I am no good ladies?

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well mate, I reckon you are doing yourself some serioulsy unnecessary harm here.

Also, without wishing to offend, you are getting way ahead of yourself - you're a sensitive guy, so your game plan would be something along the lines of: if she likes you, and you get on and have complementary interests etc then you get to know her a bit and then bed her when you have a relationship... am I right?

It seems like just fucking is not something that does it for you. If she likes you, and thinks you are a nice guy who she'd like to spend time with, she'd sleep with you even if you had green balls the size of penuts and wore batman pajamas. And she'd do it because she likes you...

Use those social skills of yours to get her to love you, and then, when you have an ally and not a critic, you'll realise you have nothing to fear.

"Its def gonna be like yeah i like this guy then.... oh thats whats wrong with him. I know that seems shallow but......." - It will be what you make it, "oh that's whats wrong with him" assumes there is something wrong, which gets you off to a bad start. How about starting with the assumption you are fine?

I'll bet you a beer that if you never give away that you are worried about your nuts, they'll never raise it as a topic, I just cant imagine a girl that loves you giving a damn. Try it, pretend you are acting a role if you need to distance yourself from the risk, but go out there and try it. Rest assured, I will never need to buy you a beer but I will kick your arse back out there until you stop sabotaging yourself.

Remember what you want, and how valuable it is to you, recognise the real risk and consequences and imagine how it can not stop you. Recognise that you are strong, then do it.

Bit of an essay, apologies, concise writing is not my forte, I just hate to see poeple getting all cut up by their own hand.

M

ps. One last question - has any girl ever actually commented on your nuts?

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ps. One last question - has any girl ever actually commented on your nuts?[/quote]

No i have only had sex once (one night stand) and i kept them hidden.

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, this is entirely self inflicted? Thats good because it makes it entirely within your power to overcome it.

So far the evidence is 100% that the girl didn't notice :smile:

I'm still betting a beer here that no-one (other that your own self) actually cares.

So here's your choice,
Option 1. You can chose to stay at home and assume that had you left home any person you would have fallen for would have been a psycho who was just pretending to be nice whilst secretly waiting for the opportunity to bash some guy about the size of his genitals.
Option 2. You can go out there and discover that actually most people are kind and caring and just want to find someone who will be kind and caring in return.

Your hypothesis is that option 1 will occur time and time again until you get fed up. Sure, there are some out there who get off on criticising people, so I can't guarantee a sucess everytime, but the vast majority are good people and the only reason you have not found this out is because you decided it was too dangerous to go and find out.

Its not rocket science, its a matter of probabilities, but if you never try, you can never win, you have to face that risk if you want to overcome it.