I am so hungry!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by luka82, Dec 6, 2011.

1. luka82

Gold Member

Long story short.
    In the last couple of months I have lost around 20 pounds. I must say not willingly. I was working 2 jobs, I hardly had time to eat. I have always liked myself, I have never had an issue with being overweight. But the one thing I have noticed is that my back doesn`t hurt any more. I have had a problem in my lower back, that pain went away. I don`t work 2 jobs any more and I have a bit more time for myself. I LOVE EATING, I ADORE COOKING and what scares the shit out of me is the thought I`m going to put back those pounds I have lost. I feel hungry all the time, but for know I can control myself.
    Any tips how to make the hunger go away?

2. ronin001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Find another cure for your oral fixation

3. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I eat salads and cereal when hungry between meals.

4. ScotRandom

ScotRandom Active Member

Albums:
    A Galaxy Far Far Away, LPSG, KIK & Fab Swingers. A
    Agree with Ronin - find another thing that will keep you from snacking.
    Youve done so well P Bear without actually dieting, you feel healthier & free from back pain so keep active & only snack on healthy salads or something that won't pile the weight back on.

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Water. Lots of water.

A lot of us in more privileged circumstances (by which I mean being able to afford food) actually don't recognise the difference between the thirst drive and the hunger drive. Yes, of course we know when we are 'parched' but the basic 'body needs hydration' drive gets mixed up with the 'body needs nutrition' drive. When I feel a pang of hunger I drink a big glass of water and wait a bit. More than half the time I forget about being hungry.

6. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    if you're hungry - eat! (Fun Fact: If your body thinks, or is in a starvation cycle/mode, you will loose at loosing weight). BUT make sure you get enough excersize to burn the calories.
    If you have specific cravings, check with a doctor. You may have certain mineral or vitamin deficiencies.

7. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lots of water and eat several small meals during the day (healthy food, not crap :tongue:)

8. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Keep doing flips and wiggling your tail?

9. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I lost a good deal of weight after quitting smoking. I like to cook and eat too but now I save all the fun things for the weekend and I eat moderately. During the week I follow the Mediterranean Diet I'm never hungry. I found a great cookbook and diet guide at Amazon. I also go to the gym three days a week for an hour and play tennis once a week.

10. luka82

Gold Member

Thanks people!
    Ok, as far as water is concerned I drink it a lot of water. The good thing about me is that I`m not a huge soda fan, I hardly ever buy it. Only when I have guests. Even when I was overweight the only thing that was slightly above the normal standards in my blood was blood fat. It was never dramatic. Nudes, I am not a huge sea-food fan:( I don`t eat fish often. Snacks and sweets were never my thing. Bread was my thing, bread with every meal. Hot bread from the bakery and huge home-made meals.

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I second the water suggestion. For me, I drink a lot of tea, all kinds. I believe that the hot water keeps me from feeling so hungry and the enjoyment of the flavors and scents of different kinds of tea satisfies me. Water with a wedge of lemon squeezed in is also good.

I used to use an ecig and I found that vaping chocolate flavors and some other food flavors satisfied my desire for sweets. That helped me a lot, but it would probably be odd to take up a vaping habit in an attempt to avoid food.

My biggest secret is oatmeal and a lot of fresh veggies and fruit. I cut out bread, rice, and potatoes. When I'm trying to lose weight, I eat the biggest bowl of oatmeal I can in the morning and again in the afternoon. I snack on crudites all day long and eat a lot of fruit, things like carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, celery, apples, bananas, mostly, because they're all the easiest things to carry around. I eat as much as I want. The oatmeal really keeps me full and I eat a lot less. I make sure that all my other food is low fat and low in sugar. There is no calorie counting and I always end up losing weight. I've been using that diet for over twenty years now and it's the only one I use because it's so effective.

12. dude_007

Gold Member

Eat a good breakfast, one that balances protein with carbs. Avoid processed starch, like bread, pasta.

Lean meats, veggies, eggs, fruit. Try vanilla yogurt and peanut butter for a snack. It's good, filling, and good for you.

Draft saved Draft deleted