I am new from Spain

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Muybiendotado: Hello to all of you, I just joined as member three days ago, so I still need getting familiar with the personal settings and all the staff. Being a well hung gay (that's my name in Spanish: muy bien dotado) is not that easy, and after reading many post I felt that this was an useful tool, whereas at the same time a good oportunity to share experiences and, why not? share the own endowments openly.

I found also very interesting that ladies here can freely express their preferences and apreciation for a big, healthy cock, so please girls, keep on saying that.

So hopefully I will post pics and redo my settings in the future, anyway, hello to allo of you, I am sure that we can help us and enjoy our big cocks.

See you then in these threads, and please, forgive me if my English is not that brilliant, cause obviously is not my mother tongue, but I will try my best from Spain, where they grow also big.

Un saludo a todos y a todas!

Nos vemos.

2. Pappy

Pappy Member

Welcome Muybiendotado, enjoy your stay here and feel free to post away. Again welcome to the board.

3. penilecode

penilecode New Member

Welcome to LPSG. Hope you enjoy yourself. Glad to have you join us. :D

4. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Bienvenidos! Como estas? Tiene mucho divertido y gusta tu visita! (Lo siento de mi espanol malo, es solo mi trecero ano aprendiendo espanol y es solo una clase en escuela, pero estoy aprendiendo!) Ok thats about all i can say :p Welcome to the board!

5. Freddie53

Gold Member

Welcome. I can't speak Spanish. I only know a few words. You have nothng to apologize about in your English skills. You do quite well. And reading these posts will sharpen your skills some as you learn more of the "slang" that is not taught in school.

Freddie

6. luix

luix New Member

Hola amigo, bienvenido, soy Argentino.
    Me alegra que integres este grupo!!!!

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

¡Bienvenido al sitio, muybiendotado! Me llamo Jacinto, y soy cubano. Mis padres asistían a la Universidad de Salamanca en España. Vivimos en los Estados Unidos, pero hablamos español en la casa. Y hay otros aquí que hablan español también.

8. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome dude.

9. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

;) Bienvenidos... Estoy muy contenta a mirar un muchacho de espana... Yo hablo un poco, pero debera tener bastante una conversacion... devertase aqui

10. Imported

Gold Member

Muybiendotado: Hi again! Thank you for your warming welcome messages, I hope I can contribute with my post in the future, cause right now I am a kind of busy, trying to finish one of those eternals Phd Dissertations that last for years. Anyway, it is a pleasant experience to meet so friendly people, and I was surprised also that Spanish seems to have lots of success, I will tell my government about it... :D

¡A vivir que son dos días!

11. PeteThrntn

PeteThrntn New Member

12. PeteThrntn

PeteThrntn New Member

For clarification sake, your introduction describes you as being gay, but your profile reads as 100% heterosexual. What'll it be?

13. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bienvenido a LPSG! That's all the Spanish I know brah. That and "Donde esta mis pantalones?" Anyhoots, welcome to the board brah. Yer in good company.

14. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

I believe he meant "guy". I can kinda see it, knowing the Spanish vowels and such. I think he's straight, just a language barrier thing. I could be wrong, but meh.

15. Bradleem

Bradleem New Member

Welcome...........I hope you enjoy your stay here and looking forward to seeing your comments from time to time..........I have always had a crush on the Spanish and really want to get to Barcelona soon.

16. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:

My partner and i plan to go to Barcelona this summer/

17. punk9

punk9 New Member

Albums:
    bienvenidos, muybiendotado.

no se que se puede decir que cualquier raza estan bienes dotados, pero yo puedo decir que los espanoles, en general, estan bienes dotados.

not sure if you can say that any given race is well endowed, but i can say that the spanish, in general, are well endowed.

18. Imported

Gold Member

Muybiendotado:
    Ooops! You're right, PeteThrntn, as well as Surferboy, I wrote "gay" when I meant "guy", sorry for this missunderstanding, sometimes when I type I can help the influence of Spanish with vowels. But anyway, thank you for noting it, as it can be important at times. :lol:

Draft saved Draft deleted