Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay okay enough of the bullshit! The God is here! Queen, love your man and help satisfy yourself by taking the time and energy to enlarge that cock. It's yours and if you want to have some fun in the sack make that cock stack. When your married the bed can't be defiled so long as it's with your husband! Train that dick; Suck it, lick it, grow it and why not have fun doing it, too. Open your mind to the infinite ways on how too make that cock grow. Get freaky baby, he'll love you for it and you will love how he makes you feel and how you make him cum. Take control, you are the Queen learn new ways to keep sex exciting while you get off with your man! Help your sex lives to grow and become so intense sexually while your married. Do things you never done before with him to help him to grow his inner freakishness so that he will be more willing to please you and get you off in so many other ways. Take it slow at first, then honey watch out! Do your research, find out whats out there to help you. Invest in things that helps to make sex better for him as well as yourself, go to a sex shops in your area and look around, don't be scared! Remember this is for you, your husband and your marriage! Oh, and definitely role play, find out what he likes and surprise him. Remember to be creative, freaky, willing to go a little further sexually than before as long as it's just between you two. No Outsiders. Causes problems, bad for marriage. Also you have to tell him what you want sexually so he can be willing to fulfill your sexual fantasies as well. This will ensure that you will also get the pleasure you deserve too, Queen Mysterygirl! The God has spoken, make it grow! Your love life, that is! :)

Join date; Oct 2010
# of posts; 2

:confused:

Very sexy album. And congrats on the marriage!! We all have needs, so I hope you get ur fill by checkin out all our pics. :)

vinny_vin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my current GF is liek you are now..was always with smaller than average men..now im bigger and more importantly i dominate her..so I hope you find some happiness in your sex life