Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How hard can you fart? I just farted so hard the wheels on my office chair left three 1/4" dents in the oak floors. Through a plastic chair pad. And I wasn't even sitting in it.

Have you gotten any calls from talent agents? or the Department of Defense?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This just in (well, just discovered by me anyway):

Malawians voice anger against farting bill
Thursday, February 10 12:27 am
ITN

Residents in Malawi's financial capital Blantyre have reacted angrily at government attempts to criminalise farting in public.

The Local Courts Bill, to be introduced next week, reads: "Any person who vitiates the atmosphere in any place so as to make it noxious to the public to the health of persons in general dwelling or carrying on business in the neighbourhood or passing along a public way, shall be guilty of a misdemeanour."

[. . .] College student Matthews Phiri was not alone in saying he could not understand how the government hoped to enforce the new law - adding to widespread criticism that the new law is a giant waste of public funds.

"We all fart in public and it will be difficult to tell who has done it. Some do it silently. It some cases it is like teargas which goes like shhhh! Our legislators need to concentrate on discussing development projects. They should not waste our time and money on childish issues. It would make sense if they talked about defecating and urinating anyhow but not farting. This will not work. We will keep on farting." he said.
You heard the man: KEEP ON FARTING!