I am SO completely, 100%, don't-ask-no-questions gay

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whichever way we look at it ... the Penis is the Problem! Just get used to it.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ME??? :eek:mfg: wait - are you saying I won't come or that I will come so many times I'll get paid?

No, I'm saying that they will come but might take you instead!:cool:

Many people get paid if they come many times buy this is not the right place for it, Killer!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're WHAT?!!!! GAY?!!

G-A-S-P!!!!

*faints*
*comes round*
*faints again*

Did you say that you're
*cups mouth and whispers*
GAY?

*puts on radiation protection outfit*
*stands on the far end of the site*

Well, I'm sorry to tell you this, Marley, but you're screwed!
BEEEEG TIME!! :eek::biggrin1:

Now.....don't get me wrong....I am not homophobic...nor do I have anything against people like you, after all, even some of my friends have met
*cups mouth, looks from side to side and whispers*
GAYS

I just don't like having people like you standing very close to me, the whole lot of you tend to take the focus off from my Rambo outfit. :AR15firing:

So stop looking for attention, snap out of it and start liking women already!

Oh yes, the wife is out of town and I have nothing planned for tonight....fancy hooking up with me at the same place where we were at last week?
:lmao:

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Aw shit, wifey looks like she's ready for me to kiss her on her lips (the ones between her hips).

Later Gaytors.

That is so hot sounding! I just imagine a beautiful girl with nice thick hips and a sexy pussy mmmm mmm! thanks marley you made my day lol.

I know this is some sort of satirical thread, but I don't quite understand whats going on lol.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You have to accept that you're not 100% gay Marley. Your family will not be proud, I know. But embrace who you are. Get in the closet!

I'm so ashamed!:frown1:

I know this is some sort of satirical thread, but I don't quite understand whats going on lol.

LOL, it's a parody of the "I'm straight, I just like cocks" thread. People engage in homo and bisexual behavior all the time but treat those associations like the plague so instead of "I'm bi" or "I'm gay" it's "I'm straight, I just like cocks." So I'm treating "straight" like the plague. I LOVE women, but I just don't wanna be labelled "straight." It's such a nasty-sounding word.