I am serious - and dont call me Shirley

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Dec 21 2004, 02:56 PM

Okay, well if I have to be branded something, why not that?
[post=268760]Quoted post[/post]​

*stands behind zora with an iron over the fire*

*grins*

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ashlar+Dec 21 2004, 09:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Dec 21 2004, 09:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Dec 21 2004, 02:56 PM

Okay, well if I have to be branded something, why not that?
[post=268760]Quoted post[/post]​

*stands behind zora with an iron over the fire*

*grins*
[post=268786]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

*Looks over shoulder at new branding scar on bare butt*

A big dick on my ass, oh boy&#33;

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Dec 21 2004, 04:29 PM

*Looks over shoulder at new branding scar on bare butt*

A big dick on my ass, oh boy&#33;
[post=268793]Quoted post[/post]​

Errr ... I havent branded yet, I think thats one of you many posting admirers hehehe. Got a little overheated apparently ;)

jallen944

Experimental Member
Media
I got a degree in film. You&#39;d think I&#39;d know something about movies. I&#39;m just a big dummy who likes to watch them.

Here are some of my favorites:

Comedy - Too many to count
Drama - Taxi Driver
Musical - Singing in the Rain
Animation - Fantasia
Fantasy - Legend, Tim Curry as the devil with big horns in his head
Sci/Fi - Bladerunner
Horror - Repulsion, a Roman Polanski classic, makes Psycho look like a Disney movie
Western - The Searchers, John Wayne’s best

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jallen944@Dec 22 2004, 04:09 PM
I got a degree in film. You&#39;d think I&#39;d know something about movies. I&#39;m just a big dummy who likes to watch them.

Here are some of my favorites:

Comedy - Too many to count
Drama - Taxi Driver
Musical - Singing in the Rain
Animation - Fantasia
Fantasy - Legend, Tim Curry as the devil with big horns in his head
Sci/Fi - Bladerunner
Horror - Repulsion, a Roman Polanski classic, makes Psycho look like a Disney movie
Western - The Searchers, John Wayne’s best
[post=269023]Quoted post[/post]​

Jallen, Taxi Driver is a winner for me too&#33; I&#39;ve never seen Repulsion, but it sounds like something I&#39;d get into. BTW, I have really enjoyed the stories of yours that I have read. Bravo on your writing skills as well as your storytelling abilities&#33;

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Dec 28 2004, 10:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Dec 28 2004, 10:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Dec 23 2004, 09:25 AM
I&#39;ve never seen Repulsion, but it sounds like something I&#39;d get into.
I don&#39;t know; its title sounds like a biopic about Snackdud. <_<
[post=270331]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Or a reaction to the news of four more years with the big snackdud.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora+Dec 29 2004, 02:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Dec 29 2004, 02:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 28 2004, 10:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora
@Dec 23 2004, 09:25 AM

[post=270495]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

If Pres. Bush were any more retarded he&#39;d be a quadrapalegic vampire living in the trash bin of the ladies room with 2 used tampons hanging out of his mouth like cigars.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by ashlar+Dec 29 2004, 02:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Dec 29 2004, 02:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by madame_zora@Dec 29 2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 28 2004, 10:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora
@Dec 23 2004, 09:25 AM

[post=270495]Quoted post[/post]​

If Pres. Bush were any more retarded he&#39;d be a quadrapalegic vampire living in the trash bin of the ladies room with 2 used tampons hanging out of his mouth like cigars.
[post=270496]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Sadly, he wouldn&#39;t know what was in his mouth or where he was. I&#39;m sure he would think it was weapons of mass destruction hanging out his mouth. Maybe he was counting used items by people who knew who he really was and voted for him anyway. One person or two. I&#39;m not sure.

tenpleasure

Just Browsing
Media
Comedy - Some Like it Hot
Action - Die Hard
Drama - Braveheart
Suspense - Fallen
Sports - Hoosiers
Western - Tombstone/Fistful of Dollars
Sci-Fi - Empire Strikes Back / Wrath of Khan
Teen - Mean Girls
Disney - Mulan

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am quite the movie lover myself here are a few that pop off the top of my head.

Comedy - Trick, Not Another Teen Movie, Camp, 9 to 5, Legally Blonde, The Broken Hearts Club and Psycho Beach Party

Drama - Playing By Heart, Eve&#39;s Bayou, Sense Amd Sensibility, Waiting To Exhale, Life Is A House, Relax, It&#39;s Just Sex, The Color Purple, Braveheart and The Way We Were.

Camp Classics - Showgirls, All ABout Eve, How To Marry A Millionaire, Auntie Mame and of course let&#39;s not forget Whatever Happened To Baby Jane

Musical - Wow, there are so many I love but as far as musical films go ... Cabaret, All That Jazz, The Pajama Game, Sweet Charity, Damn Yankees, Chicago, (noticing a Fosse trend there) Gentleman Prefer Blondes and I&#39;ll throw in Seven Brides For Seven Brothers to name a few.

Animation - A Bug&#39;s Life, Shrek, Lilo And Stitch, Finding Nemo that is unless the House Of Morecock Counts?

Fantasy - Legend and The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy

Sci/Fi - The Fifth Element. Does Donnie Darko count?

Horror - Silence Of The Lambs, Kiss The Girls and I thought Candyman was pretty scary (I couldn&#39;t look in a mirror for days&#33;)

Western - How The West Was Won that is unless Calamity Jane counts.

Foreign - Two Women, Raise The Red Lantern and of course Y Tu Mama Tambien.

:D

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always love this type of thread...
I know I will be adding to my post.

Drama
Tess(Roman Polanski) Glory, The Hours, Kundun, Empire of the Sun, The Last Emperor, How to make an American Quilt, White Oleander, Mystic River, Angela&#39;s Ashes,This is my father, Color Purple,
The Five Heartbeats, A soldiers story,The Mambo Kings,The Joy Luck Club, Schindler&#39;s List, The Piano,Oh Pioneers, The lonely passion of Judith Hearn, Driving Miss Daisy, Sounder, Miss Jane Pittman, THe Great Santini, Conrack, The Prince of Tides, Shipping News,Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, The Life of David Gale, American Beauty, Shawshank Redemption, American Graffiti ,Alfie, The Human Stain,The 25th hour, Far from Heaven

Period / Epics

Cold Mountain, Out of Africa, Anything by Merchant-Ivory, Ryan&#39;s Daughter, Rob Roy, Dr.Zhivago, King Arthur,Les Miserables, Jude the Obscure, The Return of the Native, Jane Eyre, Ethan Fromme, The Bucaneers, The Feast of All Saints, The Thornbirds, Ragtime , Bride of the Wind, Girl with the Pearl Earring, Restoration,Portrait of a Lady,The WIngs of the Dove,Henry V, The Age of Innoc ence, Valmont, Lawrence of Arabia, Far from the Madding Crowd,Gone with The Wind,Tom Jones,Gandhi,Braveheart,Malcolm X, Moll Flanders, Lorna Doone, Carrington

Indies

The Man from Elysian Fields, A home at the End of the world, The Secret life of Dentists, Elephant, Gods and Monsters, Liberty Heights, Avalon, The Diner ,Tin Men, Bastard out of Carolina, Eve&#39;s Bayou, Velocity, Ellen Foster,Monster&#39;s Ball,Welcome to the Doll house,All the Real girls, TItus Andronicus ,She&#39;s got to have it, School Daze,

Fantasy/Avant Garde

Orlando, Angels and Insects, Dreams, House of the Spirits, The Mists of Avalon, Lord of the Rings , Harry Potter, Merlin,Beloved ,Daughters of the Dust, Field of Dreams,K -PAx,Willy Wonka, The boy with the green Hair, THe Green Mile,

Foreign
Farewell, my Concubine, Raise the Red Lantern, Like Water for Chocolate, Mr.Ibrahim, The Last Emperor, Malena, The Pianist, The Piano Teacher, Black Orpheus, Orfeo, Pelle the Conqueror, Babette&#39;s Feast, Au revoir les Enfants,Murmur of the heart, Cinema Paradiso ,Billy Elliot, All the Mornings of the World, Ma Vie En Rose, Jules and Jim, Amelie, Enchanted April, The Scent of Green Papayas, Olivier,olivier, My beautiful Laundrette, The Lover, Sunshine, Mad Love ,Better than sex, My Left Foot, Circle of Friends,Dancing at Lughnasa,THe Red Violin, The Red shoes, Sirens, Rabbit proof Fence, Sex and Lucia,The picture bride, Ran,Chocolat,Belle De Jour, Indochine, Tin Drum,Das Boot, Antonia&#39;s Line,The French Lieutenants woman, Isabelle H., My Life so Far, Hope and Glory, Passage to India,Crouching tiger Hidden Dragon, Wings of Desire,The house of Elliott, Brideshead Revisited, Maurice,La Dolce Vita,

Comedy
I like it like that, Forest Gump,Second Hand Lions, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Monty Python complete, Hollywood Shuffle, Johnson Family Reunion, Angela&#39;s Ashes ,Brother where art Thou, A knights tale, The Ghost and Mrs.Muir, Much Ado about Nothing, Boomerang,

Horror

The Dark Secret of Harvest Home,Storm of the Century, Dracula(Langella, Oldham) , Seven, Carrie, Salem&#39;s Lot, Apt Pupil, The Beguiled, Red Rose, Misery, The Bad Seed, The Severed head, Wolf ,

Suspense/ Film Noir

Killing me softly, In the Cut, Angel Heart, Marnie,Rear Window, Sixth Sense, Vertigo, Dail M for Murder, Notorious, Rebecca, Suspicion, Gothika,The maltese Falcon ,Laura,Gilda, Double Indemnity

Romance

A Summer Story, Immortal Beloved, Love and Basketball, Pride and Prejudice, The Roman Spring of Mrs Stone, The Mirror has two faces,Sabrina, Roman Holiday, Love in the Afternoon, Fanny,Peggy Sue gets married,Moonstruck, Shop around the corner,Ghost, Romeo and Juliet, Shakespeare in Love, The Way we were,Waiting to Exhale,Love Jones, Sleepless in Seattle, Youve got mail, Philadelphia Story Jungle Fever,

Melodrama/ Classics

Peyton Place, Splendor in the Grass,The Old Maid, The Heiress, Moulin Rouge (original), Johnny Belinda, Street Car named Desire, Come back, little Sheba, Giant, Summer and Smoke, Desire under the Elms, This property has been condemned, Rebel without a cause,The Days of Wine and Roses, TO kill an Mockingbird,How Green was my Valley,Wuthering Heights, Tea and Sympathy, All About Eve,Goodbye, Mr.Chips, The Swan,A place in the sun,A summer place,The Grapes of Wrath, East of Eden,Citizen Kane,Mr .Smith goes to Washington, It&#39;s a wonderful Life, Dark Victory, Now Voyager, The Magnificent Ambersons, A Star is Born,Becket,Valley of the Dolls, Letter from an Unkown woman

Western

The Magnificent Seven, Tombstone, Lonesome Dove,Buffalo Girls, The Good the bad and Ugly , High Noon, True Grit, Zorro, Cenntennial, The Awakening land, Dancing with Wolves,Stagecoach, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre,

Disney/Childrens

Mary Poppins, Sound of Music, Second Hand Lions, Old Yeller, The Yearling , JohnnyTremain, Pollyanna, Anne of Green Gables series

Musicals

The Wizard of Oz, Brigadoon, Showboat, Oklahoma, Camelot, West Side Story, The Glass Slipper,The Student Prince, Kismet, My Fair Lady, Chicago, Annie, The Man from La Mancha,Gigi, Daddy Long legs, American in Paris, Damn Yankees, All that Jazz,Chorus Line, Cabaret, Cinderella, South Pacific, High Society,Carousel,Singing in the Rain, Yankee Doodle Dandy ,Meet me in St.Louis,State FairTHe King and I, Sound of Music,Yentl,Funny Girl,Hello Dolly,Oliver&#33;

Animation

Sleeping Beauty, Aristocats, Amazing Mr.Limpet, Bugs life, Ice Age, The nightmare before Christmas, James and the Giant Peach, The Pointed Forest, Everyone rides the Carousel, Spirited away, The Lion King, Bambi, Alice in Wonderland, ToyStory, Jungle Book

Action

The Godfather saga, Shaft 2, Bonnie and CLyde, The Untouchables, Indiana Jones saga,Bond Films,Series, Bridge over the River Kwai, Longest Day, Mogambo, The Road to Perdition ,Lethal Weapon series, Die Hard series, Speed, Matrix series, MAd Max series, Desperado, African Queen,The Man who would be King, Zulu, Shaka Zulu,The Last Don, Do the Right thing,Super Fly

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
one of mine is La Boum. Not much to it, but it was Sophie Marceau&#39;s first film and we all know what a babe she turned out to be. ^_^ I actually watched it about 10 years ago for a college French course before she ever had a name here in America and I liked it a lot.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It shows a real love of the craft that you can list so many as favorites, I find myself watching the same ones over and over too much&#33;