I am so frustrated.

Hello, my name is Nicolas. I stumbled upon this site… I was quite surprised, but then I thought maybe I could get some advice. I, like the rest of you, am quite large. This has become a problem for me because I cannot find a girl shorter than me (6’) that can come close to having sex with me without pain and blood… and that isn’t even receiving all of it. I am a little over 12 inches long with about 8 inches of girth.

I just want a happy sex life. I have only been with one girl that took all of it… and she was about 6’4” and probably 250+ and while she was cute, I really want a girl that is at least is feminine… What should I do? Any help? Is there a website out there for women looking for guys like me? I’m attractive. I’m 23. And… I just want to be normal… well, as normal as possible.

Help.

~nicolas

Gibson

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There should be a lot of places to meet women like that in whatever fantasy land you are in now. Search your imagination harder, you'll find some...

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since you're new, I'll do my best to explain the sarcasm. As you may or may not have imagined, there are a LOT of fakers out there. Photoshop has called into question the credibility of any image you will ever see on the internet. Naturally, there are a lot of people who use Photoshop to enhance the size of their penis, for whatever stupid reasons. This is why when someone comes around claiming they have a 12" cock without ANY photo evidence at all, it's met with nothing but cynicism and incredulity. Even most PHOTOS of cocks over 10" are completely slammed for being faked, regardless of whether they deserve it. Without pictures we don't have any reason to believe or disbelieve you. Measure your dick accurately and post some pictures, or people are going to get really petty and ignore your problem. Or just say that you are very very large, forget the numbers, and people will help you.

And to get the rest out of the way: lots of foreplay, go slow, use a shit ton of lube.

I'm out. - Blu

Aquastorm427

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I edit images for the fun of it (see my gallery) and I label them as such, yet I still get "sherlocks" shouting fake. Either they don't read or just don't know what fantasy and/or edited means. Oh well...
Enjoy
Aquastorm427

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys guys, what's up with all the hate? He said he's 12x8... I bet he can get 12 1/2 quarters on there in a crooked line no problem, impressive no? I bet someone here could help him "create" photos! :tongue:

Last edited:

xxxllover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ignore all the incredulous and sarcastic remarks.
All I can say is that whatever size you are there should be no 'pain and blood'. Be gentle and considerate.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
+1 and dittoed in triplicate to be forwarded to the bureau of common sense.

Ignore all the incredulous and sarcastic remarks.
All I can say is that whatever size you are there should be no 'pain and blood'. Be gentle and considerate.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The part that I dont get is why these people post questions like this or complain like "Im so massive that my girlfriend cries whenever we have sex" and they have no pics and remain anonymous. I mean what's the point? To get responses like "wow dude youre so big thats amazing" I mean the person knows theyre sporting a 6 inch penis or whatever, it's not like sympathetic comments are the magic potion to make your penis grow. So really..I don't get it.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What endears me to a person the most is how they use terms in respect to their escapades in the budior like some video-game playing gun nerd speaks of weapons in game context - neither have laid eyes on nor had the experience of hands on in either case. [/sarcasm]

Guys, give the women a break. It's a penis, not a weapon of mass distraction. :rolleyes:

The part that I dont get is why these people post questions like this or complain like "Im so massive that my girlfriend cries whenever we have sex" and they have no pics and remain anonymous. I mean what's the point? To get responses like "wow dude youre so big thats amazing" I mean the person knows theyre sporting a 6 inch penis or whatever, it's not like sympathetic comments are the magic potion to make your penis grow. So really..I don't get it.