I am offended

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I am offended by waste, not rubbish/trash (though I would paintgun litterbugs), but people who waste resources, especially food.

I am offended by what appears to be the ever growing number of people in the Uk who live their lives as if no one else exists or matters.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm offended by the prospect of the fate of the world being decided by the absolute lowest common denominator: anti-scientific religious fundamentalists and/or communist "Dear Leader" types.

I'm also offended by the anti-intellectualism in this country (the USA).

NCbear (who's not the brightest damned bulb but who sure as hell can see morons for miles -- or kilometers, as the case may be :eek::biggrin1:)

Last edited:

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm offended by the prospect of the fate of the world being decided by the absolute lowest common denominator: anti-scientific religious fundamentalists and/or communist "Dear Leader" types.

I'm also offended by the anti-intellectualism in this country (the USA).

NCbear (who's not the brightest damned bulb but who sure as hell can see morons for miles -- or kilometers, as the case may be :eek::biggrin1:)

What NCBear said.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am offended by blatant hypocrisy here, and people trying to convince me it's all right.

I am offended by a hunt that supposedly is for "controlling" numbers, but has a kill tally of almost 600.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am offended by guys who hit on me and then tell me my boobs are too small. :confused:
Too small for what---throw pillows?
I am offended by people who take the food I slaved to perfectly prepare, then put salt or ketchup all over it before they even taste it...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I am impartially offended by that even when I didn't cook the food.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
people who excitedly say they want you have you over for dinner sometime, and never invite.

:redface: I do that all the time! Sorry, it's just that I do cook a lot of dinner parties and eventually you just get a little over booked, and you end up having to prioritise people, like those who you owe a dinner because you ate at their's last time etc... I should learn not to suggest it unless I'm sure I have a window... :tongue:

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
:redface: I do that all the time! Sorry, it's just that I do cook a lot of dinner parties and eventually you just get a little over booked, and you end up having to prioritise people, like those who you owe a dinner because you ate at their's last time etc... I should learn not to suggest it unless I'm sure I have a window... :tongue:

^^
Hostess with the mostest!!!:biggrin1:

(i've yet to get an invite....)

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm offended by people who leave their animals out to freeze in sub-temp weather because they're too lazy to get proper housing for them!

AMEN!!

I am offended by people that leave their animals in a locked vehicle, A/C not running, with windows up, in the hot summertime for "just a minute" which always tuns into at least 30 minutes!

How about we round up the offenders and leave them in there for "just a minute"?