I am straight but this past weekend..................

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This past weekend I spent the night at my friends house because we got back from the night club real late like 4am and I did not want to drive all the way back to my house........Long story short we slept in the same bed.......the next morning I woke up with a boner (i had not jacked off in a week) My friend was already awake and on his computer watching xtube. When he noticed I was awake he said "O good morning WOOD" When I noticed he was watching xtube and had a boner himself, my boner got even harder. He then took of his shirt revealing his slightly hairy chest and bushy pits.......i had seen him in only his boxers before but never thought anything of it.......but this time I was horny and even a tree looked sexy (lol kidding)................My friend finally got off his computer and said "dude looks like we need to rub one out" I said Yeah! he then grabbed my dick which I was not expecting him to do and started rubbing it........It was a little stange at first but the more he did it the closer I got to busting a nutt.......I groped his package and returned the favor........I consider myself straight and never did anything with a guy before and the same goes for my friend......I am straight but I would not be opposed to circle jerking with my bud again

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hot97 in Hotlana....
You're 21 and curious and it's normal.....I wouldn't say you are BI just from
one buddy jack-off session, or even more if it happens in the future.
Far from it.
However, after viewing your hot gallery, it's no wonder your friend grabbed
you and started rubbin' it....:wink: I probably would have done the same. :frown1:
I wouldn't worry about it and if it happens again....man, just relax and enjoy
it for all it's worth!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No judgement here, I'm just confused. :confused: I thought a circle jerk was a group of guys standing or sitting in a circle and jerking themselves off. I didn't know it meant they jerked each other off. :eek: Is that something that varies regionally?

Sorry if thats a stupid question, but there is no female equivalent to a circle jerk no matter how you define it. :cool:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
you have a good friend...glad to hear you did not panic and embrassass your buddy and yourself...but you may have opened a door that could lead to more stuff...be aware next time....maybe be ready was better worded, thx for sharing

kingkhan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No worries mate - you're not gay. A hand job feel s good from a gal, guy or ...machine. LOL Warning: it can become addictive very quickly and that may challenger your sexual identity.

LOL it is addictive I have just discovered playing with dick and I think I am addicted now but, I already was curious before.

But, don't worry about it and fuck labels.

DenverGND

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sexual orientation is about who you are, not what you do. So enjoy it if you and your buddy are comfortable with it!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hahahahaha

All these str8 guys trying to convince each other theyre not remotely Gay - even though their thoughts & actions say otherwise!

Yeah sure, guys. :wink:

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Garth33 and Xcuse have got it right. Something in both of you is trying to come to the surface. Explore it! Don't fight it! You might miss out on something great in your lives!

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Garth33 and Xcuse have got it right. Something in both of you is trying to come to the surface. Explore it! Don't fight it! You might miss out on something great in your lives!

why not? Life should be ENJOYED ...not morally questioned by people who lived 2000 years ago and wrote shit down in a supposed "holy' book. As a human being, You have a right NOT to be morally judged by religous people who are, frankly, homophobic but you do have a right to bave fun on this earth while you can! Your life is short and you will die...why not LIVE while you're here? Go for what turns you on and PAY NO ATTENTION to what sosciety says you can or cannot do...it's all bullshit anyway!

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It appears the consensus of the group is to go with the flow. It is entirely possible that something in both of you is trying to emerge. Good thing that you appear about equal in this thing. If it feels good, nobody was hurt then enjoy it.

Two people doing each other does not a circle jerk make.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He then took of his shirt revealing his slightly hairy chest and bushy pits

I find it cute when "straight" guys get vividly descriptive in their recounting of their accidental and wasn't-expecting-it-but-damn-that-was-hot same sex encounters. :tongue: