Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Finally!:tongue:

I demand 15% of your cut as your publicist. On 2nd thought, keep whatever it is she may've given you.:wink::biggrin1:

Congrats, Pendasaurus.

That's good, because 15% of $6 isn't much. :wink: I appreciate all your hard work though, and thanks. :smile: :tongue:

I hope you had the time of your life.

It was certainly one of the most enjoyable things I've ever done. Not everyone has a good first time, but I'm glad I did.

It was about time it would happen' :smile:
Glad you enjoyed and noticed that all the fun in bed isn't about the orgasm, although that is a big plus :wink:

Thanks. It couldn't have happened on a better date, 10/10/10. Which is binary for 42, the meaning of life.

good for ya pendlum; i s she gonna cum for more ?

Yes, and she is bringing a friend. (Another woman)

Congrats, young one! :arms:
Sullied though you be, I am still your psychotic would-be mom-in-law, Pendy.:boggled:
Seriously, congrats on your "right-of-passage" rite of passage.

Thanks exotiKittie, Hhuck. :smile:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ha!

Sucks when you finally admit to yourself you have to wash your face. :biggrin1:

It's important though, especially when you have a beard. They ain't called flavor savers for nothing!

Now you're just pissing me off.

She has even more devilish plans for me in the future. Whether they come to fruition is unknown, but it's in the works. I'll keep the details to myself though.

That fast! Words got spread easily!:tongue:

Oh, this was already planned by her. There was actually a chance of me losing my virginity in a threesome, which would've been awesome. However, she decided I should be 'prepped' first. :tongue:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You were a virgin before? God damnit and all this fucking time I've been TALKING with you instead of dry humping you through the interwebs.

Gratz on the vaginal entry, fella.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well done, congratulations! :)

It was certainly one of the most enjoyable things I've ever done. Not everyone has a good first time, but I'm glad I did.

That's great. My first time, I couldn't believe how good it was.

That said, when people don't have a good first time, I often tell them that it gets better – the good news is that if you do have have a good first time, it still gets better. It really is life's greatest physical pleasure. :veryhappy: