I am new from Spain

Muybiendotado: Hello to all of you, I just joined as member three days ago, so I still need getting familiar with the personal settings and all the staff. Being a well hung gay (that's my name in Spanish: muy bien dotado) is not that easy, and after reading many post I felt that this was an useful tool, whereas at the same time a good oportunity to share experiences and, why not? share the own endowments openly.

I found also very interesting that ladies here can freely express their preferences and apreciation for a big, healthy cock, so please girls, keep on saying that.

So hopefully I will post pics and redo my settings in the future, anyway, hello to allo of you, I am sure that we can help us and enjoy our big cocks.

See you then in these threads, and please, forgive me if my English is not that brilliant, cause obviously is not my mother tongue, but I will try my best from Spain, where they grow also big.

Un saludo a todos y a todas!

Nos vemos.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Bienvenidos! Como estas? Tiene mucho divertido y gusta tu visita! (Lo siento de mi espanol malo, es solo mi trecero ano aprendiendo espanol y es solo una clase en escuela, pero estoy aprendiendo!) Ok thats about all i can say :p Welcome to the board!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Muybiendotado@Feb 2 2005, 05:06 PM
Hello to all of you, I just joined as member three days ago, so I still need getting familiar with the personal settings and all the staff. Being a well hung gay (that's my name in Spanish: muy bien dotado) is not that easy, and after reading many post I felt that this was an useful tool, whereas at the same time a good oportunity to share experiences and, why not? share the own endowments openly.

I found also very interesting that ladies here can freely express their preferences and apreciation for a big, healthy cock, so please girls, keep on saying that.

So hopefully I will post pics and redo my settings in the future, anyway, hello to allo of you, I am sure that we can help us and enjoy our big cocks.

See you then in these threads, and please, forgive me if my English is not that brilliant, cause obviously is not my mother tongue, but I will try my best from Spain, where they grow also big.

Nos vemos.
[post=279654]Quoted post[/post]​
Welcome. I can't speak Spanish. I only know a few words. You have nothng to apologize about in your English skills. You do quite well. And reading these posts will sharpen your skills some as you learn more of the "slang" that is not taught in school.

Freddie

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
¡Bienvenido al sitio, muybiendotado! Me llamo Jacinto, y soy cubano. Mis padres asistían a la Universidad de Salamanca en España. Vivimos en los Estados Unidos, pero hablamos español en la casa. Y hay otros aquí que hablan español también.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
;) Bienvenidos... Estoy muy contenta a mirar un muchacho de espana... Yo hablo un poco, pero debera tener bastante una conversacion... devertase aqui

Muybiendotado: Hi again! Thank you for your warming welcome messages, I hope I can contribute with my post in the future, cause right now I am a kind of busy, trying to finish one of those eternals Phd Dissertations that last for years. Anyway, it is a pleasant experience to meet so friendly people, and I was surprised also that Spanish seems to have lots of success, I will tell my government about it... :D

¡A vivir que son dos días!

PeteThrntn

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Muybiendotado@Feb 2 2005, 10:06 PM
Hello to all of you, I just joined as member three days ago, so I still need getting familiar with the personal settings and all the staff. Being a well hung gay (that's my name in Spanish: muy bien dotado) is not that easy, and after reading many post I felt that this was an useful tool, whereas at the same time a good oportunity to share experiences and, why not? share the own endowments openly.

Nos vemos.
[post=279654]Quoted post[/post]​

PeteThrntn

Experimental Member
Media
For clarification sake, your introduction describes you as being gay, but your profile reads as 100% heterosexual. What'll it be?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bienvenido a LPSG! That's all the Spanish I know brah. That and "Donde esta mis pantalones?" Anyhoots, welcome to the board brah. Yer in good company.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by PeteThrntn@Feb 5 2005, 01:27 AM
For clarification sake, your introduction describes you as being gay, but your profile reads as 100% heterosexual. What'll it be?
[post=280302]Quoted post[/post]​

I believe he meant "guy". I can kinda see it, knowing the Spanish vowels and such. I think he's straight, just a language barrier thing. I could be wrong, but meh.

Bradleem

Experimental Member
Media
Welcome...........I hope you enjoy your stay here and looking forward to seeing your comments from time to time..........I have always had a crush on the Spanish and really want to get to Barcelona soon.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Bradleem@Feb 5 2005, 11:22 AM
Welcome...........I hope you enjoy your stay here and looking forward to seeing your comments from time to time..........I have always had a crush on the Spanish and really want to get to Barcelona soon.
[post=280374]Quoted post[/post]​

My partner and i plan to go to Barcelona this summer/

punk9

Experimental Member
Media
bienvenidos, muybiendotado.

no se que se puede decir que cualquier raza estan bienes dotados, pero yo puedo decir que los espanoles, en general, estan bienes dotados.

not sure if you can say that any given race is well endowed, but i can say that the spanish, in general, are well endowed.

Muybiendotado:
Originally posted by PeteThrntn@Feb 5 2005, 07:27 AM
[post=280302]Quoted post[/post]​
Ooops! You're right, PeteThrntn, as well as Surferboy, I wrote "gay" when I meant "guy", sorry for this missunderstanding, sometimes when I type I can help the influence of Spanish with vowels. But anyway, thank you for noting it, as it can be important at times. :lol: