I am new to these neck of the woods

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mysterygirl, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Mysterygirl

Mysterygirl New Member

Albums:
    I am a recently married 19 yr old who has run into a problem.For the two years that i have been sexually active, I have always been with guys who are well endowed. I am only 5ft tall and I really enjoyed the since of being dominated by these larger guys. Now that i am married I am stuck with a 4.5 erect penis and i just want to reconnect with the penile gifted amongst us. <3

Attached Files:

2. dudedude123

dudedude123 New Member

Albums:
    What do you consider well-endowed?

3. El_Cubano

El_Cubano New Member

So, you didnt check down there before you married? Just wondering

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    wow... we're in the presence of a really world class, loving, kind, compassionate woman who is in love with big dick...but not her husband because he's not well endowed.

5. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :naughty::wavey: Welcome to a reconnection <LPSG> baby! Yes indeed!:cool:
    But sorry about the size you married too if it's disappointing to you.

But don't dog the brotha, it must be more then just his dick you care about I hope. And try not to cheat cause a man can sorta till if a larger man then him has been hittin it so they tell me :tongue:

6. Mysterygirl

Mysterygirl New Member

Albums:
    Haha thanks for all the responses. I love my husband very much. A penis is not going to make or break a marriage. I'm not that shallow.

7. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    well you sure as hell sound like you arae that shallow...

You said you were 'stuck' with him. If my wife ever said that she was stuck with me, her ass would be out the door.

8. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

She didn't say she was stuck with him; she said she was stuck with his 4.5" penis. Big difference.

9. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  10. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome and enjoy our merchandise :)

11. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
  12. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    um no. his 4.5 inch penis is part of what makes him who he is, so if she's 'stuck' with his 4.5 inch penis, then she's 'stuck' with the rest of him. If his size is a big enough problem to her to come here and chastize (lack of a better word here) him, then she shouldn't have married him from the get go

13. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome.:smile:

14. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

Obviously, to her it's not a big part of what make him who he is, since she's kind of a size queen who nonetheless made it clear she will stay with her less-than-huge husband.

(Sorry, Mystery Girl, if I stepped over the line by calling you a size queen. Meant it as a compliment!)

15. Nevfx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome!

You clearly love your husband but if you want to see some big dick - you've come to the right place. Check my gallery ;)

16. BertGriffiths

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

ahahahaha

17. younglike

younglike New Member

Welcome, nice lips and cowring ;p

18. phallusygod2

phallusygod2 New Member

Okay okay enough of the bullshit! The God is here! Queen, love your man and help satisfy yourself by taking the time and energy to enlarge that cock. It's yours and if you want to have some fun in the sack make that cock stack. When your married the bed can't be defiled so long as it's with your husband! Train that dick; Suck it, lick it, grow it and why not have fun doing it, too. Open your mind to the infinite ways on how too make that cock grow. Get freaky baby, he'll love you for it and you will love how he makes you feel and how you make him cum. Take control, you are the Queen learn new ways to keep sex exciting while you get off with your man! Help your sex lives to grow and become so intense sexually while your married. Do things you never done before with him to help him to grow his inner freakishness so that he will be more willing to please you and get you off in so many other ways. Take it slow at first, then honey watch out! Do your research, find out whats out there to help you. Invest in things that helps to make sex better for him as well as yourself, go to a sex shops in your area and look around, don't be scared! Remember this is for you, your husband and your marriage! Oh, and definitely role play, find out what he likes and surprise him. Remember to be creative, freaky, willing to go a little further sexually than before as long as it's just between you two. No Outsiders. Causes problems, bad for marriage. Also you have to tell him what you want sexually so he can be willing to fulfill your sexual fantasies as well. This will ensure that you will also get the pleasure you deserve too, Queen Mysterygirl! The God has spoken, make it grow! Your love life, that is! :)

19. phallusygod2

phallusygod2 New Member

Okay okay enough of the bullshit! The God is here! Queen, love your man and help satisfy yourself by taking the time and energy to enlarge that cock. It's yours and if you want to have some fun in the sack make that cock stack. When your married the bed can't be defiled so long as it's with your husband! Train that dick; Suck it, lick it, grow it and why not have fun doing it, too. Open your mind to the infinite ways on how too make that cock grow. Get freaky baby, he'll love you for it and you will love how he makes you feel and how you make him cum. Take control, you are the Queen learn new ways to keep sex exciting while you get off with your man! Help your sex lives to grow and become so intense sexually while your married. Do things you never done before with him to help him to grow his inner freakishness so that he will be more willing to please you and get you off in so many other ways. Take it slow at first, then honey watch out! Do your research, find out whats out there to help you. Invest in things that helps to make sex better for him as well as yourself, go to a sex shops in your area and look around, don't be scared! Remember this is for you, your husband and your marriage! Oh, and definitely role play, find out what he likes and surprise him. Remember to be creative, freaky, willing to go a little further sexually than before as long as it's just between you two. No Outsiders. Causes problems, bad for marriage. Also you have to tell him what you want sexually so he can be willing to fulfill your sexual fantasies as well. This will ensure that you will also get the pleasure you deserve too, Queen Mysterygirl! The God has spoken, make it grow! Your love life, that is! :)

20. BlkWthThk11

BlkWthThk11 New Member

welcome to the site hon, you are quite lovely, just got married to a guy with a small penis, not good if you were used to large, but you must have known his size before you got married babe, so good luck with that you may need this site !!! Have a good time.

Draft saved Draft deleted