I *am* McLovin!

lurkmoar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw this movie five days in a row in five different theatres with five different girls. True story.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

lurkmoar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's not "gangsta" honey. That's chlamydia.
Pffft.

lies

You're just jealous. You probably haven't even seen it once. Well let me tell you this, "honey" - you are missing out. Michael Cera is a sexy, sexy man who is (also by the way did I mention this?) very sexy. I dare you to not want to have sex with him. Seriously, try it. You will fail.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
You're right. I haven't seen it, not even once. However, I'm not jealous that you have seen it. The movie is playing in theaters in Houston. I have a few free passes I could use to go see it. (We get them from work on our birthdays. Handy!) I just haven't been inclined.

Always up for a dare, I looked up the Cena guy on IMDB. Again, you lose. I don't want to have sex with him. He can't legally buy an alcoholic drink in public and that's my first rule of engagement. He also looks to me like he isn't old enough to drive a car. I don't want to have sex with anyone that reminds me of my nephews because he's so young. ::: heebies ::: There are limits even to my cougar tendencies.

lurkmoar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason you're not jealous is because you haven't been infected, man. I swear to God that movie is like heroin, see it once and you're hooked. Same goes for perving on Michael Cera. The only reason you don't want to rape his brains out is that you haven't seen him being all sexy on the big screen. Trust me on this one. I know everything.

Hah! Are you kidding? I've had accounts that got deleted before I made a single post sometimes. Like more than one even. Mostly because I'd PM the mods and call them names so it could be argued that I deserve it maybe. But eff that says I.

I AM DER SPLADLE. I AM ON YOUR INTERNETS, SHARING MY THOUGHTS.

Blow me, bitches. :tongue:

Seriously though, you have got to see that movie dude.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
At your age?!? Please...you're still a kitten. You've got lots of ripening left to do before you get all your claws. :wink:

I think I love you! (I actually call myself a bobcat, which the all-wise wiki told me was essentially a cougar in training--30s. But no one every knows what it is.)

And Baleeted! I laughed and laughed and laughed when I saw your new name. Ahh, Homestar.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mm the movie's ending all are penis drawing... I knew someone from here was going to notice.!

"with all this dick operation going on" lol .. i have seen it many times.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hah! Are you kidding? I've had accounts that got deleted before I made a single post sometimes. Like more than one even. Mostly because I'd PM the mods and call them names so it could be argued that I deserve it maybe. But eff that says I.

I AM DER SPLADLE. I AM ON YOUR INTERNETS, SHARING MY THOUGHTS.

Blow me, bitches. :tongue:

Seriously though, you have got to see that movie dude.

*Snickers*