I am proof that is possible

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, the best PE work you could do for yourself would be to lose that 100+ pounds of fat you are carrying. Your penis will appear bigger and you will be healthier, feel better etc. I'm not trying to make fun of you, but you should be devoting your time to fat loss and not obsessing about PE routines.

Reactions: 007baby and hzs3fg

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He provided a pic that shows his bone pressed size.

Now that it is no longer 3:00 AM and my brain is more fully engaged...

There is no need to resort to grammar-school name calling. If I am an idiot for calling out a highly suspect image, then you are one for acting so childishly.

As to the pic, it is so poorly done that there is no telling what is going on there. Bone-pressed? How can you possibly tell - the end of the ruler is obscured by layers of ... well, it's obvious, isn't it? And, come on, do *any* of the other pics look like they come even remotely close to 8 inches? Um, no, they don't.

We do agree on one thing, 007 needs to lose weight - a lot of it. I tried to be diplomatic by calling it "50 or so" lbs whereas you went right to the heart of the matter by stating he needs to "lose that 100+ pounds of fat" he is carrying.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys relax,

Thank you for both the support and criticism. Hzc and everyone else: I am 100% on the ball with my weightloss journey this year- since March I have gone from 368 to 320 (yes i have to do it slowly to avoid the bodyfat over-shoot most people get after dieting too much). I will come back on here when I get down to <20% body fat that for me will be around 240lbs sometime around May of 2017 to show you my weightloss transformation. In the mean time i am here to share some PE wisdom from my PE journey a couple years back.

Also Hzc to address your contention with my length I will give you a very simple and very clarifying perspective. In my pictures where I am sitting and squatting or just simply not pressing in my fat pad you can AT LEAST admit there is 5 inches of cock exposed (my non-bone pressed is 5.5-6 depending on my body position/if i am standing or sitting or etc). Let's see here- elemental math would prove that 5.5 plus 3 inches of fat pad = ta da!!! 8.5" Wow isn't basic math awesome for pytting silly things to rest?

Now remember my cock is attached to a large man- i am 6'1" 320lbs dude- so keep that in mind when you look at my album.

Lastly, i didn't come here to prove or sell anything- i just want whoever is ready to hear it (again conscious awareness is a very personal case by case situation), that it is very possible to reach your potential that for most men is a little more cock volume than they are currently reaching.

Have an epic weekend everyone!! Life truly is glorious :)

Reactions: sangheili90

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, the best PE work you could do for yourself would be to lose that 100+ pounds of fat you are carrying. Your penis will appear bigger and you will be healthier, feel better etc. I'm not trying to make fun of you, but you should be devoting your time to fat loss and not obsessing about PE routines.

Thanks my man,

I haven't done any PE for about 20 months but just so you know, I am starting a very light "penis health" maintenance routine (10-15 min a day) with my new penomet once it arrives so as to keep "all the pipes clear." I am still young but medically speaking I happen to know that once you pass 30 and definitely by 40 you start building up enough scar tissue that can possibly lead to other issues down the road (prostate and otherwise)... Just ask most older men.

Also, my health is finally good after taking a turn for the better... All my labs are excellent now, hormone signaling is nearing perfect, nutrient deficiency is reversed, sleep is better with a restored circadian rhythm, and the weight is slowly and steadily coming off the way it should. Even my skin is looking better than ever! Cheers bro!

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Call me an idiot again and I will report you.

And that picture is in no way definitive and not one of his other pics appears anywhere near to 8 inches.

Give me a break!

You post this type of nonsense with anyone who has pics on their profile, and of course you have no pics yourself. Just another troll that likes to screw with people on here.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks my man,

I haven't done any PE for about 20 months but just so you know, I am starting a very light "penis health" maintenance routine (10-15 min a day) with my new penomet once it arrives so as to keep "all the pipes clear." I am still young but medically speaking I happen to know that once you pass 30 and definitely by 40 you start building up enough scar tissue that can possibly lead to other issues down the road (prostate and otherwise)... Just ask most older men.

Also, my health is finally good after taking a turn for the better... All my labs are excellent now, hormone signaling is nearing perfect, nutrient deficiency is reversed, sleep is better with a restored circadian rhythm, and the weight is slowly and steadily coming off the way it should. Even my skin is looking better than ever! Cheers bro!

A healthy diet and well thought out exercise routine would do for your penile health then some PE maintenance routine.

Reactions: 007baby

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A healthy diet and well thought out exercise routine would do for your penile health then some PE maintenance routine.

Diet is a huge staple in my health routine that is allowing me to loose the weight every week and keep my tools healthy- I eat bone broth and collagen every single morning, veggies every day, berries at night, grass fed meats, cage free eggs, etc.. You are absolutely right about that. Without healthy food you might as well not touch your manhood.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You post this type of nonsense with anyone who has pics on their profile, and of course you have no pics yourself. Just another troll that likes to screw with people on here.

Lol. Have you looked at my profile? There are numerous pics there.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Diet is a huge staple in my health routine that is allowing me to loose the weight every week and keep my tools healthy- I eat bone broth and collagen every single morning, veggies every day, berries at night, grass fed meats, cage free eggs, etc.. You are absolutely right about that. Without healthy food you might as well not touch your manhood.

Bone broth is not exactly a health food but I really don't feel like getting into a discussion about nutrition with you. Just stick to a reasonably healthy diet and you'll be ok as long as you keep your cholesterol and blood pressure in check, which is important since you are eating eggs.

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
0007baby, congrats for your gains and thanks for sharing.

Guys, criticism is ok, but there is a proper way for everything. Some of the critics I read are specious , PE and weight loss aren't mutually exclusive, are they? And no one owes you a 'proof' of anything, try on yourself and see if it works for you, instead than just trying to put down people.

Reactions: green26 and 007baby