I am small...but have questions for big guys

adam0108

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am 30 yrs old, and my penis fully erect is 4.5". I've always had penis envy, especially towards guys who are extremely well endowed. I often wonder what it must be like to live life with a large penis. You guys must feel confident, secure, and able to get any girl, and able to please any girl. I'd love to live that way just for a little while.

I'd love to chat with or hear from some of you larger men who wouldn't mind discussing your life with a large one with a smaller guy like me.

Thanks.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any extra confidence or feelings of security are entirely mental. i've known guys as big or even slightly smaller than you that have great luck with the ladies and, by all reports, have no trouble pleasing them. and plenty of guys with larger dicks who are shy for other reasons and don't have great luck with women, or don't know what to do with the extra inches once they've gotten them. it's all about how you choose to perceive yourself and what you can do with whatever God gave you. ;)

emo_boydildo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i guess mine is considered 'big' but i have always thought of it as average until being on here. i am a pretty shy person and the knowledge that it's large does nothing for me.

D

deleted356736

Women are interested in many more aspects of men than penis size, so being well endowed is only one small part of confidence with women. So no, we don't feel like we can get any girl, or at least I never did. As far as pleasing a woman sexually, I feel that I do that, but that's a combination of my sexual style, my sexual confidence, and my size.

I don't want to get involved too much in SPH, but it's a real high when you're with a woman who's got a bit of experience, and she gasps about your size and how much she wants to get 'it' inside of her. If that happens a few times, it does raise your sexual confidence a notch, but you have to follow up your size with other things like being a considerate lover, and lasting long enough to make it worthwhile for her.

My size is both length and girth, and I think that length makes it good for long, slow languid sex. All the way in and all the way out, easy and relaxed, last all day type sex. I love that type of sex more than anything else, and it's great in a marriage to just hug and kiss and move to intercourse when she's ready and do it slowly and deeply and with lots of love. But that's what I like, and I would like to hear some of your stories about what you have done, what you like, and how well sex has gone for you.

Girth is what turns women on, and this also makes sex a bit of a challenge. Women become tighter, so if you last too long you get sore, both of you! Anal sex probably isn't going to happen, so ask nicely and don't feel upset when she says no. Anal sex has happened a couple of times for me, but a long time ago. Penetration requires lots of arousal, or else it will hurt her, so spend plenty of time to get her ready. A bit of lube is a good idea, just a bit for initial entry.

I have been married for many years and I have known lots of good women as well. Women love men when we fit well together as a couple. Fitting together includes shared values, lots of shared interests (my wife and I both like dining out, travel and reading a good book when we're home), compatable personalities and good sex. I have a happy marriage and I have all those ingredients, including good sex.

B_pressuretreated

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a big penis doesn't make you smart, wealthy, successful, trustworthy, fun, funny, or a good person. its just a penis and generally only effects the sexual side of your life, and only as much as you let it.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
... I often wonder what it must be like to live life with a large penis. You guys must feel confident, secure, and able to get any girl, and able to please any girl. I'd love to live that way just for a little while.

Confident, secure, and able to please any girl? Yes.

Able to get any girl... not necessarily. Most girls aren't going to know anything about your penis or size until 'after' you are intimate with them, not before.

I'd like to consider myself a pretty decent looking guy and I'm also confident in talking to any woman, but currently I live an area where I don't 'fit the mold' of how most of the guys who get love around here look, walk, and talk per se and none of the ladies that I like show me any attention.

Would this all change if they knew I hard a large cock? In some ways probably, but it's never going to happen if they don't even give me the time of day in the first place ya know. :cool:

Last edited:

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to consider myself a pretty decent looking guy and I'm also confident in talking to any woman, but currently I live an area where I don't 'fit the mold' of how most of the guys who get love around here look, walk, and talk per se and none of the ladies that I like show me any attention.

hmmmph... were do you live... or what country? How bad can it be? If i had your physique, I'd just wear everything one size too short. All of the "sex in the city" watchers will come out of the cracks...

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i guess being more endowed does have advantages with women. but it is only one aspect of playerdom, so to speak. I'm of average length, but i quite fat/thick, so admittedly this gives me more sexual confidence.

In general, women like confidence, in being self-assured and comfortable with oneself. imo, this is the key in being a player. But even then, not all women necessarily care about size. it's not being PC to say, but whether size matters is relative. some women need 9" to get off, while others require only 5".

I say just be yourself, and don't worry what others think or may think. there would be some women out there who wouldn't care so much about size.

adam0108

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the responses. Some of them have made me feel somewhat better about my own. But would you agree that being smaller does put limitations on what I can do or at least what positions I can have sex in?

Some of you say that size isn't really the issue, but would any of you larger men be satisfied, or have the same confidence if you were closer to my size (4.5" at best)? I guess what I'm saying is that it's easy for larger men to say size doesn't matter, because you guys have the size.

I still have mixed emotions. Sometimes I'd give anything to be at least an average size just for a day.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the responses. Some of them have made me feel somewhat better about my own. But would you agree that being smaller does put limitations on what I can do or at least what positions I can have sex in?

Some of you say that size isn't really the issue, but would any of you larger men be satisfied, or have the same confidence if you were closer to my size (4.5" at best)? I guess what I'm saying is that it's easy for larger men to say size doesn't matter, because you guys have the size.

I still have mixed emotions. Sometimes I'd give anything to be at least an average size just for a day.

Oh, boo hoo.:rolleyes:

Be glad you don't have a big dick in your face day in and day out demanding to be taken for a ride. Means you can get on with your life. Get yourself a Phd. Make a billion $. Travel the world. Grow spiritually and intellectually.

When you finally decide to stop ignoring your small penis then buy yourself a harem of 4'11" asian wives.:biggrin1:

Last edited:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Learning to use it like a pro will give you more confidence than having a big dick alone. If I had to pick one I definately would rather be a smaller guy that can make my partners "turn inside out" rather than a big guy that blows his wad in 5 minutes... :smile:

I am 30 yrs old, and my penis fully erect is 4.5". I've always had penis envy, especially towards guys who are extremely well endowed. I often wonder what it must be like to live life with a large penis. You guys must feel confident, secure, and able to get any girl, and able to please any girl. I'd love to live that way just for a little while.

iluvbigheads

Just Browsing
Media
I think there' is much to be said of a smaller sized man. I've been with both men/women...and I have two experiences to share:

1. I had the chance to get an italian man I work with in bed, as it turns out he was about 5", perhaps similar to you. And frankly, I had a really wonderful time in bed with him. The truth of the matter is, a 9" dick does not go in that easy..a 4.5" dick will go in most places...I mean he possessed such a personality and sex appeal it didn't even matter to me..perhaps he sweet talked the pants right off me.

2. I messed around with a guy who did have 9"...sadly, he also knew he did and this arrogance really came out in conversations and how he operated. The messing around wasn't any good from my point of view. I mean I sucked his dick, real good, he came and didn't bend over for me...I didn't bother with him again. Now, along with this 9" dick came no financial stability, he drove a crap car, and lived in a dump...so I guess the moral of the story is even if you do got 4.5", you can do lots to make it a hot night for the girl/guy your with...IF YOU CAN MAKE THEM COME HARDER THEN MOST GUYS/GIRLS could, I'm certain he or she will return for another round. Has nothing to do with size.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Big is good from a show-off point of view. I know that in a room of 100 guys I will be in the top 5, which does feel good. However, it does come with its own problems.

I hurt my wife for the first 10 years of marriage. That made sex very awkward for a long time, with her being scared of being hurt and me not wanting to hurt her. After more than 35 years she still feels discomfort when I have a really hard erection.

Putting on a condom was always a problem, they were so tight that cumming while rolling on the condom was potentially a problem. Once on it was stretched so tight that my sensitivity was very much reduced. haven't had to use one for 25 years, so that is no longer a problem.

Cumming too soon after penetration can be a problem, purely from the pressure of being inside a pussy that is too tight.

All that aside, I will still not trade for a smaller dick. Given the opportunity, I will happily take another couple of inches for bragging rights.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

the thing is, some positions work better with a smaller to average sized penis. and some women prefer that size. there's a whole range of preference and perception out there. would i be "satisfied" with a shorter penis? i have no idea. that's like asking me if i'd be satisfied with green eyes or if i was half a foot shorter. i suppose i would be, because that would be who i was and who i'd always been. the key is not to wish you had something else...the key is to make what you have work for you.

i'm probably the largest guy in my group of friends, and i've had sex with two girls in the last year...while friends of mind who have the smallest penises in my group have girlfriends or hook up with lovely ladies very frequently and, from all evidence, leave them quite satisfied. not to say my two were any less satisfied, lol, but it's entirely about what YOU do with it.

D

deleted356736

Being small would put limitations on what you can do, especially in shallow positions. Extra length is a bonus most of the time. One caveat is that women need a lot of arousal to take a large penis, so we men have to work hard at our sex. Some positions can be too deep, especially woman on top, so depending on your partner you may not be able to do them, or you may have to move to those positions after a while with an easier position. For example, we may start of in missionary for a while before my wife climbs on top, and by then she's aroused enough to take me. Not so many men would have to go through this sort of procedure just to have your woman ride you! Anal sex is a problem for men with a lot of girth, in other words most women say no.

If I had 4.5", I would have to be satisfied with what I had, but I wouldn't be as sexually confident, and probably not as confident with women in general. One has led to the other: good sex came from confidence about my size amongst other things, and a lot of good sex has lead to confidence with women in other ways. But for sure, feeling good about what you have does make sex easier and more successful, and that in turn makes relationships easier and more successful.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'd love to chat with or hear from some of you larger men who wouldn't mind discussing your life with a large one with a smaller guy like me.

Thanks.

It always seems greener on the other side of the fence.But there are down sides to everything.

penisadvantage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
adam0108 > i must said having a big penis it will give us confidence and secure. But the other one. able to get any girl and able to please any girl. I don't think that will work even if you have a bigger penis.

If you have 4,5in and you able to get any girl and able to please any girl. Then those Bigger penis guy will come to you to ask some advice!

hope this will help...

naughtyncgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Adam, I see you have had some varying responses. It doesn't look like any of the women here have chimed in. I know your question was for guys, but I wonder if Adam or any of you who responded would like a female's take on Adam's questions or this topic in general?