I am New Here, bare with me

6.75x5.5: Ok,
First off i think your group is very cool. I am not "hung" myself, but i think what i have is a decent size. right? anyway, i do karate, and my instructor(master) is in his mid 40's, in shape, big muscles, u know, and i always noticed (non-gayly) that he alaways has 3 lumps in his crotch area( 2 balls and a dicks, lol) and THEYRE all BIG... does this mean he has a big dick or could he be stuffing? and when no one else is there but me and him (doesnt happen often) i ask how his gf is doing, and he always says great and says shes real fun, does that mean fun in bed or just fun?? thanx and sry if i made u all bored. :-[

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Heh, it's funny you say "non-gayly" when you talk about noticing your instructor's package. There's really no way to know if your instructor's packing or stuffing unless you outright ask -- you'll get a definite answer for sure, even if it's a "none of your business" type response.

Guys notice these things; we'll either see it directly in the locker room or we'll subtly notice these differences at the gym, out and about, or whatever. I think we're perpetually comparing with one another, even if we aren't directly competing. Do you get the difference there? I know I'm at the gym three days a week and I'm probably one of the smallest built guys around; there are a few ectomorphs, and there are plenty of your stereotypical college meatheads. I notice.

I hate to be curt, but what's the point? Are you simply "noticing" your instructor? Are you curious about his sex life? My point is, take a minute to consider why you're so intrigued by the guy. I don't think an intrigue necessarily means you're into him, attracted, or gay or anything like that. Just stop to consider.

6.75x5.5: Thanx Dee,
Well I know Im not gay, i have a girlfreind, it just that he's a real cool guy, and since i guess my friends and i usually never talked about our packages and then seeing his noticiable one, i guess it hit me funny? i guess lol and u werent being curt

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Hey 6.75....

Welcome.

Honestly, I think you're coming across here like so many of us fellas who are either in your current age bracket, or --at some other time during their lives...

Pure and simple....you're wondering how you compare to another guy (i.e. if you measure up). I'm not reading into all this at all (yet) whether you might be "attracted" to him necessarily at this point. I'm not going there.

It's the awaiting answer (after you know for sure about the other guy's size) that concerns me. Subconsciously, it's a matter called affirmation...you are seeking to know you are okay in the equipment department and the deep down desire that you truly have what it takes.
Next to him in comparision, are you then going to think of yourself (favorably!) given YOUR penis size?

Hey-------we ALL go through this as men, sometime or another. We're awestruck at seeing a larger man and yet, often devestated we can't be like him!

When (and if) you find out about your instructor and what he actually "has"....THEN comes the difficult part for you.

Should he be bigger and really "hung" compared next to you, how will you accept this fact?

Now is the time to prepare for your possible reactions.

Don't let another guy's "greater assets" put you into a vulnerable position of feeling inferior.....because you are NOT. Every man is different in his penis size, his "look", and other sexual characteristics. It all makes life the more interesting. Accept that fact and accept YOURSELF early in your life.

This forum is good and we do alot of good to help and encourage others as we can. But, we're not perfect.
Glean from this community ONLY the information which will help steer you in the directions which will help you feel better about yourself AS YOU ARE. ...and accepting you current penis size, whatever it takes to do that. It's imperative to have a healthy attitude about this for yourself and for your future relationships. As men, acceptance and satisfaction with our penis size gets overlooked sometimes in a jovial way. But, as men--it is truly a VERY crucial part of our lives. The earlier we come to inner peace about this, the better!

btw---apparently, you have alot going for you in that department already. Many other guys would like to be at your size right now! They would trade places with you.

I stress to you---don't fret over why you are "wondering" how the instructor is really "fixed". This line of thinking is normal for us guys. We can't help it. :)

Making conversation with him, etc. is just your sub-conscious effort to lead you closer to finding out about him (and his size perhaps) and whether it indicates any issue of your sexual orientation at this point, I won't venture a guess. You are young and you are still "exploring" this part of life to some degree. My main concern is that you don't start fretting over "why" you are wondering about another guy. We all do it sometime in our life.

Many of us just don't admit to it.