I am no good ladies?

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a good looking guy, 6'2" naturally athletic build, well natured guy who used to have plenty confidence and did real well socially. But at 17 i got in too deep with my pot smoking (at least 10 skunk joints a day) and my drinking (most nights of the week each night drinking equivelent of about 3ltrs of cider and a litre of vodka) i managed to give up the cannabis at 19 and the booze by 20. I am now 21 and perfectly healthy except for the fact that my testicles are really small. I think maybe i lowered testosterone too much during those development years and have stunted my testicle growth. I have normal function except that i have a lowish sex drive.

I feel pathitic to give you some idea of how small they are together they would probably have the volume of a medium sized chicken egg.

Can i be sexually attractive?
I hate vanity and arrogance but i am actually a pretty good looking guy, and pretty talented in many areas as well but i have no confidence anymore and pretty much just stay in on my own infront of the tv.

Its seems like the cock and balls are a big deal nowadays even bigger than the person behind them. I know i am not wrong girls are always looking at me in a flirting way until i notice them glance down at my non existant package and they change.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well man.start gym,quit smoking.genes are the factor for testicles growth.it is too early too see results.how long and thick are you?i believe with proper gym and helathy food +minerals and vitamins in 1,2 years you will be a knew man.your body can't forget the damage you made.my advice...start gym and vitamins immediately.try to be under the sun during the day as sun increases testosterone by 20%.thats why most greek guys have deep voices and hairy chects!!:p.
P.S if you want to make it bigger send a PM but first you should look at yourslef and start exercise and vitamins.QUIT smoking also,if you smoke.it's optimate.i will quit smoking by september 2007 with the help of my girlfriend of course!!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its seems like the cock and balls are a big deal nowadays even bigger than the person behind them. I know i am not wrong girls are always looking at me in a flirting way until i notice them glance down at my non existant package and they change.

It just seems that way. Sex is the same as it's been for many years. It's all of this "body image" crap being used to make money causing most of it.

Most likely there's nothing wrong with you at all. I didn't know women cared much about ball size anyway.

If you are interested in a more muscular body, then work out. Nothing wrong with that. The main thing is be confident. That's what women really look for. I know it's hard to gain confidence. Boy, do I ever know...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You lived the high life for three years, you're young your body should take no time to get over it. Your balls don't sound particularly small and some of us actually prefer small neat balls, maybe you're displacing your failure to suceed with women on them. What's probably stopping you is that you're self conscious and this can come over as awkwardness. Relax.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no man has ever fucked me with his balls.

thus i really don't give a shit how big they are.

if it bugs you that much, find out about implants.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amazing cleavage Sassy!

And...are you sure you haven't always had low testosterone? Or were taking other drugs? I didn't know pot or smoking could shrink balls. Maybe during the crucial years of say 11-16. But at 17 you should be most likely finished with pubescence. Maybe you haven't started? But you'd probably know if that was the case by now.

Confidence is a state of mind. So is good sex. It is actually how you use it...and how much you turn someone on and make them feel wanted. Concentrate on the good points. You're tall and you have talent etc etc.

Just...talk to girls. They won't say no to a good looking, tall guy.

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It sems that self conciousness is what is holding you back and to be happy you have to find a way to release yourself from that:
"I know i am not wrong girls are always looking at me in a flirting way until i notice them glance down at my non existant package and they change", well, I might be wrong here, but unless you are naked (or very close to) how can they tell? Its more likely that they are checking out your package because you are hot, and then you are feeling all paranoid and sending out negative signals which kills off the mood. Next time they check your package, just remember, they like you.

Best advice is to listen to Dolfette, who gives a damn about your nuts anyway?

If you really cant get over it, you might find that the L-Arganine thing makes you bigger, as will edging and generally not cumming for sometime, but..

really, you sound great so go forth and live strong. And get out of the house! It is a million times better to try, even at the risk of failure, than it is to fail by never trying at all.

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ill try i know they may not be hugely important but they are part of the package and i feel like they will be a dissapointment. I know other things are more important but it still bothers me and i feel like every guy out there imasculates me. Its not nice. Sure i am a nice guy, and dare i say good looking and i have always had good socials skills but my lack of confidence these days means i dont use them even though i love meeting new people and dont really run out of things to say. But all of that seems pointless when i have poor equipment. I know the girl will be like what the hell when she sees my little balls dangling between my legs.

Its def gonna be like yeah i like this guy then.... oh thats whats wrong with him. I know that seems shallow but.......

I also think maybe my standards are a bit high i want a girl who i enjoy being with who laughs when i laugh, is interesting, makes me laugh, someone full of life, physically i am most attracted to someone by their face i dont even notice breast size in women. I am not driven by sex and will wait till i find someone i like. But i feel really lonely. I occasionally meet girls i like but never express a romantic interest because i feel its not worth it.

I know my small package certainly dissadvantages me but i am not going to change what i want or settle for less because of it.

Ive just had a little ramble dont realy know where i went with that, i just feel pathetic cos of my nut size i mean they are like small grapes they have the circumference of a polo and are like 3.5cm long how can that be sexy
:-(

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I feel pathitic to give you some idea of how small they are together they would probably have the volume of a medium sized chicken egg.

girls are always looking at me in a flirting way until i notice them glance down at my non existant package and they change.

I can imagine a girl flirting with you and you subsequently being awkward because of your obsession with your balls. Stop obsessing over your balls and start flirting with those women who are attracted to you. They need to feel that the attraction is mutual as opposed to you giving off puzzling negative responses to them.

I occasionally meet girls i like but never express a romantic interest because i feel its not worth it.

Mr lonely, it is worth it. Go after the girls that you like and get one.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are a good looking tall guy, which I might add, is a huge turn-on! Do you have big broad shoulders to go with all that height? I just love a guy with big shoulders! Anyway, the size of your balls doesn't matter, I care more about penis size, but even then, it's what you do with it that matters! Enjoy life....it's too short to obsess over non-issues. I think kissing is more important...if you can kiss well, that's the start of everything!