I am small...but have questions for big guys

B_hungdane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would like to add to the discussion too.

I have always knowen that my cock was on the large side. But even though I wanted it to be bigger, as I thought that it had an influence on my chances of getting in contact with women. But mostly it does not, as you dont go around and flash your hard cock in public. The only place it make a difference in attracting women is on the internet.

For me that have resulted in a few contacts be not that manny.

It is much more the way you interact with women that makes the difference. I have always been a bit shy and that is not a help. So I have learned to be more open and active. It makes a big difference.

On the down side of having a large cock is that some of the women I have been with found it too long, so it caused pain when she was on top or they found it to thick so it caused pain when we had sex for too long (I can go on for quite some time).

So a big cock is not always a plus.

naughtyncgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First of all, I do have a preference for larger guys. If that makes me a shallow person in your opinion, I'm sorry. But I'm just speaking my own feelings and preferences.

I have found that larger men tend to be more confident, and even though they are larger, I find that they also seem to really enjoy using their hands and mouth also, which is a huge turn on for me. I also get aroused by the appearance of a well hung man.

As for the thoughts about larger ones hurting or causing pain, that can be true. But I actually love do this in front of a mirror, or where I can see his cock going inside me. And if he can't go all the way in, I like seeing his long shaft going up and down. Maybe I get more aroused or just have a deeper cavity so to speak, but I can take someone 7-8" easily, and to me that's well hung. Anything 7" or better I like.

Now, back to the smaller guys. The few experiences I've had with smaller guys, I found that the guys were very insecure, self-conscious, not long-lasting, and well as I said earlier, not very appealing to the eyes.

I know smaller guys can't help their size, but it's just like some guys or girls just aren't pretty or good looking, even if they have a great body. I mean I have seen some not-so-attractive men, who had really nice cocks! So it's not just a big penis that gets my attention, but it definitely plays a significant role for me.

I hope I've made sense. Any questions, feel free to private me.

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, I do have a preference for larger guys. If that makes me a shallow person in your opinion, I'm sorry. But I'm just speaking my own feelings and preferences.

I can only speak for myself but I don't think that your preference makes you shallow in any way. Of course you'd prefer a large penis. Is there any woman who would choose a smaller/average penis over a larger one ?

Personally,I think that if penis enlargement surgery was as accessible as breast enhancement...men would be getting them by the thousands;the numbers would easily outnumber women getting implants.

adam0108

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can only speak for myself but I don't think that your preference makes you shallow in any way. Of course you'd prefer a large penis. Is there any woman who would choose a smaller/average penis over a larger one ?

That's why the big guys have the girls. They have the bigger cocks! Even if I make it to the bedroom, once is all I get...they don't come back for little guys like me.

This begs another question: Do girls (or guys) tell your friends the size of your partners? Or do you friends know? or any family members? Does word get out that you're really well endowed?

When you're little like me, that's not the kind of thing you want others finding out or sharing with friends!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Consider this: Some women with large breasts have reduction surgery. Other women with small breasts have enlargement surgery.

There is a tendency to always think the grass is greener on the other side even when the other side is a desert and you are in a beautiful garden.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's why the big guys have the girls. They have the bigger cocks! Even if I make it to the bedroom, once is all I get...they don't come back for little guys like me.

This begs another question: Do girls (or guys) tell your friends the size of your partners? Or do you friends know? or any family members? Does word get out that you're really well endowed?

When you're little like me, that's not the kind of thing you want others finding out or sharing with friends!

I'll say again, girls don't generally have any idea how big a guy's cock is gonna be before they see it - seems to be a major point you are missing. :rolleyes:

If you've hooked up with a friend of the girl, of course she'll have some idea. But if you were good in bed with a big one I don't see many girls passing you around and letting their friend's have a ride. That's generally something girls like to keep for themselves.

And if you're in a new area, around new people then of course no one is gonna have any idea.

Last edited:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll say again, girls don't generally have any idea how big a guy's cock is gonna be before they see it - seems to be a major point you are missing. :rolleyes:

If you've hooked up with a friend of the girl, of course she'll have some idea. But if you were good in bed with a big one I don't see many girls passing you around and letting their friend's have a ride. That's generally something girls like to keep for themselves.

And if you're in a new area, around new people then of course no one is gonna have any idea.

Here here!

Men with smaller cocks can be great lovers and please every woman. My last bf was small but great in bed...all hands and mouth with lots of sounds. Would have been a great bonus if he'd of had a larger penis but it doesn't take away from the experience or memories of a good fuck.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 30 yrs old, and my penis fully erect is 4.5". I've always had penis envy, especially towards guys who are extremely well endowed. I often wonder what it must be like to live life with a large penis. You guys must feel confident, secure, and able to get any girl, and able to please any girl. I'd love to live that way just for a little while.

I'd love to chat with or hear from some of you larger men who wouldn't mind discussing your life with a large one with a smaller guy like me.

Thanks.

i thought i was little until i was about 23 years old.
i thought i was little because girls would be expressionless,
very very concentrated looking...

this made me think they were "trying" to feel it.
so i would go harder...nothing changed,or at least not much.

i realised after hearing about tommy lee being considered "big"
that i started to think i was maybe big and not small.

having a big penis is tricky as hell.
you cannot get arrogant...you have to stay realistic to not
turn out like tommy lee,because of the hype that comes with larger penis.

girls on average do not dig it so big...
i have been with about 13 girls,
only 2 of them were relaxed enough to play with,
the other 10 were just there for the curiosity.

the curious are more irritating than anything,
it makes you feel like a tool...and they usually do not cum.:wink:

big cock is great if you have a girl with a larger hole,
or tolerance for pain.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here here!

Men with smaller cocks can be great lovers and please every woman. My last bf was small but great in bed...all hands and mouth with lots of sounds. Would have been a great bonus if he'd of had a larger penis but it doesn't take away from the experience or memories of a good fuck.

Yep, I totally agree with you... I don't think I've said differently elsewhere :wink:

Last edited:

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My take: my wife loves it all-hands, lips, fingers, backrubs, foot rubs before sex. And after all that, I still have to go very slow. Sometimes she likes it getting wilder by the minute-other times, she seems to like/let me come first. After that, I'm not as long/hard/rammy (luckily, I can hang in there quite a while afterwards), & she enjoys what I think of as HER time. Don't know if this makes sense or if anybody else agrees, but I think if you asked her on those occasions, she'd say bigger wasn't necessarily best.

Reactions: deleted858776

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

yes. i've known quite a few girls who prefer more average or even smaller cocks.

again...it's all in what you do with it. i have a few friends significantly smaller than average who have steady and satisfying sex lives (and partners!) despite their "disadvantage."

plenty of my friends and even a few family members know i'm pretty well hung. hasn't helped my dating or sex life at all.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am 30 yrs old, and my penis fully erect is 4.5". I've always had penis envy, especially towards guys who are extremely well endowed. I often wonder what it must be like to live life with a large penis. You guys must feel confident, secure, and able to get any girl, and able to please any girl. I'd love to live that way just for a little while.

I'd love to chat with or hear from some of you larger men who wouldn't mind discussing your life with a large one with a smaller guy like me.

Thanks.
I have been able to get off almost every girl I have been with using only 2 fingers, so technique is very important. You have to experiment with different positions to see what gives you the greatest depth and for you to see what gives the girl the greatest pleasure.

I know a guy with a huge cock and he has had girls say no way and leave in the middle of things. So there is no right answer.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah, there are. The last girl I had sex with wished my cock was smaller and it's not even big. I've come to the realization that women who need bigger cocks are either loose, deep, or just not tight.

D

deleted356736

Yeah, there are. The last girl I had sex with wished my cock was smaller and it's not even big. I've come to the realization that women who need bigger cocks are either loose, deep, or just not tight.

I don't think so. The women who were attracted to my size and said so were attracted well before penetration. They held it, fondled it, wrapped their hands around it, tried oral on it and so on. It was the visual or tactile that turned them on, the same way that we get turned on by a woman with a hot body.

My experience is that sexually experienced women are more likely to prefer bigger cocks, and sexually inexperienced women are more likely to be scared of them. Also, as a relationship develops, generally what starts off as no comment becomes more and more special over time. Perhaps they get used to it, or realise that it's better and better over time.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You began this thread saying, "guys with big cocks must be confident and secure", and I think you are correct about that. Being well-hung makes a man feel superior. You also said those same well-hung guys must get any woman they want, and that's not correct. Anyway, you don't need any woman you want. You simply need satisfaction from a good partner. From your picture you obviously have a suitable cock, shorter than average but one that would satisfy many women. So take the pleasure from where it comes, but don't fret about your size...it won't get twice as long.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I do not have a preference for penis size. I have had a lot of cock, and I liked most of it a lot.

I was in a long-term relationship (about 6 years) with a guy whose penis is 10" long and 6" around. The sex was great, but from the beginning I do think that had a lot to do with our strong chemistry, and our deep feelings for each other. Over time, as my body adjusted to better accommodate his, it got even better. Some of this was the incredible stretched feeling, but a lot of it was just paying attention to what we each liked to feel, and being uninhibited in our exploration of sex together. We had sex 4 times a week, minimum.

Before him, I had a few partners, but always monogamously. I wasn't promiscuous. Still, I'd only encountered average and very large penises (just not quite as large as he). After we broke up, I started having sex with other men immediately. I just wanted to get him out of my heart, and off my mind. Exactly a week later I was fucking a guy with an average sized dick, and I fucked that guy regularly for years. The sex was very different from sex with my ex. It wasn't better or worse, just different. He was so hot to look at, and his style was so aggressive and hungry. It was different, but it was awesome!

During my promiscuous years, I eventually encountered truly small penises for the first time. I don't know for sure why, but I have mostly attracted men who were really hung hugely. So, I was stunned by the first small one I encountered, and I reacted poorly. I sincerely had no clue that it was possible for a grown man to have a penis under 3" long. I don't think I hurt the guys feelings too badly, and I wasn't rude, but I didn't even give him a chance. I'm not sure I would have if things were different, but he was really unsexy with his foreplay, and his apartment grossed me out.

I know it's a cliche, but when I had cable installed the first time, the installer was hot, flirty, and so I fucked him. His penis was 4.5" long. I don't know how thick. Maybe a 4" girth? I'm not sure. That guy was easily one of the best lays ever. If I hadn't met my husband, I would still be with him anytime he had an installation in my neighborhood. He gave me the first (and only) orgasms I ever had from anal sex. He was extremely knowledgable, confident, skilled, and he had the most amazing green eyes to stare into during sex. He wasn't particularly good at oral sex, but I loved the way he worked his cock. I always wondered if he knew his penis was short, and didn't care, or if he just didn't know. He knew how to get deeper inside me than I would have guessed he could get, he was spontaneous, and my pleasure was like a mission for him.

I never learned to have a preference for size because i had phenomenal experiences at many points on the spectrum.

I do talk about pretty much all aspects of my sex life with a select few friends, and here, where almost nobody actually knows me.

If you're having trouble getting second requests, I would say the issue may not be your size, but something else. I like when guys are shy in certain social situations, but sexual scenarios are not among those. I'm not interested in fucking anyone who doesn't know deep in his bones he's about to rock my worlds. I wouldn't repeat a guy who couldn't see to my satisfaction, and I wouldn't repeat a guy who didn't seem to view sex the way I do. Fucking him shouldn't make him see me as a slut or anything, just a fun girl to know. I wouldn't repeat a guy who didn't make me feel beautiful . I wouldn't repeat a guy who didn't seem to be able to temporarily lose himself to the sex, or otherwise just didn't seem to be able to enjoy it enough. I don't know if you're making women feel any of those things, but your problem could be similar to something I mentioned.

I hope that's helpful.