I am still a virgin:(

mwaz8

Just Browsing
Media
Mr. Russ said:
Anyone know somebody in the Sheboygan, WI area that can help me (women please). I am 21 and yet to be laid. I am a little shy, but willing to fuck like crazy!:smile:

Hi,
Nice to hear that you've kept yourself "pure",this far.
Don' t rush yourself in sleeping with any woman.
Take care of yourself and I pray you will sleep with a virgin(girl).
Enjoy sex with your life partner.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rhino_horn said:
if you're desperate, you can always pay a stripper for sex.

If you try offering a stripper money for sex you run the risk of offending her. My wife was a stripper in and around London for many years. She says that guys often believe that as strippers strip for money they'll screw for money too. It just doesn't follow. In the real world, a stripper just as likely to take your offer as a girl who works in the bank or library. ie. not at all likely.

Try not to worry about the virgin issue. It will resolve itself in good time - unless you let it become an obsesion.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
Don't waste your time feeling bad, Russ.

You are a good looking guy. Just do like NineInchCock says... and women will just fall in your lap:biggrin1:

Or... offer yourself to a male who'll blow you without asking for any reciprocal action. For the most part homosexual males will not ask for a commitment. It can be anonymous and you'll get yourself off.

Just close your eyes and think of Pamela Anderson...:rolleyes:

There done.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Riven650 said:
If you try offering a stripper money for sex you run the risk of offending her. My wife was a stripper in and around London for many years. She says that guys often believe that as strippers strip for money they'll screw for money too. It just doesn't follow. In the real world, a stripper just as likely to take your offer as a girl who works in the bank or library. ie. not at all likely.

:biggrin1: ive yet to see a librarian or a bank teller rub her ass on a guys cock for a $1 bill.:biggrin1:

*ill assume, from the statement you made about the strippers in london, that the strippers in southeast usa are not quite as classy as the strippers you have in london.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rhino_horn said:
:biggrin1: ive yet to see a librarian or a bank teller rub her ass on a guys cock for a $1 bill.:biggrin1:

*ill assume, from the statement you made about the strippers in london, that the strippers in southeast usa are not quite as classy as the strippers you have in london.

All of these girls have boundarys. Strippers are paid to do erotic dances on stage. They don't have any form of body contact with the audience. Lap dancers work amongst the audience and do a certain amount of contact. Lap dancers are working in joints where the rules are made clear that the girls must not be groped or otherwise molested, and that the guys doing the groping will be ejected from the club. Good clubs work hard to protect the girls' boundarys. There may be places where there's occasionally a more 'anything goes' policy, but over here we have laws that prohibit prostitution and the owner of such a club runs the risk of being prosecuted, fined, imprisoned. So a lap dancer might sit on a guy's lap and grind her pussy on his cock, but his cock will be inside his pants. The guys usually like to think lap dancers would enter into private arrangements to have sex with them, but they're usually wrong.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Oddly, I once got a completely gratuitous handjob from a stripper, years ago. This was in a booth at what seemed to be a pretty upscale club. But in general, strippers are to be looked at - if you want sex, go hire a hooker. I would imagine you'll save yourself some hassle.

siebie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am older than you, and still a virgin. I know it is NOT going to happen for me, and I dont really care about it anymore either.:smile:

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
siebie said:
I am older than you, and still a virgin. I know it is NOT going to happen for me, and I dont really care about it anymore either.:smile:
Have you just decided to pursue a life of celibacy? If not, why throw in the towel? As long as you've still got some giddy-up in your go, it's never too late.

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It seemed like I was a virgin forever. Finally, I lost it shortly after turning 17 to a good friend (and now girlfriend), and the ball started rolling. It just takes work to get over the hump, then seduction and courtship comes natural.
Also, it wasn't until after I lost my virginity that I realized the phrase "Everybody's doing it" is one hell of an exaggeration. At least in high school, hardly anyone is doing it. I hope college will be a new story :biggrin1:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
majormadness said:
Also, it wasn't until after I lost my virginity that I realized the phrase "Everybody's doing it" is one hell of an exaggeration. At least in high school, hardly anyone is doing it.
How did losing your virginity make you aware of the sexual habits of your classmates? Did you gain superpowers? Can you fly? OMG TEACH ME HOW TO FLY I WANT TO FLY SO BAD IT LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN OMG
majormadness said:
I hope college will be a new story :biggrin1:
It is, never fear.