I am SO completely, 100%, don't-ask-no-questions gay

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I've never done anything with a guy. But I see guys all the time!:biggrin1: Like, everywhere I go, there's guys.

Hold on, my girlfriend wants me to plow her vajayjay real quick...

Now, where was I? Oh yeah, I'm sooooo gay. Well, I've never done anything with a guy, but calling myself "straight" just doesn't feel natural. It's not who I am.

Damnit! Hold on, Marley jr. got into the fingerpaint again. Damnit, I love my wife and our child but sometimes they're such a pain. That's why I'm gay. Like, soooo gay.

Okay, okay, never touched a penis, guilty as charged. But, I dunno, I'm just not comfortable with that whole "heterosexual" title.

Aw shit, wifey looks like she's ready for me to kiss her on her lips (the ones between her hips).

Later Gaytors.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guys, what's the big deal? I'm just a gay man living a straight man's life?

Quick question though, would it make me straight if I actually like fingering my wife? I mean, just a little bit. I don't get a full-on stiffy, just a chubby.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Quick question though, would it make me straight if I actually like fingering my wife? I mean, just a little bit. I don't get a full-on stiffy, just a chubby.

Which finger? And are you wearing any rings besides one for a cock?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Well, I usually use two, see you can extend one, slightly bend the other, and cover more "ground" so to speak. See, I know a lot about fingering women. I'm still gay though. Totally gay.

The only ring I wear is my wedding ring to remind me of my lovely marriage to my lovely wife. I'm glad she doesn't mind that I'm 100% gay, I don't even like women...that much....well, boobs are nice. And it feels good when she tickles me.

*rubs my own nipples*

*stops immediately*

But! No! I'm not straight. 100% gay.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

LMAO!

No! God Forbid! Maybe it's teh air conditioning that makes the air hot and it just looks a bit bigger but it's not an erection at all. You can't be excited, it's not normal.

ROFL!

Well, I usually use two, see you can extend one, slightly bend the other, and cover more "ground" so to speak. See, I know a lot about fingering women. I'm still gay though. Totally gay.

The only ring I wear is my wedding ring to remind me of my lovely marriage to my lovely wife. I'm glad she doesn't mind that I'm 100% gay, I don't even like women...that much....well, boobs are nice. And it feels good when she tickles me.

*rubs my own nipples*

*stops immediately*

But! No! I'm not straight. 100% gay.

ROTFLMAO!

Marley, tell me something: When you make love to her, do you think of having amazing sex with Jennifer Aniston or being tied up and spanked hard by Antonio Banderas.

That should help.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Marley, tell me something: When you make love to her, do you think of having amazing sex with Jennifer Aniston or being tied up and spanked hard by Antonio Banderas.

That should help.

Jennifer Aniston all the way! She's SUCH a babe. Those eyes, that chest, that ass....too bad I could never enjoy that though, I'm just a gay guy.:frown1:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Marley, if you don't get your hand out my POCKET...I swear I'm gonna tell your wife that we just adopted one of Angelina's babies...and that we took a super mortgage out with AIG and that she'll be homeless by November 1st.

GET YOUR HAND OUT OF MY POCKET! Damnit, man! Compose yourself!

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jennifer Aniston all the way! She's SUCH a babe. Those eyes, that chest, that ass....too bad I could never enjoy that though, I'm just a gay guy.:frown1:

You have to accept that you're not 100% gay Marley. Your family will not be proud, I know. But embrace who you are. Get in the closet!

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Marley, if you don't get your hand out my POCKET...I swear I'm gonna tell your wife that we just adopted one of Angelina's babies...and that we took a super mortgage out with AIG and that she'll be homeless by November 1st.

GET YOUR HAND OUT OF MY POCKET! Damnit, man! Compose yourself!

LOL!!!:eek::eek::eek: