I am straight but this past weekend..................

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why are all you 50-99% str8 **cough**guys telling him not to worry about it? From where Im sitting he's actually BRAGGING about it not worrying! It seems to me youre all just trying to convince yourselves that your sexual thoughts & actions towards other guys dont detract from your own heterosexuality.

By saying its just a bit of fun your dismissing it as meaningless. But all sex is just a bit of fun - so whats your point? If u enjoy any form of sexual stimulation with another guy then u are either Gay or Bi-sexual. What the hell do u think sexuality is all about if not that? Im not one for labels but some of you seem determined to cling on to your Str8 guy tag no matter what evidence to the contrary.

You just want to have your cock & eat it. Sorry, I meant CAKE! :wink:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why are all you 50-99% str8 **cough**guys telling him not to worry about it? From where Im sitting he's actually BRAGGING about it not worrying! It seems to me youre all just trying to convince yourselves that your sexual thoughts & actions towards other guys dont detract from your own heterosexuality.

By saying its just a bit of fun your dismissing it as meaningless. But all sex is just a bit of fun - so whats your point? If u enjoy any form of sexual stimulation with another guy then u are either Gay or Bi-sexual. What the hell do u think sexuality is all about if not that? Im not one for labels but some of you seem determined to cling on to your Str8 guy tag no matter what evidence to the contrary.

You just want to have your cock & eat it. Sorry, I meant CAKE! :wink:

lol...good one...

tino88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think you just suddenly turn gay just because you and you're friend enjoyed a jerk off session. Now if you said you were falling in love with your friend, then you might want to think if you're gay or not.

I never really done anything like that, but I've always been curious myself. I don't know, maybe in the future. Curiosity sometimes gets the best of me.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whatever dude. I don't think giving a handjob to another guy one time makes you gay.

100 times...maybe.

You can only truly be a card carrying member of the gay fraternity if you actually enjoy sucking cock or taking it up the ass...repeatedly.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wwhen people say you must be gay because you enjoyed the sexual experience is something that I always disagree with. Being gay is not ONLY about sex with someone of the same sex. It is mostly about the emotional attachment and who you either fall in love with or want to fall in love with. I was married for many years trying very hard to be straight or at least become straight. But it just did not work. Having sex with a woman never made me straight no matter how long, how often or even how good it felt. In the end, I was and always will be gay. And when I was married and having sex with a woman I was not more straight then I am now. She is the only woman I have ever had sex with and always will be.

So whether or not you continue to have sex with your friend has in my opinion NO bearing on your sexual orientation. It is also why I don't really pay much attention to the percentages in a persons profile. Anyone who says they are 90& straight an 10& straight in my opinion is really totally straight, but likes to play around with guys for purely the physical feeling. They don't usually fall in love with guys 10% if the time. Now if you start to fall in love with your friend, well you might consider your orientation. And yeah I understand they are just labels.

Reactions: titan1968

smoothy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think there is growing number of men who are willing to admit that can be turned on by cock, it's probably always been the case, however it's only recently as stigma's about being 'gay' are starting to be broken down that it's becaome more acceptable to admit it- look at people's %'s here, not too many are 100% straight. For me the sexuality you identify with is about your male/female preference.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Wwhen people say you must be gay because you enjoyed the sexual experience is something that I always disagree with. Being gay is not ONLY about sex with someone of the same sex. It is mostly about the emotional attachment and who you either fall in love with or want to fall in love with. I was married for many years trying very hard to be straight or at least become straight. But it just did not work. Having sex with a woman never made me straight no matter how long, how often or even how good it felt. In the end, I was and always will be gay. And when I was married and having sex with a woman I was not more straight then I am now. She is the only woman I have ever had sex with and always will be.

So whether or not you continue to have sex with your friend has in my opinion NO bearing on your sexual orientation. It is also why I don't really pay much attention to the percentages in a persons profile. Anyone who says they are 90& straight an 10& straight in my opinion is really totally straight, but likes to play around with guys for purely the physical feeling. They don't usually fall in love with guys 10% if the time. Now if you start to fall in love with your friend, well you might consider your orientation. And yeah I understand they are just labels.

I agree, doing stuff or trying stuff out don't make you gay. It's the same like most gays already kissed a girl on the mouth, but are they straight then.
Like Auncut was saying, it is the emotional band you have with a person that will be your "sexuality". It hasn't all to do with sex, sex for most guys is just cumming and that is it, nothing more.

Reactions: auncut10in

kingkhan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think there is growing number of men who are willing to admit that can be turned on by cock, it's probably always been the case, however it's only recently as stigma's about being 'gay' are starting to be broken down that it's becaome more acceptable to admit it- look at people's %'s here, not too many are 100% straight. For me the sexuality you identify with is about your male/female preference.

This is so true. And I get the feeling most "bi" guys only enjoy physical action with the same sex but, are more emotionally drawn to women.

Reactions: livingthedream9

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
pieterjoke: "I agree, doing stuff or trying stuff out don't make you gay. It's the same like most gays already kissed a girl on the mouth, but are they straight then.
Like Auncut was saying, it is the emotional band you have with a person that will be your "sexuality". It hasn't all to do with sex, sex for most guys is just cumming and that is it, nothing more."

----------

It's the emotional bond that reveals sexuality and not really the sex acts?

I agree: guys love to cum. We're genetically programmed to shoot our loads. But it seems to me that straight guys who fuck around more than 2 or 3 times with another dude and still say they're straight --- they just don't want to acknowledge bi or gay tendencies. Kinda like the alcoholic who drinks and drinks and stumbles and falls & insists he aint an alcoholic.

Sex is sex. Cumming feels great. The cumming IS the sex. Busting my load IS the sex.

The emotional bond I feel with gender M or gender F isn't the sex. It's not really sexuality. The sex is the sexuality. Who I bust a nut with is the sexuality. What gets me off is my sexuality.

Leche por mi cafe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fuck labels...you're human! We all like getting off: period! It's sad how society has fucked almost everyone in the head when it comes to sexuality. Being gay or straight comes from a deeper emotional connection with one's self. As for me, I know I prefer to make love to a man, but when it comes to having sex with a woman, I make it clear that this is all that it is...sex. Most of the women I've had sex with were pretty cool about it. In fact, some have sat in a few man to man sessions with me (Of course this is taking it to another level). All I have to say, is enjoy what sexual experiences that come your way. As long as you're not being or you doing any violating, then know its a healthy and normal experience. This whole thing about being gay or not being gay should even be a factor.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
pieterjoke: "I agree, doing stuff or trying stuff out don't make you gay. It's the same like most gays already kissed a girl on the mouth, but are they straight then.
Like Auncut was saying, it is the emotional band you have with a person that will be your "sexuality". It hasn't all to do with sex, sex for most guys is just cumming and that is it, nothing more."

----------

It's the emotional bond that reveals sexuality and not really the sex acts?

I agree: guys love to cum. We're genetically programmed to shoot our loads. But it seems to me that straight guys who fuck around more than 2 or 3 times with another dude and still say they're straight --- they just don't want to acknowledge bi or gay tendencies. Kinda like the alcoholic who drinks and drinks and stumbles and falls & insists he aint an alcoholic.

Sex is sex. Cumming feels great. The cumming IS the sex. Busting my load IS the sex.

The emotional bond I feel with gender M or gender F isn't the sex. It's not really sexuality. The sex is the sexuality. Who I bust a nut with is the sexuality. What gets me off is my sexuality.

Okey, I agree with this, but as answer on this thread, it is just irrelavant to say that he is gay because he jackd off with another guy for the first time.

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i really have to say it was oddly interesting.............i still say I perfer pussy.....I really cant imagine taking or sucking a dick.............but if I am just chillingout at my buds house and the situation comes up again...........I am not going to say NO!!!!! lol