I am offended

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
I am offended most by salespeople and cashiers in retail stores who barely acknowledge me, don't say hello or thank you, and give you that 'get the fuck out of here' look after they take my $$$. Most of the time they don't even make any eye contact. I'm not asking for a big conversation, just some courtesy.

Also offended by people who can't even say thanks when I hold the door open for them.

I don't find that many friendly people out there anymore, even in sunny, liberal Santa Cruz. The Bay Area is supposed to be a mecca for tolerance, ethnic diversity and cutting edge progressive liberalism. I see more rude, self centered people than ever out there. Personally, I feel there is alot of hypocrisy among these 'enlightened' people.

Last edited:

I'm offended when websites won't let you navigate away from them. Twats.

I also hate Live bloody Jasmine. :[

Last edited by a moderator:

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am offended by stupid Connecticut drivers on I-95 who never seem to realize that it's the right lane that's used to exit, not the extreme left! I am also offended by people who think they can say racist offensive things and get a by, by saying they were just joking.

I'm offended by LPSG members who ask me if I want to cuck them by fucking their wives or girlfirends, and who want me to SPH them. Fuck off. VOM.
You've got such a way with words, Hil. :wink: :biggrin1:

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Possibly cos they're not the one in the pic, hmmm hmmm? :wink:
I'm offended by people who "allude to", "hint at" or "presume too much"....also by people who don't pick up on irony and offer sharper quips....:tongue:

I am offended by the x-factor. Drivel.
I'm offended by people that don't at the very least luuuuuurrrrvvveee Leona Lewis...and her luxurious mane.:biggrin1:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm offended by people that don't at the very least luuuuuurrrrvvveee Leona Lewis...and her luxurious mane.:biggrin1:

I Like Alexandra Burke, thats as x-factor as i get.
You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?

Is that mirror still intact? :tongue: