I am not gay!, honest, but....

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by dazz61, Dec 15, 2008.

1. dazz61

dazz61 New Member

Albums:
    Ok, I may of had an episode or two when I was married, but after the trauma, I considered myself available to shag any female who so much as smiled at me. Nice dream considering I was actually getting older and becoming more and more transparent to the gorgeous girls I knew I could please. Well, dating sites it was, which surprised me, when I realised just how many girls required a little company. After 3 months, 4 girls had invited me to be their confidant for the night. I thought this is far better than being married.
    Then, whilst checking for my next conquest, a message arrived from 'Stevie'. Curiousity killed the cat, so they say, so I answered.
    Stevie told me he admired my get up and go, obviously having read my profile. He told me that his confidence was very low, and needed pointers on how to cope with one night stands. After trying to advise him for a while, I began to like Stevie, and suggested that when a girl wants to meet, just let it happen. That must of been Stevie's trigger, for he suggested us both having a night boozing in his town. I told him that normally after a blind date with the girls, we book into a hotel and have sex.
    It all seemed very matey and male bonding stuff, until the next day, when I received pictures of Stevie on my messenger.
    Totally naked, and wow! what a great body. Now I'm considering having an away day with a guy who's cock I've seen. I was so turned on looking at his fantastic cock, I replied telling Stevie that I'd bought the train tickets for that Friday.
    So, here I am, a 41 year old hetrosexual guy (or so I thought) buying train tickets to meet and have a drink, with a 27 year old fit guy.
    Yes, that train journey was very nerve wrecking, that was until 10 miles out from the station, then a kind of confidence took over and I was quite looking forward to this new experience.
    Me and Stevie had been in contact via mobile throughout the journey, and I knew, standing on the platform, just where he would be.
    When I walked towards Stevie, the butterflies returned, but god was is exciting.
    'Hi' we both greeted each other, but no more words, until we walked passed the station rest room.
    We just both looked at each other, enough said, as we walked to an available cubicle.
    That was the hottest, sexiest, horniest kiss that two people (let alone two guys) could of experienced. Both our tongues did the talking of a different kind.
    After obviously having a good feel of each others manhoods, we composed ourselves, and ventured out to have a really good evening.
    We both had know broke the ice, so the rest was surely a formality.
    (Friday night story coming soon when i get chance)

2. morano

morano Member

Albums:
    wow, gud story.Keep me posted. You shuld post the pics, if its not against Stevie's privacy lol

3. Elro

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Very nice, simply and authentically written. Keep it up !

4. lpsg17

Gold Member

hot story bud tell us more!

5. Hornet

Gold Member

Yeah, we need more!

6. rick_strokes8

rick_strokes8 Active Member

Albums:
    Wow, wisb there was more!

7. JJumbo

JJumbo Active Member

Albums:
    Yawn. Just get on and drill his mancunt.

8. JJumbo

JJumbo Active Member

Albums:
    Except he's now 32 so what's the point?

Draft saved Draft deleted