. I had thought you were an adult as recently as yesterday. Whatever postgraduate degree you're getting, it's still graduate school you're in if you're in America. It is graduate work you are doing. But I can see this kind of thing matters to your jelly-beans personality. Not exactly my taste, I never have liked it when Asians start acting like American sitcoms, I want the Inscrutable East, thank you. Not these endless-text-message types and the girls who write cellphone novels in Japan. Who needs it?

You got angry at me because you took a blatant spoof thread seriously, called into question my intelligence, and then weren't man enough to admit that when you were calling my intelligence into question you explicitly demonstrated your own lack of intelligence. Which, I might add, I haven't bagged on you for, though it's certainly deserved.

Oh, and I'm not of Asian descent. And I've always been a joker, and always will be. Rant away. :smile:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You got angry at me because you took a blatant spoof thread seriously, called into question my intelligence, and then weren't man enough to admit that when you were calling my intelligence into question you explicitly demonstrated your own lack of intelligence. Which, I might add, I haven't bagged on you for, though it's certainly deserved.

Oh, and I'm not of Asian descent. And I've always been a joker, and always will be. Rant away. :smile:

Neat - very neat. :biggrin1:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

After I found out from Mlle. Rouge that it was a spoof that had been deleted, it was different--but it was hardly so urgent that I must stop everything and attend to your witless little thread (and yes, even as spoof, it's pretty stupid). Your lack of class is another thing, given that you 'haven't bagged on me' for my 'lack of intelligence', while doing this express bagging. You may well be intelligent, as seemed the case in the HIV thread, but as I was only talking about the term 'post-graduate' as it is commonly used and had been brought up by another poster; and was certainly correct in that. It seems as though to expect I would know that this was a spoof without ever having heard of the other thread is not lack of intelligence, as literally anything sprouts up here. For you to therefore accuse me of 'lack of intelligence' based on not recognizing a spoof without every having heard of the original IS lack of intelligence on your part.

But even if you are intelligent in some areas, as in the scientific matters, you are arrogant and a thoroughly loathsome shithead, and I thought I had put you on Ignore. I will now make fast to such function, as you are a bore and may go to hell, dear.

But why do you think I would respect that you thought I had a 'lack of intelligence'. You are not someone I know at all and you do not write well, it has no nuance anywhere in it. You are just matter-of-fact, and your little lady-in-waiting also sounds like the teenage Asian-American prototype. Plus your dick looks Asian-American, but to hell with all this. You're lucky some of the nicer ones will consort with you, since you've no background in anything beyond being silly combined with graduate studies or what-have-you.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
After I found out from Mlle. Rouge that it was a spoof that had been deleted, it was different--but it was hardly so urgent that I must stop everything and attend to your witless little thread (and yes, even as spoof, it's pretty stupid). Your lack of class is another thing, given that you 'haven't bagged on me' for my 'lack of intelligence', while doing this express bagging.

I hadn't bagged on your lack of intelligence. With that statement, I commenced with bagging on your lack of intelligence.

You may well be intelligent, as seemed the case in the HIV thread,
Thank you, I appreciate that.

but as I was only talking about the term 'post-graduate' as it is commonly used and had been brought up by another poster; and was certainly correct in that.
Actually, you were not correct about "postgraduate". See your nearest American English dictionary. Simply because you didn't know the term doesn't mean it's not proper or common American English. That said, your not knowing that "postgraduate" is proper American English had no effect on my opinion of how intelligent you are. It was your boorish insults and clunky grammar (that you used, I'll add, while simultaneously making fun of the grammar in my original post, which I'll point out again were all taken from the post this is a spoof of) later on that made me think you were lacking in intellectual fortitude.

It seems as though to expect I would know that this was a spoof without ever having heard of the other thread is not lack of intelligence, as literally anything sprouts up here. For you to therefore accuse me of 'lack of intelligence' based on not recognizing a spoof without every having heard of the original IS lack of intelligence on your part.
Again, that had nothing to do with me thinking you're being an idiot. It's all your banter about shoving strap-ons up my ass, which you seem to be obsessed with at this point, which really sent up the red flags. It's your continual backhanded commentary about me wanting a woman with a strap-on. Is that what constitutes wit to you? Calling someone gay? I'm going to break this to you softly: That's not witty. It's not even offensive.

But even if you are intelligent in some areas, as in the scientific matters, you are arrogant and a thoroughly loathsome shithead, and I thought I had put you on Ignore. I will now make fast to such function, as you are a bore and may go to hell, dear.
How many times are you going to "threaten" to put me on ignore before you actually do it? I saw your posts in the HIV thread as well, and ignored them because you seemed incapable of having a civil discussion with someone who disagreed with you. That, too, suggests some lacking in intellectual fortitude, or at least an unwillingness to admit that there is a possibility that you're wrong about something. You seem to enter threads merely to troll them, and not in a witty or interesting way, but in an insulting, boorish way that I've no interest in being a part of.

But why do you think I would respect that you thought I had a 'lack of intelligence'. You are not someone I know at all and you do not write well, it has no nuance anywhere in it. You are just matter-of-fact, and your little lady-in-waiting also sounds like the teenage Asian-American prototype. Plus your dick looks Asian-American, but to hell with all this. You're lucky some of the nicer ones will consort with you, since you've no background in anything beyond being silly combined with graduate studies or what-have-you.
Given your snap-judgements and inability to simply swallow an ounce of pride and laugh off a simple mistake you made earlier in this thread, I'm not sure what you're expecting of me. Not knowing that "postgraduate" is an American English term is perfectly fine, not having any relation to your intelligence. Not being able to admit that you didn't know it and then resorting to petty insinuations that I want a strap-on shoved up my ass or that I'm some kind of "Asian" (which is, to you, apparently some sort of derogatory term... mind-bogglingly, I might add) is what makes me think you're an idiot.

To be more clear, here's the precise moment you went from being somebody normal who didn't know that "postgraduate" is a common American English word to an idiot:

becominghorse said:
I suppose I thought you were in the U.S., in any case, you'd be selling your cakes to a largely american clientele at LPSG. Some 'furriners' and even ORIENTALS and other!! so you can have some fun with my beautiful penis if you learn how to quit being a trannie....darling....I'm not that much into Asian hetero-fags, though, and met a very irritating Vietnamese homophobic closet-trans from Detroit last year. You sound kind of like him.

See, that's what makes you lacking in intelligence, my man. I mean, I could have probably reported it for racial slurs, but you made yourself look so stupid that nobody would really take it seriously anyway, I'd hope.

People probably consort with me because I'm willing to talk through whatever Internet misunderstandings may abound in a situation like this. What they don't do is snap to witless insults and talk a blue streak of mindless drivel that wouldn't scathe a cotton ball with how tame and meaningless they are.

Have me on ignore yet?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You didn't have to take out a full page advertisement Guy-Jin. I told you before, it would be my pleasure to fuck you. :flirt: :naughty:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
With all your hot professionally done nude photos, why are you having to search for all these people on the internet?

Wow, what a defined description and to finish it up with looks don't matter pretty much.

You are one wild and crazy guy!

Maybe the fantasy has to be met before he gets down to reality.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Let's settle down here. I don't want to see temp bans handed out here. Guy-jin and Becominghorse please take your conversation to e-mail or private message please.

I am not going to close this thread at this time. Hope that won't be needed.

Freddie

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty much astounded that anyone could possibly take the original post seriously. :biggrin1:

Actually, that and pretty much everything but the adjectives in my post are ripped straight from the post I was spoofing. Again, I'm sorry it mysteriously got deleted because it's even more priceless than this one in that it appeared to be serious. :tongue:

I never saw the original post, so when I saw the title I thought, "has Guy-jin been drinking?" Then when I read the extremely descriptive account of what you were looking for, it was apparent it was all tongue in cheek.

Your lack of class is another thing, given that you 'haven't bagged on me' for my 'lack of intelligence', while doing this express bagging. You may well be intelligent, as seemed the case in the HIV thread, but as I was only talking about the term 'post-graduate' as it is commonly used and had been brought up by another poster; and was certainly correct in that. It seems as though to expect I would know that this was a spoof without ever having heard of the other thread is not lack of intelligence, as literally anything sprouts up here. For you to therefore accuse me of 'lack of intelligence' based on not recognizing a spoof without every having heard of the original IS lack of intelligence on your part.

Guy-jin has a lot of class, intelligence, integrity, and is very humble.

He is one of the least arrogant people on here, and there are quite a few.

:261: